Windows 10: CLIPBOARD MANAGERS - CAN YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE WITHOUT COMPATABILITY ISSUES?

Discus and support CLIPBOARD MANAGERS - CAN YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE WITHOUT COMPATABILITY ISSUES? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just found out that Windows 10 has a clipboard manager (CM). I've been using a 3rd party CM and, apparently, they are compatible because I've had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RAPXV, Mar 27, 2019.

1. RAPXV Win User

CLIPBOARD MANAGERS - CAN YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE WITHOUT COMPATABILITY ISSUES?

I just found out that Windows 10 has a clipboard manager (CM).

I've been using a 3rd party CM and, apparently, they are compatible because I've had no problems since I activated Microsoft's clipboard manager.

To make it easier to compare CMs, I was thinking of putting one or two more on my computer.

Do you see a scenario where I could have too many CMs on my computer?

Meaning if you had more than two would they be fighting each other or would each of them just store what I've copied?

RAP

:)

RAPXV, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

clipboard

Hi Randy,

This might be possible if there is an option from the app to copy the file path of each clipboards. As per our research, the clipboard manager lets you copy texts but not images. We suggest checking the functionalities of the clipboard manager and contacting
    the app developer directly to have better assistance on how copy the clipboards.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Anne Ros, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Issues with compatibility with my site on Explorer

Hello James,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with accessing websites in Internet Explorer. We will certainly help you.

• Does this issue occur only when accessing Weebly and Limo business website?
    • Have you tried accessing these websites through different browser like Edge?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps:

Step1: I suggest you to clear the cache and cookies from Internet Explorer and check if you still facing the issue:

Delete and manage cookies

Step 2: If the issue persists, Disable add-ons
    and check if it helps: Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer

Step 3: You can also try Compatibility test and see if it helps.

Sometimes websites don't look like you expect them to–images might not appear, menus might be out of place, and text could be jumbled together. This might be caused by a compatibility problem between Internet Explorer and
    the site you're on. Sometimes this can be fixed by adding the site to your Compatibility View list.

To add a site to the Compatibility View list

• Open the desktop, and then tap or click the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
    • Tap or click the Tools button
      , and then tap or click Compatibility View settings.
    • Under Add this website, enter the URL of the site you want to add to the list, and then tap or click
      Add
    Note: If you add a site to the Compatibility View list and the page looks worse, the problem might not be compatibility and you should remove the site from
    the list.

You can refer to the below link for more information related to compatibility view:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Mar 27, 2019
  4. CLIPBOARD MANAGERS - CAN YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE WITHOUT COMPATABILITY ISSUES?

Andre Da Costa, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

CLIPBOARD MANAGERS - CAN YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE WITHOUT COMPATABILITY ISSUES?

1. CLIPBOARD MANAGERS - CAN YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE WITHOUT COMPATABILITY ISSUES? - Similar Threads - CLIPBOARD MANAGERS MORE

2. Windows 11 Snipping Tool - errors when you have more than one monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Snipping Tool - errors when you have more than one monitor.: The Windows 11 snipping tool downgrade like much of the rest of Windows 11 has been rushed out and still doesn't work correctly. It worked fine on Windows 10, this again appears to be Microsoft's new approach of "It it works, lets break it!".If you have multiple monitors and...
  3. Windows 11 Snipping Tool - errors when you have more than one monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Snipping Tool - errors when you have more than one monitor.: The Windows 11 snipping tool downgrade like much of the rest of Windows 11 has been rushed out and still doesn't work correctly. It worked fine on Windows 10, this again appears to be Microsoft's new approach of "It it works, lets break it!".If you have multiple monitors and...
  4. more than one MBR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    more than one MBR: My OS disk boots from start on in XP. Still need that OS as my UMAX 2200 scanner is only fully supported by XP drivers. Later on bought W7 ultimate and installed it as multiboot. EasyBCD does the trick. No problem. Runs both. Had to upgrade to W10. As W10 tells me how to run...
  5. Can you have more than one mouse operating on computer at same time?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you have more than one mouse operating on computer at same time?: I have a Logitech M570 wireless mouse that has its own USB receiver and I have a Logitech cordless keyboard Y-RR54 and mouse M-RAK89B combination using a different cordless desktop receiver C-B033. I am able to connect the M570 mouse through its USB receiver and the...
  6. You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    You need more than one picture to show in your slideshow: Title, the windows lock screen slideshow feature does not work for me. I've tried using folders on both my install drive and another hard drive, it has the same error. The folder has multiple .jpg files on it, it's not empty, and the slideshow feature works perfectly fine...
  7. can I have more than one device reg for my MS account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can I have more than one device reg for my MS account?: a pc and a laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-have-more-than-one-device-reg-for-my-ms/89dab0d4-ce54-4601-a6d6-a030664693bb
  8. One license for more than one versions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One license for more than one versions.: I got a laptop with pre installedWin 10 pro Education. It is about two weeks ago I went to perform factory restore for my DELL laptop So when I run the OS recovery tool of DELL It gave me an option to download Windows 10 Professional . As my Factory restore image I got...
  9. Uploading more than one document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uploading more than one document: How do I upload more than one document when the file is open. I am only allowed to open one at a time, If I go to the document without trying to upload I am allowed to....
  10. Use of Rapid when you have more than one Samsung drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Use of Rapid when you have more than one Samsung drive: If you have more than one Samsung drive, where both drives are eligible for rapid (only one at a time, of course) try the following counterintuitive move. If your second non-OS drive is used for data/games, you are better off enabling rapid on the non-OS drive for the...