Windows 10: Clipboard settings won't show up

Discus and support Clipboard settings won't show up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I've upgraded to Windows October 2018 update, but the new Clipboard settings won't show up in Windows Settings. What am I missing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lordgeyik, Oct 18, 2018.

1. lordgeyik Win User

Clipboard settings won't show up

Hi, I've upgraded to Windows October 2018 update, but the new Clipboard settings won't show up in Windows Settings. What am I missing?

:)

lordgeyik, Oct 18, 2018

2. How can I get rid of the "clipboard" icon on my keyboard?

Hi, Merle Be.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

You may follow these steps to remove the clipboard icon on your keyboard:

1. Under your App list, go to Settings.

2. Tap keyboard under Settings.

3. Tap the keyboard that you are using.

4. Uncheck the "Suggest text".

5. Try copying something again and paste it.

6. Lock the screen and reopen it, then check the clipboard icon on the keyboard if it's still showing.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Oct 18, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Clipboard settings won't show up

clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

Clipboard settings won't show up

1. Clipboard settings won't show up - Similar Threads - Clipboard settings won't

2. Windows Clipboard Windowns Key + V Not Showing Up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Clipboard Windowns Key + V Not Showing Up: Problem: When I press the Windows key + V, the Clipboard history menu does not show up. Windows Info: Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Build 19044.1706Details: The Clipboard menu worked fine a week ago. Just copying and pasting using Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V still works.Things I've...
  3. Windows Clipboard Windowns Key + V Not Showing Up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Clipboard Windowns Key + V Not Showing Up: Problem: When I press the Windows key + V, the Clipboard history menu does not show up. Windows Info: Windows 10 Pro Version 21H2 Build 19044.1706Details: The Clipboard menu worked fine a week ago. Just copying and pasting using Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V still works.Things I've...
  4. Windows Clipboard Windowns Key + V Not Showing Up

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Win+V dosent show up with clipboard

in Cortana
    Win+V dosent show up with clipboard: Hi, when I try doing Win+V the clipboard doesn't show up, I have the options enabled and the policy is changed to enabled.I've got this happening for the past week and I can't seem to be able to fix it.I've done the following:Restart my pc,Did troubleshooting.Can anybody help...
  6. clipboard settings

clipboard settings: I can't find my clipboard settings in my system settings I navigated through start > settings > system clipboard was missing from there Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-settings/ad2f30f3-947c-4f13-9387-4d2fb5575a61
  7. "Item Collected" Clipboard Notification not showing up anymore

"Item Collected" Clipboard Notification not showing up anymore: Whenever I copy a text onto clipboard the yellow notification that the item is collected is no longer popping up. I've turned Clipboard history off and on again and it's still not working. It has all of a sudden stopped working. I'm not sure what to do....
  8. Network settings won't show up. Help?

Network settings won't show up. Help?: I'm using Windows 10, and my network icon has mysteriously disappeared, and I can't view my network settings or see what network I'm connected to. It started happening about 3 days ago.help? I've attached some screenshots.[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. .dmp filename keeps showing up in my clipboard.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .dmp filename keeps showing up in my clipboard.: When I try to copy and paste a phrase, the paste works once then it becomes some .dmp afterwards. I tried reset my computer multiple times yet the problem persists. Please help. Filename that shows up in my clipboard:...
  10. Clipboard not showing in settings ---> system

in Windows 10 Support
    Clipboard not showing in settings ---> system: Hi, Windows 10 Pro, 1803, 17134.48 FYI - since the 1803 update my system runs great. Zero complaints until now. I was reading Brink's tutorial for pinning and unpinning items in the clipboard and when I tried to go to settings then system for the clipboard it wasn't there....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clipboard settings

2. i dont have the clipboard icon in my system

3. clipboard setting

4. no clipboard setting on windows 10,
  5. clipboard not showing in settings,
  6. clipboard wont show up,
  7. clipboard settings not available windows 10