Windows 10: Clipboard sync setting problem

Discus and support Clipboard sync setting problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I decided to try out the facility to sync clipboard data across 2 desktops and a notebook all having received the October update. I set Sync across... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by keverne, Dec 25, 2018.

1. keverne Win User

Clipboard sync setting problem

I decided to try out the facility to sync clipboard data across 2 desktops and a notebook all having received the October update.

I set Sync across devices to On and all seemed well with me being able to see what's been copied on any of the 3 PC's.

The problem is I can't get that setting to stick and after shutting down / restarting on any of them it's gone back to being OFF.

Any ideas as what is wrong please?

:)

keverne, Dec 25, 2018
  2. Adol007 Win User

Crossfire sync problem

Hello

thank you for all the responses.

I enable vsync in the advanced tab of ccc but it doesn't help.

It's happening now in mass effect 2 which is unreal but it also happens in civilization 4 and pirates(an old game).

I don't think it's my display or a cable because when I don't enable crossfire I never have the problem.

My next step is to change the cards around to see if it's my linked card that's the problem.

Qubit is correct it looks like a video sync problem. Like when the traking is of on a VCR.

Keep the suggestions coming.

Adol007, Dec 25, 2018
  3. das10 Win User
    How to see Cloud Clipboard sync working on iPhone?

Sorry, I am not on version 1809 yet, but have a look here to see if it makes any sense.

Enable or Disable Clipboard Sync Across Devices in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    and
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update: How to use cloud clipboard - TechRepublic

" The problem with the feature is that it only really works with Windows 10 devices, so if you have an Android phone or an iPhone, you have no way of accessing your PC’s clipboard from your phone."

Windows 10 Will Soon Sync Your PCs Clipboard With Your Android Phone - Thurrott.com

das10, Dec 25, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

1. Clipboard sync setting problem - Similar Threads - Clipboard sync setting

2. Clipboard not syncing with android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard not syncing with android: Hello, I'm having trouble syncing the clipboard between my phone and my pc. I had an s10+ and it worked fine for some time but some weeks ago it just stopped. Now with an updated s23, the problem remains. I already have all the boxes checked on the clipboard settings. Even...
  3. Clipboard not syncing with android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard not syncing with android: Hello, I'm having trouble syncing the clipboard between my phone and my pc. I had an s10+ and it worked fine for some time but some weeks ago it just stopped. Now with an updated s23, the problem remains. I already have all the boxes checked on the clipboard settings. Even...
  4. Clipboard not syncing with samsung s23

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard not syncing with samsung s23: Hello, I'm having trouble syncing the clipboard between my phone and my pc. I had an s10+ and it worked fine for some time but some weeks ago it just stopped. Now with an updated s23, the problem remains. I already have all the boxes checked on the clipboard settings. Even...
  5. Sync iPhone & Windows Clipboard?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sync iPhone & Windows Clipboard?: submitted by /u/SeedBoxer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pvsbid/sync_iphone_windows_clipboard/
  6. Sync settings problems

Sync settings problems: I recently bought a new laptop and my settings started syncing with those of my PC, even though the option is disabled on both my computers. After adding a Japanese keyboard on my laptop, my entire PC was now in Japanese. Anyone knows how to fix this problee? submitted by...
  7. Sync Clipboard to Phone

Sync Clipboard to Phone: In Settings > System > Clipboard I have clipboard history and sync across devices turned on, and I clicked the link to get an app to sync clipboard items to my phone. This led me to Play Store to download Microsoft Launcher Beta. Having installed that and signed in to my...
  8. Clipboard sync not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard sync not working: I can't seem to get the Clipboard sync option to work , I have a desktop and a laptop , here's the setup. I've turned on Clipboard history and sync on both devices Both devices are on the same microsoft account I've added the elements to the registry as other have...
  9. Clipboard sync not working

Clipboard sync not working: Under Settings, System, Clipboard, Sync across devices, there is a Sign in hyperlink, but I'm already signed in. I should see "Automatically sync text that I copy" and "Never automatically sync text that I copy." Why are these options missing and why is it displaying "Sign...
  10. Windows 10 clipboard sync problem

Windows 10 clipboard sync problem: I decided to try out the facility to sync clipboard data across 2 desktops and a notebook all having received the October update. I set Sync across devices to On and all seemed well with me being able to see what's been copied on any of the 3 PC's. The problem is I can't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Clipboard sync across devices not working

2. does cloud clipboard clear after a restart?