Windows 10: Clipboard Keep Crashing and invisible

Discus and support Clipboard Keep Crashing and invisible in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my clipboard is invisible , i think it passed away , But It Keep Crashing , i already edit gpolicy , registry and the setting is enabled but it keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JULIUSD1, Dec 10, 2020.

1. JULIUSD1 Win User

Clipboard Keep Crashing and invisible

my clipboard is invisible , i think it passed away ,
    But It Keep Crashing , i already edit gpolicy , registry and the setting is enabled but it keep showing these , U SEE DA OUTLine ,, thEn it just *poof* gonE
    Clipboard Keep Crashing and invisible 4e24a746-46d7-4957-adbd-cf8797e11ba1?upload=true.png

:)

JULIUSD1, Dec 10, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 10, 2020
  3. BetwixtAg Win User
    Pasting from clipboard

Thank you, The first suggestion worked. The second did also provided I did not click in the Paint window first.

I'd spent some time trying to work it out for myself but was fooled by the clipboard window always closing prematurely. So thanks again.

Also thanks to Frederick, although solved, I've noted your alternative suggestion.

BetwixtAg, Dec 10, 2020
  4. Clipboard Keep Crashing and invisible

clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Clipboard Keep Crashing and invisible

1. Clipboard Keep Crashing and invisible - Similar Threads - Clipboard Keep Crashing

2. Clipboard keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard keeps crashing: So i was using my pc, and suddenly out of nowhere my clipboard stopped working, when i try to open it with windows + v all that shows up is a transparent box that follows my cursor. I tried clearing and re-turning on the clipboard and also an emergency restart which fixed a...
  3. Clipboard keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard keeps crashing: So i was using my pc, and suddenly out of nowhere my clipboard stopped working, when i try to open it with windows + v all that shows up is a transparent box that follows my cursor. I tried clearing and re-turning on the clipboard and also an emergency restart which fixed a...
  4. Clipboard keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My clipboard is broken, crashing, and is invisible whenever I open it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My clipboard is broken, crashing, and is invisible whenever I open it.: Hello! Can anyone help me with my problem? This has started since some days ago and I don't know what's wrong. My clipboard has been invisible whenever I open it and it just crashes after some minutes....
  6. My clipboard is broken, crashing, and is invisible whenever I open it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My clipboard is broken, crashing, and is invisible whenever I open it.: Hello! Can anyone help me with my problem? This has started since some days ago and I don't know what's wrong. My clipboard has been invisible whenever I open it and it just crashes after some minutes....
  7. My clipboard is broken, crashing, and is invisible whenever I open it.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Copying to Clipboard causes crashes

Copying to Clipboard causes crashes: A week or two ago I started getting crashes in excel anytime I copied a cell. Then anytime I took a screen snip the program would crash. I also use bluebeam and if i do a snapshot which is like a screen snip the program crashes.All of these result in the same error message...
  9. Windows clipboard keeps crashing

Windows clipboard keeps crashing: I keep facing the same issue over and over again: the Windows clipboard keeps crushing. I've tried various methods I've seen online of restarting it and clearing it, and most of them work for a while, but after some time ranging from minutes to days the problem resurfaces....
  10. My Clipboard Is Crashing n invisible

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Clipboard Is Crashing n invisible: [ATTACH] U SEE DA IMG It just shows that outlne thing , Then It Will PoOf GonE , i already edit registries , gpolicies, and its already enabled in the setting so ithink my clipb is passing away lol i accidentally delete the question there so u see its different...