Windows 10: Clipboard getting spammed

Discus and support Clipboard getting spammed in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This question is a follow-up from this thread. So, my clipboard has an issue. Whenever I try to copy a word longer than 33 characters, it creates one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sexy Scientist, May 23, 2019.

1. Clipboard getting spammed

This question is a follow-up from this thread. So, my clipboard has an issue. Whenever I try to copy a word longer than 33 characters, it creates one copy of alphanumeric string. I can still paste my copied document from the clipboard. But if I copy words longer than 51 characters, then the chain reaction starts and I lose my copied document under the forever refreshing pile of the same alphanumeric string. This is an issue across all apps. Restarting windows doesn't seem to help. Any tips are appreciated.

:)

Sexy Scientist, May 23, 2019

2. How can I get rid of the "clipboard" icon on my keyboard?

Hi, Merle Be.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

You may follow these steps to remove the clipboard icon on your keyboard:

1. Under your App list, go to Settings.

2. Tap keyboard under Settings.

3. Tap the keyboard that you are using.

4. Uncheck the "Suggest text".

5. Try copying something again and paste it.

6. Lock the screen and reopen it, then check the clipboard icon on the keyboard if it's still showing.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, May 23, 2019
  3. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, May 23, 2019
  4. Clipboard getting spammed

clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Clipboard getting spammed

1. Clipboard getting spammed - Similar Threads - Clipboard getting spammed

2. spam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spam: HiWhen I try to reply to a customer service request it works sometimes, and other times says it blocked for spamming.THROGH COMPANY WEBSITE?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam/e5f34024-6273-43ff-be91-8e8dc9daf911
  3. SPAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SPAM: Hi For some reason over the past month i have been getting over 100 spam mails a day in my Hotmail 3 weeks ago none I had several MICROSOFT TECHS remote in adjust settings in mail still no luck last year no spam at all My question do third party SPAM blockers really work or...
  4. SPAM!

SPAM!: I’m getting, assuming, spam from someone, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, that claims to be using the Microsoft brand name. They provide a number for any questions +1 845 813-2204 and claim to be “2021@Microsoft Corporation ALL RIGHTS RESERVED“They say they will...
  5. I keep getting email spams

in Browsers and Email
    I keep getting email spams: Please i would like to know why I keep email spams? 182443
  6. how to get clipboard items out of clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to get clipboard items out of clipboard: saved a bunch of screenshots in clipboard via snip and sketch, can't copy them anywhere using "windows V" to view items in clipboard. once I select them, the window closes, can't access. os = win10 desktop up to date...
  7. Anyone else get this spam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anyone else get this spam?: Refund and Cancel the Renewal Dear Customer, We Thank You on the completion of your 1 year Windows Defender protection plan with 24/7 technical support. We have charged you $299 for the 12 months of subscription from your account. We tried to contact you on your registered...
  8. Is it spam

Is it spam: I have received an email from microsoft. When i click on the link it shwo sonething else. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-spam/3a9578be-955b-4c09-b895-a619afdd30a9
  9. I get spammed

I get spammed: On a daily basis i get spammed by notifications. It takes 4-6 minutes for it to stop. I have had enough and i want to get it to stop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-get-spammed/b02ff422-307b-4070-bf9f-c6ab38229125"
  10. Anyone else getting Cortana spam?

Anyone else getting Cortana spam?: This started two days ago: Whenever I click on the taskbar search box, Cortana pops up, as always; but now, instead of just showing my local weather, there is a message, "Get Cortana on your phone", with links for Android, Windows Phone, and iPhone. [img] I tried a...