Windows 10: Clipboard issue

Discus and support Clipboard issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Any ideas how to fix that? Giving a Feedback didnt change much so waiting for solution here :x Build 21354[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nightznero, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Clipboard issue

Any ideas how to fix that? Giving a Feedback didnt change much so waiting for solution here :x Build 21354 Clipboard issue af8107fe-dec6-4d9c-b6f1-afff1ddde784?upload=true.jpg

:)

nightznero, Apr 13, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 13, 2021
  3. BetwixtAg Win User
    Pasting from clipboard

Thank you, The first suggestion worked. The second did also provided I did not click in the Paint window first.

I'd spent some time trying to work it out for myself but was fooled by the clipboard window always closing prematurely. So thanks again.

Also thanks to Frederick, although solved, I've noted your alternative suggestion.

BetwixtAg, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Clipboard issue

clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Clipboard issue

1. Clipboard issue - Similar Threads - Clipboard issue

2. clipboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    clipboard issue: Why does clipboard say what it's saying. "Pinned items won't be removed on this device" Seems very strange.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-issue/ea3621a0-f8ff-4272-a22b-5e6cf3d7628b
  3. clipboard issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    clipboard issue: Why does clipboard say what it's saying. "Pinned items won't be removed on this device" Seems very strange.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-issue/ea3621a0-f8ff-4272-a22b-5e6cf3d7628b
  4. On windows 10 clipboard issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On windows 10 clipboard issue: When I take a screenshot from my windows 10 PC, it saves on the clipboard, but my issue is it only lets me pin/unpin or delete I can't save it or move it to a file,and yes I have the clipboard history setting on, any idea what I can do?...
  5. On windows 10 clipboard issue

On windows 10 clipboard issue: When I take a screenshot from my windows 10 PC, it saves on the clipboard, but my issue is it only lets me pin/unpin or delete I can't save it or move it to a file,and yes I have the clipboard history setting on, any idea what I can do?...
  6. On windows 10 clipboard issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 11 clipboard & taskbar issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 clipboard & taskbar issues: I often have issues where my windows 11 clipboard stops working until a reboot and my taskbar freezes up/stops working on 2nd dual screen/becomes slow to respond until i reset explorer or sometimes only a reboot will cure. The issues have become nearly unbearable as of late,...
  8. Windows 11 clipboard & taskbar issues

Windows 11 clipboard & taskbar issues: I often have issues where my windows 11 clipboard stops working until a reboot and my taskbar freezes up/stops working on 2nd dual screen/becomes slow to respond until i reset explorer or sometimes only a reboot will cure. The issues have become nearly unbearable as of late,...
  9. Clipboard History Keyboard Shortcut Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard History Keyboard Shortcut Issue: Somehow--and I have no idea how--a new keyboard shortcut for the Clipboard History has been added to my computer and I can't figure out how to change it. The standard Win + v works just fine, but now Left Shift + - is also opening up the Clipboard History. This is causing...
  10. Clipboard History Keyboard Shortcut Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard History Keyboard Shortcut Issue: Somehow--and I have no idea how--a new keyboard shortcut for the Clipboard History has been added to my computer and I can't figure out how to change it. The standard Win + v works just fine, but now Left Shift + - is also opening up the Clipboard History. This is causing...