Windows 10: Clipboard logon problem

Discus and support Clipboard logon problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why does Clipboard sign on ask for Microsoft account and then after clicking there it shows Facebook account request.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lacrumb, Nov 14, 2018.

1. lacrumb Win User

Clipboard logon problem

Why does Clipboard sign on ask for Microsoft account and then after clicking there it shows Facebook account request.

:)

lacrumb, Nov 14, 2018

2. clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Where is the Clipboard?

The clipboard is not something you can find. It is (at least on the windows phone) an inaccessible part of the phone, where your last copied text is stored.

This is how it works.

• You highlight a text, and say COPY.
    • the phone OS puts information in the CLIPBOARD.
    • You go another area where text can be input and tap PASTE. Whatever information is in the CLIPBOARD gets pasted.

Jay_answers, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Clipboard logon problem

How can I get rid of the "clipboard" icon on my keyboard?

Hi, Merle Be.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

You may follow these steps to remove the clipboard icon on your keyboard:

1. Under your App list, go to Settings.

2. Tap keyboard under Settings.

3. Tap the keyboard that you are using.

4. Uncheck the "Suggest text".

5. Try copying something again and paste it.

6. Lock the screen and reopen it, then check the clipboard icon on the keyboard if it's still showing.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Clipboard logon problem

1. Clipboard logon problem - Similar Threads - Clipboard logon problem

2. Clipboard problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard problem: Recently I realized that everything I type everywhere is copied to the clipboard though I didn't do that. I wonder if I have a virus on my computer. Plzz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-problem/26b7c41e-614e-4eec-b8a7-c255bc241c4e
  3. Clipboard problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard problem: Recently I realized that everything I type everywhere is copied to the clipboard though I didn't do that. I wonder if I have a virus on my computer. Plzz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-problem/26b7c41e-614e-4eec-b8a7-c255bc241c4e
  4. Problem with Clipboard share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Clipboard share: Hi,I'm having a problem in the clipboard settings, specifically in the "Share across devices" option. I can't seem to toggle it, it only has a "Get started" button, where when i press it, it only prompts me to login, and after logging in, nothing happens....
  5. Problems with clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with clipboard: I am having issues with copy and paste. It starts in excel or outlook, when I try and copy some text I will get the error: "There's a problem with the clipboard, but you can still paste this content within this workbook." I can still paste though. At least a couple times,...
  6. Logon problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Logon problem: My wife's Lenovo Thinkpad just updated Windows and now demands a log-on password. She had previously set it to no password-what should she do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logon-problem/ab3bc1c5-389b-4241-9ece-a551d1587ec2
  7. Clipboard Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard Problem: Windows Key + V not showing clipboard and clipboard isnt in my settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-problem/bed5b4e5-2fd8-40b8-a05d-a0e382eb0151
  8. Problems with clipboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with clipboard: So I took a screenshot using Windows + shift + S, and it's supposed to be saved to the clipboard, but it's not there. The clipboard history wasn't turned on at the time, was that the problem? Or does it not actually save there, and I just haven't looked hard enough for it in...
  9. clipboard problem

in Windows 10 Support
    clipboard problem: am running version 1903 and in the clipboard manager i seem to have lost the option to pin clips if i press on the three dots all i get is delete or clear no option to pin. it was working ok before but the last couple of days it has started playing up 142393
  10. Logon Problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logon Problem: Here is my dilemma: I am running Win 10 Home. At first I had on my Lockscreen Windows Spotlight. But it also had a message from Microsoft to join Rewards. Even though I turned off all notifications, it still showed up and as soon as I was logged on, it would take me to MS...