Windows 10: Clipboard History

Discus and support Clipboard History in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use Clipboard History on my other Windows 10 PC but the MS Surface Pro (2017) doesn't appear to be available. I have tried adding in reg but no luck.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Peter69(2), Apr 30, 2019.

1. Clipboard History

I use Clipboard History on my other Windows 10 PC but the MS Surface Pro (2017) doesn't appear to be available.
    I have tried adding in reg but no luck. It isn't available in setup either.

Is this a 'feature' or a restriction to the Surface Pro?

:)

Peter69(2), Apr 30, 2019

2. view clipboard history

"Upon copying something, the previous clipboard content is always overwritten. This means that there is always no history saved on the clipboard. You can use third-party applications which record your clipboard history, but you cannot recover your clipboard
    history prior to the installation of that app.'

Source -
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

E for Excel, Apr 30, 2019
  3. view clipboard history

Hi,

Windows Systems do not save the clipboard history. There is only one item stored in the clipboard. If you copy something new the previous clipboard contents is overwritten and lost forever. To get the full microsoft clipboard history you need to use third-party
    utilities.

We recommend Clipdiary clipboard manager. It remembers everything you copy: plain text and text with formatting (rtf), html, pictures and files.

Why do you need clipboard manager? What can you do with the microsoft clipboard history?

-Quickly copy data back to the clipboard.

-Paste any clip from the history directly to the selected application.

-Search for the necessary clip by its contents.

-Find out what program the data was copied from.

-Delete clips.

http://clipdiary.com/img/clipdiary.png

Please let me know, if that helps.

Kind Regards:

Engr. Malik Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Clipboard History

clipboard

Hello,

In Windows 10 build 17666 or later, clipboard is available.

Try these steps

1. Right click Start Button or press Windows + X keys and select Settings.

2. In the Settings app, navigate to System > Clipboard.

3. Under Clipboard, toggle the Save multiple items option to On. This should enable clipboard history on the go.

4. Close Settings app.

You can now press Windows + V keys to view clipboard history.

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Clipboard History

1. Clipboard History - Similar Threads - Clipboard History

2. Deleted clipboard history recovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted clipboard history recovery: I copied something important onto my clipboard, and later copied more than 25 more items, and the really important one was deleted the clipboard saves only 25 at a time. How can I recover deleted clipboard history?Thank you!...
  3. I can't access my clipboard history.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't access my clipboard history.: I can't access my clipboard history. I haven't turned off my computer since clipping about 30 photos from a video. My computer says: To turn your clipboard on for the first time, select Windows logo key + V, and then select Turn on. BUT THERE IS NO "Turn on" option....
  4. Can't enable clipboard history

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't enable clipboard history: Clipboard in Settings shows On, but greyed. Regedit shows 1 for enabled. Gpedit.msc shows enabled for Allow. Winkey + V shows nothing at all. No big deal, but I wonder what's going on. 21H1 10Pro 183301
  5. Windows 10 automatically change Clipboard content if the Clipboard history has been turned off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 automatically change Clipboard content if the Clipboard history has been turned off: This error has been existing for 5 years.Precedure to reproduce the error:1 Using "Ctrl + C" to copy a URL, for example https://www.microsoft.com, into Clipboard without its history turned on.2 Using "Ctrl + V" to paste the Clipboard content, https://www.microsoft.com, to the...
  6. Clipboard History not working or showing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Clipboard History not working or showing in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If the Clipboard History is not working or showing on your Windows 10 PC, then you can fix it up using some methods. In this article, we are going to show you some solutions to resolve the clipboard history not working issue in Windows 10. Let’s check out these...
  7. Cant activate Clipboard History

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant activate Clipboard History: I cant activate Clipboard History. Here is my winows versionI tryed to change EnableClipboardHistory in regedit, but it also dont worki can find Clipboard settings but if i click on that i will get nothing...
  8. Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v?

Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v?: Can I access clipboard history without using windows +v ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-access-clipboard-history-without-using/5ac3ed53-5cc7-471b-afbf-29e4abed1f18
  9. Clipboard history freezes for about 30 seconds after boot, then works fine

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clipboard history freezes for about 30 seconds after boot, then works fine: I have formatted my PC and installed the new 20H2 version and am now having actually a few issues... I use clipbpard history everyday for work. I have pinned text in it. Everytime I boot the system and press Start+V the clipboard's "silhouette" appears for about half a...
  10. Clipboard History crashes after Windows update

Clipboard History crashes after Windows update: Clipboard history stopped working after the latest Windows update I don't know which one, company controls the update. It just starts with a transparent window, with the cursor showing somethings loading, and then it disappears. Sometimes It shows the window properly for...