Windows 10: CLIPBOARD - How to access the image in it.

Discus and support CLIPBOARD - How to access the image in it. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do access the image in the clipboard. nothing happens if i click it, the tray closes. how do i get the screenshot that is in the clipboard.[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by eddy0p, Jun 23, 2020.

1. eddy0p Win User

CLIPBOARD - How to access the image in it.

how do access the image in the clipboard. nothing happens if i click it, the tray closes. how do i get the screenshot that is in the clipboard.CLIPBOARD - How to access the image in it. [​IMG]

:)

eddy0p, Jun 23, 2020
  2. BetwixtAg Win User

Pasting from clipboard

Thank you, The first suggestion worked. The second did also provided I did not click in the Paint window first.

I'd spent some time trying to work it out for myself but was fooled by the clipboard window always closing prematurely. So thanks again.

Also thanks to Frederick, although solved, I've noted your alternative suggestion.

BetwixtAg, Jun 23, 2020
  3. JF1337 Win User
    Clipboard

My windows 10 computer has a clipboard feature where if I want to copy something, I have to click copy and paste stuff from the clipboard. I would much rather use the Windows key + C and Windows key + V for easier access and because it is quicker. Is there
    a step-by-step procedure that someone can tell me to turn clipboard off and use Windows C and V instead?

JF1337, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

clipboard

Hi Randy,

This might be possible if there is an option from the app to copy the file path of each clipboards. As per our research, the clipboard manager lets you copy texts but not images. We suggest checking the functionalities of the clipboard manager and contacting
    the app developer directly to have better assistance on how copy the clipboards.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Anne Ros, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

1. CLIPBOARD - How to access the image in it. - Similar Threads - CLIPBOARD access image

2. Clipboard not opening images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard not opening images: Screenshots taken aren't being saved to the designated "screenshots" folder or anywhere else,as maybe this feature got transferred to the clipboard. Now opening the clipboard, the images are present there but won't open, copy or move from there. Upon clicking on the image,...
  3. Clipboard not opening images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard not opening images: Screenshots taken aren't being saved to the designated "screenshots" folder or anywhere else,as maybe this feature got transferred to the clipboard. Now opening the clipboard, the images are present there but won't open, copy or move from there. Upon clicking on the image,...
  4. how to paste a clipboard image to my documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to paste a clipboard image to my documents: I took a screenshot of a game I'm having trouble with. All I want to do is paste it into my documents, so I can attach it to an e mail. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance. Kind regards, bigbeardedbuddy...
  5. how to paste a clipboard image to my documents

how to paste a clipboard image to my documents: I took a screenshot of a game I'm having trouble with. All I want to do is paste it into my documents, so I can attach it to an e mail. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance. Kind regards, bigbeardedbuddy...
  6. Clipboard images.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard images.: Hello Readers, I want to know that when I take some screenshots or web captures on my laptop, how can I view it. It shows up on the clipboard but when I click on the picture the clipboard just closes and nothing happens. Also, how can I view my copied things on the...
  7. How to access Clipboard History

How to access Clipboard History: How can I access my Clipboard History, to paste something prior to the last thing I copied? I looked online for how to do this, and it looks simple. Either windows key + V or first go to Windows Settings - System - Clipboard to turn on. Neither of these work for me. There is...
  8. How to access a screenshot saved in the clipboard?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to access a screenshot saved in the clipboard?: I took a screenshot of a game and I cannot access it. The picture is only showing up in the clipboard and I cannot paste it anywhere. Please help....
  9. How do I access clipboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I access clipboard: How do I open a clipboard file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-clipboard/b4fac45e-9904-422e-9ad5-a3faa28c6ef1
  10. Keeping an image on the Clipboard PERMANENTLY.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keeping an image on the Clipboard PERMANENTLY.: There is one particular image that I need to paste into emails from time to time, so I have put it into a WORD file [along with text that I sometimes change], and copy it from there whenever I need it. Because Clipboard has a memory (history), I wonder if there is some way...