Windows 10: clipboard, explain what it is

Discus and support clipboard, explain what it is in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; what is clipboard, and what is it for/... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CarlynStorms, Sep 7, 2018.

1. clipboard, explain what it is

what is clipboard, and what is it for/

:)

CarlynStorms, Sep 7, 2018

2. clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Sep 7, 2018
  3. clipboard

Both, Clipboard on MS word, and clipboard app.... It would be useful to users like us if you explain what clip board is? How it uses system resourses, location of clipboard app in the system

SuhrudPatel, Sep 7, 2018
  4. clipboard, explain what it is

Where is the Clipboard?

The clipboard is not something you can find. It is (at least on the windows phone) an inaccessible part of the phone, where your last copied text is stored.

This is how it works.

• You highlight a text, and say COPY.
    • the phone OS puts information in the CLIPBOARD.
    • You go another area where text can be input and tap PASTE. Whatever information is in the CLIPBOARD gets pasted.

Jay_answers, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

clipboard, explain what it is

1. clipboard, explain what it is - Similar Threads - clipboard explain

2. clipboard some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    clipboard some settings are managed by your organization: clipboard some settings are managed by your organization https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-some-settings-are-managed-by-your/44c431ba-90da-413b-96a5-ba96b538cd7d
  3. Windows 10 Clipboard don't work

Windows 10 Clipboard don't work: Hello,when i copy something, it don't appear in the clipboard history menu Windows + V.Some time later when i close/open Windows + V multiple times the text i copied may appear, but not everytime. or sometimes when i copy something else, the first thing i copied appear, it's...
  4. Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v?

Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v?: Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-access-clipboard-history-without-using/5ac3ed53-5cc7-471b-afbf-29e4abed1f18
  5. Edit string in clipboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Edit string in clipboard: Is there any software that can automatically edit a string in the Windows clipboard e.g. be programmed to remove "- " in the string before it is pasted? (Windows 10.0.10492) 178748
  6. Windows clipboard keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows clipboard keeps crashing: I keep facing the same issue over and over again: the Windows clipboard keeps crushing. I've tried various methods I've seen online of restarting it and clearing it, and most of them work for a while, but after some time ranging from minutes to days the problem resurfaces....
  7. Windows 10 Clipboard Popup

Windows 10 Clipboard Popup: How to set windows 10 clipboard Win+V popup position. If possible, I want to set position related to cursor position https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-clipboard-popup/f338fb07-3069-4fc1-b756-d75627be123d
  8. Clipboard issue

Clipboard issue: Any ideas how to fix that? Giving a Feedback didnt change much so waiting for solution here :x Build 21354[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-issue/d55ef365-4201-42f4-a1bc-ade07e8c4792
  9. Multiple Clipboard / Paste Options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Clipboard / Paste Options: Looking for an app or function that will allow me to paste different things, with different keybinds. Example if I push Ctrl+V it pastes one part of text saved to the clip board, but if I hit ctrl+somethingelse it pastes in something different, without having to go over to...
  10. Snip & sketch does not copy to clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip & sketch does not copy to clipboard: Windows 10 Pro X64 20H2. The snip & sketch runs shft-Win-S and I can select an area, but it does not copy to the clipboard. A "Print SCRN" copies the entire screen to the clipboard as expected. I have: 1. Reset the application 2. uninstalled and reinstalled snip & sketch...