Windows 10: Clipboard sync setting problem

Discus and support Clipboard sync setting problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I decided to try out the facility to sync clipboard data across 2 desktops and a notebook all having received the October update. I set Sync across... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by keverne, Dec 25, 2018.

1. keverne Win User

Clipboard sync setting problem

I decided to try out the facility to sync clipboard data across 2 desktops and a notebook all having received the October update.

I set Sync across devices to On and all seemed well with me being able to see what's been copied on any of the 3 PC's.

The problem is I can't get that setting to stick and after shutting down / restarting on any of them it's gone back to being OFF.

Any ideas as what is wrong please?

:)

keverne, Dec 25, 2018
  2. Adol007 Win User

Crossfire sync problem

Hello

thank you for all the responses.

I enable vsync in the advanced tab of ccc but it doesn't help.

It's happening now in mass effect 2 which is unreal but it also happens in civilization 4 and pirates(an old game).

I don't think it's my display or a cable because when I don't enable crossfire I never have the problem.

My next step is to change the cards around to see if it's my linked card that's the problem.

Qubit is correct it looks like a video sync problem. Like when the traking is of on a VCR.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Adol007, Dec 25, 2018
  3. das10 Win User
    How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?

Sorry, I am not on version 1809 yet, but have a look here to see if it makes any sense.

Enable or Disable Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    and
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update: How to use cloud clipboard - TechRepublic

" The problem with the feature is that it only really works with Windows 10 devices, so if you have an Android phone or an iPhone, you have no way of accessing your PC’s clipboard from your phone."

Windows 10 Will Soon Sync Your PCs Clipboard With Your Android Phone - Thurrott.com

das10, Dec 25, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Clipboard sync setting problem - Similar Threads - Clipboard sync setting

2. Clipboard sync turns off automatic

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard sync turns off automatic: Hi. I have a problem with clipboard new feature sync, it automatically turns off after a restart or some time. I am syncing two windows 10 computers between PC and Laptop, PC works fine but surface laptop 2 is not. I have to manually every time turn on option "Sync across...
  3. Clipboard Sync across devices: Encryption

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clipboard Sync across devices: Encryption: I think, it should be possible to configure an end-to-end encryption for the "Sync across devices" of the clipboard! I think, that is required, at least as an option! Even it may make the first use a little more difficult. Without such an encryption there is too much...
  4. Sync Settings

Sync Settings: What does this mean when I am wanting to Sync my settings "Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation"?? How do I get rid of this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-settings/ec8a40c1-2ef7-4dce-a71f-fc49733aaf22
  5. Windows 10 clipboard sync problem

Windows 10 clipboard sync problem: I decided to try out the facility to sync clipboard data across 2 desktops and a notebook all having received the October update. I set Sync across devices to On and all seemed well with me being able to see what's been copied on any of the 3 PC's. The problem is I can't...
  6. Clipboard logon problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clipboard logon problem: Why does Clipboard sign on ask for Microsoft account and then after clicking there it shows Facebook account request. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-logon-problem/9159f4e0-5760-4fe6-ab55-02b9c3126671"
  7. Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The new Cloud Clipboard in Windows 10 leverages Cloud technology. This enables users to sync their texts and files from one Windows 10 device to another, so long they prefer using the Microsoft account. However, the syncing feature is not [...] This post Cloud...
  8. settings sync

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    settings sync: ok so my sync windows settings in on in win 10 and I have signed into Microsoft account in windows. if I reinstall windows how do I restore all my settings...
  9. Clipboard not showing in settings ---> system

in Windows 10 Support
    Clipboard not showing in settings ---> system: Hi, Windows 10 Pro, 1803, 17134.48 FYI - since the 1803 update my system runs great. Zero complaints until now. I was reading Brink's tutorial for pinning and unpinning items in the clipboard and when I tried to go to settings then system for the clipboard it wasn't there....
  10. Sync settings

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sync settings: Hello Guys, Could anyone tell me how often windows 10 syncs setting to OneDrive, to get to it I logged into my Microsoft account/OneDrive/Settings (gear wheel top right of IE window) then device backup's in left menu. I have just installed Windows 10 and noticed that...