Windows 10: Clipboard History not available again

Discus and support Clipboard History not available again in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; WinKey V has stopped working again. I have re-read the Tutorial and downloaded the .reg file (somewhere) but cannot find it. What is the search term I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by clayto, Oct 4, 2020.

1. clayto Win User

Clipboard History not available again

WinKey V has stopped working again. I have re-read the Tutorial and downloaded the .reg file (somewhere) but cannot find it. What is the search term I need to enter?

:)

clayto, Oct 4, 2020
  2. Rottoq Win User

Clipboard history Win key +V not available

That was successful! I now have the gpedit.msc

But I cannot find anything in the lists when it is opened for Clipboard history. Where should I look altho I have checked all items?

Under software there is nothing listed at all. I have checked All Settings and there's no mention of Clipboard! as ther are 100s of settings for everything else it seems - very powerful isn't it.

Rottoq, Oct 4, 2020
  3. Shawn Brink, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Clipboard History not available again

clipboard

Hello,

In Windows 10 build 17666 or later, clipboard is available.

Try these steps

1. Right click Start Button or press Windows + X keys and select Settings.

2. In the Settings app, navigate to System > Clipboard.

3. Under Clipboard, toggle the Save multiple items option to On. This should enable clipboard history on the go.

4. Close Settings app.

You can now press Windows + V keys to view clipboard history.

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Clipboard History not available again

1. Clipboard History not available again - Similar Threads - Clipboard History available

2. Clipboard History

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard History: Hi, I'm having trouble getting the new clipboard history to work. It is definitely activated Having trawled the internet and tried everything that has been suggested on various forums, I downloaded and ran "Windows Hotkey Explorer" the free version, which shows the...
  3. Clipboard History

Clipboard History: I'm troubled in syncing my clipboard history to other devices. How can it be solved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-history/e56b5433-5abc-4110-be57-466e38e7c8d6
  4. Clipboard history Win key +V not available

Clipboard history Win key +V not available: In clipboard settings the toggle buttons and the rest are all greyed out ON this updated new laptop No problem on my old PC and laptop! In fact they are not even showing now as they did 2 weeks ago! - Just Clipboard History and Sync across devices all greyed out. How to fix...
  5. Clipboard History

Clipboard History: Is there a way I can check yesterday's clibpboard history from copying and pasting? I never used clipboard history before and it's really important. I'm hoping theres a way I can see everything I copied or pasted yesterday....
  6. Clipboard delay to appear in the clipboard history

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clipboard delay to appear in the clipboard history: Hello, i'm using windows 10 with the feature clipboard activated but, after copy something it delays to appear in my clipboard history. several 15, 30 seconds - in certain cases 1 minute or more. Scope: I'm using two versions of Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 and 1909 with a...
  7. How to make Clipboard History available in Win10 v1903 ?

How to make Clipboard History available in Win10 v1903 ?: In Settings; System; Clipboard; I have set History to ON, but WIN-V does not trigger the 'promised' view of remembered clips. I had used Win-V as a hotkey in Autohotkeys, but am quite willing to sacrifice that for Clipboard memory....
  8. Still unable to get Clipboard History to work again

in Windows 10 Support
    Still unable to get Clipboard History to work again: Clipboard History suddenly stopped working. I have repeatedly tried the fixes on this site without success. What usually happens now when clicking WinKey V is that after a delay a blank Window appears, so presumably the History has been lost. Often it quickly disappears but...
  9. clipboard history

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    clipboard history: I still don't get the clip board history until 2019-6-13 screenshot1 [ATTACH] screenshot2 [ATTACH] screenshot3 [ATTACH] can i manually install it or get update in comming days...
  10. Clipboard History

Clipboard History: I use Clipboard History on my other Windows 10 PC but the MS Surface Pro (2017) doesn't appear to be available. I have tried adding in reg but no luck. It isn't available in setup either. Is this a 'feature' or a restriction to the Surface Pro?...