Windows 10: Clipboard, Input & Windows button not working properly

Discus and support Clipboard, Input & Windows button not working properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After update to 1809, I got this following problems: Cursor keep flickering Typing / Right Click delay Press windows button create screenshot instead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by maulidiyah, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Clipboard, Input & Windows button not working properly

After update to 1809, I got this following problems:

• Cursor keep flickering
    • Typing / Right Click delay
    • Press windows button create screenshot instead of open start menu. The same result when using on-screen keyboard. However click on start icon in taskbar still works
    • Cant perform copy paste. Clipboard doesn't seems has any history event after enable clipboard history.

These are all the things that I tried:

• Safe mode
    • Using wireless mouse and keyboard
    • Using on-screen keyboard
    • Fresh start
    • Update driver from Lenovo
    • Clear clipboard
    • Perform sfc /scannow

Yet nothing change!! Help!!

Windows 10 Pro build 1809

Lenovo Ideapad 310 14IKB

Dual monitor

:)

maulidiyah, Jan 31, 2019

2. Where is the Clipboard?

The clipboard is not something you can find. It is (at least on the windows phone) an inaccessible part of the phone, where your last copied text is stored.

This is how it works.

• You highlight a text, and say COPY.
    • the phone OS puts information in the CLIPBOARD.
    • You go another area where text can be input and tap PASTE. Whatever information is in the CLIPBOARD gets pasted.

Jay_answers, Jan 31, 2019
  3. clipboard

Hello,

In Windows 10 build 17666 or later, clipboard is available.

Try these steps

1. Right click Start Button or press Windows + X keys and select Settings.

2. In the Settings app, navigate to System > Clipboard.

3. Under Clipboard, toggle the Save multiple items option to On. This should enable clipboard history on the go.

4. Close Settings app.

You can now press Windows + V keys to view clipboard history.

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jan 31, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Clipboard, Input & Windows button not working properly

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Clipboard, Input & Windows button not working properly

1. Clipboard, Input & Windows button not working properly - Similar Threads - Clipboard Input button

2. 'Show Desktop' button is not working properly!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Show Desktop' button is not working properly!: I have waited a LONG time reporting this since the beginning of this Windows 10 era this button often does not react on the first few clicks. I have to really pound it several times for the desktop to show. This is very frustrating since I work fast and want to keep the...
  3. 'Show Desktop' button is not working properly!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Show Desktop' button is not working properly!: I have waited a LONG time reporting this since the beginning of this Windows 10 era this button often does not react on the first few clicks. I have to really pound it several times for the desktop to show. This is very frustrating since I work fast and want to keep the...
  4. Microsoft Indic input 3 not proper work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Indic input 3 not proper work: After installing the application, typing the letters seems to be duplicating the typed ones as shown.Typing kRShNaa results inककृकृसकृषकृष्णकृष्णकृष्णा.Could some one resolve this issue and report...
  5. Microsoft Indic input 3 not proper work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Indic input 3 not proper work: Microsoft indic input 3 gujarati is not working properly in my laptop when i am typing in gujarati one word is repeated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-indic-input-3-not-proper-work/77dd0c98-4019-4118-bce8-1b135b9eebe4
  6. Start button not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button not working properly: My start button no longer displays the list of applications, settings, shut down etc. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-not-working-properly/e9837339-8a6f-4483-8cce-2ac4a0894f2a
  7. My Windows button doesn't work properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows button doesn't work properly: Hi. I'm an Windows 10 user. My computer ran into some annoying errors so I had to reset it 2-3 times. I was very tired of reinstalling Windows because after each Windows 10 reset, there will be some small errors which make them annoying. This time, my Windows button doesn't...
  8. battery saver button not working properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    battery saver button not working properly: after window update may 2004 my battery saver button not working i have to click multiple times to switch on or off battery saver or i have to go to setting menu to do same task please fix my problem....
  9. Task view button not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task view button not working properly: I use Windows 10 and has the latest update. Task view button shows only open windows, and not history. It used to show file history datewise and you can pick up from where you had ended. Pls give a solution Regards Suresh...
  10. Start Button not working properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Button not working properly: All of a sudden my start button will not respond to the left click. Right click works normally. This seems to be the only problem in the task bar. Any suggestions? Is there a win 10 repair disk available? I have just discovered that there are no restore points! What to do?...