Windows 10: CLIPBoard feature still not present

Discus and support CLIPBoard feature still not present in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; this was a great feature, im using third party. why is it taking so long to fix? not to say that i will start using it, maybe third party will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by China Nimrod, Aug 29, 2019.

1. CLIPBoard feature still not present

this was a great feature, im using third party. why is it taking so long to fix?

not to say that i will start using it, maybe third party will still be better. but im notified of this great feature, and i honestly gave up on hoping for features from windows, so i was very happy to test it.

:)

China Nimrod, Aug 29, 2019

2. clipboard features

"clipboard" does not show up under the setting/system tab. I keep reading about new features of clipboard history but I can not find it

MichaelSMcCartney, Aug 29, 2019
  3. clipboard features

Hello,

I'm Independent Advisor and Microsoft MVP, here to help you with your question.

You need to be on Windows 10 build 17666/V1809 or later to use Clipboard feature.

Regards.

Kapil Arya [Directly], Aug 29, 2019
  4. CLIPBoard feature still not present

Clipboard

This is very annoying.... Typing same matter again and again for different mails.. Where can I find the Clipboard on the Windows 10 Mail App.? Please suggest an alternative, if Microsoft has missed on this Crucial feature.

-Shabbir

ShabbirHabibi, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

CLIPBoard feature still not present

1. CLIPBoard feature still not present - Similar Threads - CLIPBoard feature still

2. Phone Link clipboard feature no longer there

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link clipboard feature no longer there: The clipboard feature which allows cross copying and pasting between devices is no longer there. Is there a fix to this? And why was it removed? For reference, the device is connected to one of the latest Google Pixel phones....
  3. Phone Link clipboard feature no longer there

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link clipboard feature no longer there: The clipboard feature which allows cross copying and pasting between devices is no longer there. Is there a fix to this? And why was it removed? For reference, the device is connected to one of the latest Google Pixel phones....
  4. One Drive account still present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive account still present: Hi,In my office PC I had two work accounts which sync with two onedrive instances. That mean that I have two onedrive icons on my taskbar, one for each account.I removed one professional account from windows but I still have two icons, one that sync an another one without...
  5. One Drive account still present

One Drive account still present: Hi,In my office PC I had two work accounts which sync with two onedrive instances. That mean that I have two onedrive icons on my taskbar, one for each account.I removed one professional account from windows but I still have two icons, one that sync an another one without...
  6. Program Still in Program Files (x86) but No Longer Present in Programs and Features for...

Program Still in Program Files (x86) but No Longer Present in Programs and Features for...: 1. I installed Dropbox. 2. I accidentally deleted some of its folders in Program Files (x86). 3. I realized I made a mistake and tried to uninstall it in Control Panel and Apps and Features, but upon clicking on Dropbox for uninstallation, a dialogue box tells me Dropbox...
  7. Clipboard History still will not work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Clipboard History still will not work: I know some other users have had this problem but nothing I have read has cured it for me yet, including the reg edit suggested on this site --- have activated (ie. merged) this correctly. If my memory is correct I could not get the History before the May / July update so...
  8. Uninstalled a language, Basic Typing in "Manage Optional Features" still present.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstalled a language, Basic Typing in "Manage Optional Features" still present.: I needed to use polish characters, so I installed the Polish keyboard.[IMG] I unchecked every checkbox. [IMG] And when I was done, I uninstalled the language, so the menu looked like this back again: [IMG] But I still have Polish Typing in my "Optional Features" menu...
  9. clipboard features

in Windows 10 Customization
    clipboard features: "clipboard" does not show up under the setting/system tab. I keep reading about new features of clipboard history but I can not find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-features/5ad5be8c-7dda-4d45-b6e3-bbe3f7e36803
  10. New Windows 10 Clipboard feature

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Windows 10 Clipboard feature: Hello, I am a bit confused as the new 'clipboard feature' that I installed (and used), seems to have now disappeared. I am fully uptodate on all my downloads and have installed and reset my computer as requested, but for some reason the clipboard feature is no longer there....