Windows 10: Clipboard not working

Discus and support Clipboard not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Written Jul 14/2020: Since the most recent Windows 10 update, clipboard does not work. "Paste" in greyed and will not function. Nothing shows in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Reno453, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Reno453 Win User

Clipboard not working

Written Jul 14/2020: Since the most recent Windows 10 update, clipboard does not work. "Paste" in greyed and will not function. Nothing shows in Clipboard history.

Any solutions?

:)

Reno453, Jul 14, 2020
  2. BetwixtAg Win User

Pasting from clipboard

Thank you, The first suggestion worked. The second did also provided I did not click in the Paint window first.

I'd spent some time trying to work it out for myself but was fooled by the clipboard window always closing prematurely. So thanks again.

Also thanks to Frederick, although solved, I've noted your alternative suggestion.

BetwixtAg, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Mike vd M Win User
    Office Clipboard: Work Content not supported (WIP)

Hi Rick,

The problem only occurs using the Office Clipboard (that is capable of remembering more copy actions), not the Windows Clipboard. And i have followed the WIP steps. And the issue is that i cannot find how to allow the Office Clipboard to allow Work content.
    As the default Windows clipboard does work.

Regards,

Mike

Mike vd M, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Clipboard not working

Where is the Clipboard?

The clipboard is not something you can find. It is (at least on the windows phone) an inaccessible part of the phone, where your last copied text is stored.

This is how it works.

• You highlight a text, and say COPY.
    • the phone OS puts information in the CLIPBOARD.
    • You go another area where text can be input and tap PASTE. Whatever information is in the CLIPBOARD gets pasted.

Jay_answers, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Clipboard not working

1. Clipboard not working - Similar Threads - Clipboard working

2. Clipboard history not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clipboard history not working after windows update: clipboard history not working after windows update, in some thread I notices that need to check internal windows Clipboard service, but there is not in the windows services list. I paid money for purchase official windows, and this is what it get. No Clipboard history - not...
  3. Clipboard history not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard history not working after windows update: clipboard history not working after windows update, in some thread I notices that need to check internal windows Clipboard service, but there is not in the windows services list. I paid money for purchase official windows, and this is what it get. No Clipboard history - not...
  4. Clipboard history not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't pin items in clipboard anymore,on other laptop with same build it does work

Can't pin items in clipboard anymore,on other laptop with same build it does work: So i have 2 laptops with both Win 11 and the same build .The only difference is that my work laptop has win 11 Pro and my private laptop has Windows 11 Home.This are the sepcs of my work laptop:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2 Installed on ‎06/‎12/‎2023 OS build 22631.3085...
  6. Can't pin items in clipboard anymore,on other laptop with same build it does work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't pin items in clipboard anymore,on other laptop with same build it does work: So i have 2 laptops with both Win 11 and the same build .The only difference is that my work laptop has win 11 Pro and my private laptop has Windows 11 Home.This are the sepcs of my work laptop:Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2 Installed on ‎06/‎12/‎2023 OS build 22631.3085...
  7. My windows key doesn't work what is another shortcut I can use to open clipboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows key doesn't work what is another shortcut I can use to open clipboard?: Hi, so my Windows Key doesn't work because it's locked and I have no idea how to unlock it, I already tried Win + Fn, and no, there isn't a game lock button on my keyboard. I basically tried every key combination, and my Windows Key won't work. It is hard doing stuff without...
  8. My windows key doesn't work what is another shortcut I can use to open clipboard?

My windows key doesn't work what is another shortcut I can use to open clipboard?: Hi, so my Windows Key doesn't work because it's locked and I have no idea how to unlock it, I already tried Win + Fn, and no, there isn't a game lock button on my keyboard. I basically tried every key combination, and my Windows Key won't work. It is hard doing stuff without...
  9. Clipboard does not work in Hyper-V [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Clipboard does not work in Hyper-V [Fix]: [IMG]Hyper-V is Microsoft’s virtualization platform, which facilitates creating and managing virtual machines running on Windows. Clipboard integration helps in seamless copying and pasting of files and texts between both systems. However, users might encounter situations...
  10. the clipboard settings sync across devices don`t work

the clipboard settings sync across devices don`t work: I tried to contact support customer service and they cant help me so they told me to post my problem here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-clipboard-settings-sync-across-devices-dont/231df13f-c7df-47ca-b5c9-d0536d83558c