Windows 10: Clipboard - How to Open?

Discus and support Clipboard - How to Open? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I open Clipboard in Windows 10? I don't need to share it with anyone, I just want to work in it. I have a picture I need to paste in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JazziM, Feb 6, 2020.

1. JazziM Win User

Clipboard - How to Open?

How do I open Clipboard in Windows 10? I don't need to share it with anyone, I just want to work in it. I have a picture I need to paste in clipboard, resize and save. That is all.

:)

JazziM, Feb 6, 2020

2. clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Feb 6, 2020
  3. connaf Win User
    Clipboard not opening

My clipboard on windows 10 is not opening. I went to the clipboard settings and turned it on but when I do win + v the clipboard does not open. Any help would be appreciated.

connaf, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Clipboard - How to Open?

Does hibernate save windows clipboard copy file ?

The clipboard is NOT a file. It holds its data in memory.

The clipboard data does survive a hibernation.

You could easily answer the question yourself like so:

1. Press PrtSc
    2. Hibernate
    3. Return from hibernation
    4. Open Word
    5. Press Ctrl+V to paste the clipboard's contents.

Frederik Long, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Clipboard - How to Open?

1. Clipboard - How to Open? - Similar Threads - Clipboard Open

2. I can not open clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not open clipboard: Hi I am trying to open my clipboard by using t he Window Icon Key and "V" but it won't open. I have gone into settings and tried different things but so far no luck. I need information from my clipboard to send to someone to hopefully solve another problem. Using Windows 10...
  3. I can not open clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not open clipboard: Hi I am trying to open my clipboard by using t he Window Icon Key and "V" but it won't open. I have gone into settings and tried different things but so far no luck. I need information from my clipboard to send to someone to hopefully solve another problem. Using Windows 10...
  4. I can not open clipboard

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I fix repeated "Open Clipboard Failed" message.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix repeated "Open Clipboard Failed" message.: When doing macro in wordperfect2021 and other versions I keep have a failure with the following message "Open Clipboard failed". How do I fix this?I have tried the following:Shutting down the program and restartingShutting Down the computer and restartingClearing the...
  6. How do I fix repeated "Open Clipboard Failed" message.

How do I fix repeated "Open Clipboard Failed" message.: When doing macro in wordperfect2021 and other versions I keep have a failure with the following message "Open Clipboard failed". How do I fix this?I have tried the following:Shutting down the program and restartingShutting Down the computer and restartingClearing the...
  7. Is there any way I can open the clipboard without pressing Windows logo + V?

Is there any way I can open the clipboard without pressing Windows logo + V?: Is there any way I can open the clipboard without pressing Windows logo + V? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-i-can-open-the-clipboard-without/90b7aba8-1176-456f-83ed-ef80f19e3e2c
  8. Is there any way I can open the clipboard without pressing Windows logo + V?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way I can open the clipboard without pressing Windows logo + V?: Is there any way I can open the clipboard without pressing Windows logo + V? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-i-can-open-the-clipboard-without/90b7aba8-1176-456f-83ed-ef80f19e3e2c
  9. How to open clipboard with mouse without pressing keyboard shortcut key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open clipboard with mouse without pressing keyboard shortcut key: How to open clipboard with mouse without pressing keyboard shortcut key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-clipboard-with-mouse-without-pressing/43fbd58b-e107-456d-a6ae-e6b13c15668f
  10. How to open clipboard with mouse without pressing keyboard shortcut key

How to open clipboard with mouse without pressing keyboard shortcut key: How to open clipboard with mouse without pressing keyboard shortcut key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-clipboard-with-mouse-without-pressing/43fbd58b-e107-456d-a6ae-e6b13c15668f