Windows 10: Clipboard problems? delays? errors?

Discus and support Clipboard problems? delays? errors? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anyone experiencing delays using the clipboard in Windows 10? I'm running 1909 and am fully updated through June. It feels like something is wrong and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jwckauman, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Clipboard problems? delays? errors?

Anyone experiencing delays using the clipboard in Windows 10? I'm running 1909 and am fully updated through June. It feels like something is wrong and it delays copy and paste functions. Sometimes I get an error "There's a problem with the clipboard, but you can still paste your content within this workbook." I don't know if it's because i turned on the clipboard history setting, or if its just a buggy OS. I see it mostly in Excel but that is my "go to" application these days.

submitted by /u/jwckauman
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jwckauman, Jul 14, 2020
  2. BetwixtAg Win User

Pasting from clipboard

Thank you, The first suggestion worked. The second did also provided I did not click in the Paint window first.

I'd spent some time trying to work it out for myself but was fooled by the clipboard window always closing prematurely. So thanks again.

Also thanks to Frederick, although solved, I've noted your alternative suggestion.

BetwixtAg, Jul 14, 2020
  3. clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Jul 14, 2020
  4. JF1337 Win User

Clipboard problems? delays? errors?

Clipboard

My windows 10 computer has a clipboard feature where if I want to copy something, I have to click copy and paste stuff from the clipboard. I would much rather use the Windows key + C and Windows key + V for easier access and because it is quicker. Is there
    a step-by-step procedure that someone can tell me to turn clipboard off and use Windows C and V instead?

JF1337, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Clipboard problems? delays? errors?

1. Clipboard problems? delays? errors? - Similar Threads - Clipboard problems delays

2. Clipboard problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard problem: Recently I realized that everything I type everywhere is copied to the clipboard though I didn't do that. I wonder if I have a virus on my computer. Plzz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-problem/26b7c41e-614e-4eec-b8a7-c255bc241c4e
  3. Clipboard problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard problem: Recently I realized that everything I type everywhere is copied to the clipboard though I didn't do that. I wonder if I have a virus on my computer. Plzz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-problem/26b7c41e-614e-4eec-b8a7-c255bc241c4e
  4. Error in clipboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error in clipboard: When I type, some characters automatically copy to clipboard. This has happened for approximately 2 weeks. Before, it was still working properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-in-clipboard/ee5d6a28-f526-45ef-8264-e03685dae785
  5. Problems with clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with clipboard: I am having issues with copy and paste. It starts in excel or outlook, when I try and copy some text I will get the error: "There's a problem with the clipboard, but you can still paste this content within this workbook." I can still paste though. At least a couple times,...
  6. Clipboard Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard Problem: Windows Key + V not showing clipboard and clipboard isnt in my settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-problem/bed5b4e5-2fd8-40b8-a05d-a0e382eb0151
  7. Clipboard delay to appear in the clipboard history

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clipboard delay to appear in the clipboard history: Hello, i'm using windows 10 with the feature clipboard activated but, after copy something it delays to appear in my clipboard history. several 15, 30 seconds - in certain cases 1 minute or more. Scope: I'm using two versions of Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 and 1909 with a...
  8. Problems with clipboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with clipboard: So I took a screenshot using Windows + shift + S, and it's supposed to be saved to the clipboard, but it's not there. The clipboard history wasn't turned on at the time, was that the problem? Or does it not actually save there, and I just haven't looked hard enough for it in...
  9. clipboard problem

in Windows 10 Support
    clipboard problem: am running version 1903 and in the clipboard manager i seem to have lost the option to pin clips if i press on the three dots all i get is delete or clear no option to pin. it was working ok before but the last couple of days it has started playing up 142393
  10. Clipboard error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clipboard error: Any solution? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-error/f8eefe56-88c4-49b4-972a-4edcd7113a8e"