Windows 10: Clipboard - when I right click, nothing happens and when I left click it disappears

Discus and support Clipboard - when I right click, nothing happens and when I left click it disappears in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I take a snip of an item and it goes to my clipboard. The only options the clipboard gives me is 'delete', 'pin' or 'clear all'. there is no option to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JimTodd53, Dec 19, 2019.

1. JimTodd53 Win User

Clipboard - when I right click, nothing happens and when I left click it disappears

I take a snip of an item and it goes to my clipboard. The only options the clipboard gives me is 'delete', 'pin' or 'clear all'. there is no option to paste or save the image. What do I need to do? when I right click, nothing happens and when I left click it disappears. I used to be able to save the image, what happened?

:)

JimTodd53, Dec 19, 2019
  2. JimTodd53 Win User

Clipboard

I take a snip of an item and it goes to my clipboard. The only options the clipboard gives me is 'delete', 'pin' or 'clear all'. there is no option to paste or save the image. What do I need to do? when I right click, nothing happens and when I left click
    it disappears. I used to be able to save the image, what happened?

JimTodd53, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Garry 123 Win User
    screenshots and clipboard

If I take a screenshot it saves it to the clipboard.

To view the clipboard I press the windows key and V.

A tiny window opens up in the lower right corner of my screen.

Contrary to my searches I cannot do anything with the image.

I would like to enlarge it so I can see it and save it.

If I left click it disappears.

If I right click it nothing happens.

Can you please advise whay I must do to work with the clipboard.

Thank you

Garry

Garry 123, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Clipboard - when I right click, nothing happens and when I left click it disappears

Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Clipboard - when I right click, nothing happens and when I left click it disappears

1. Clipboard - when I right click, nothing happens and when I left click it disappears - Similar Threads - Clipboard right click

2. When i click on start windows icon nothing happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i click on start windows icon nothing happens: I cannot get to windows settings, is there away to reload windows 10I bought this computer from Walmart and it didnt come with a windows 10 diskAny help would be great...
  3. Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click: As I stated above, when I right-click it acts as left-click but only sometimes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-when-i-right-click-it-acts-as-left-click/09ca8885-9870-425e-a902-eb680bba6d6b
  4. Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click: As I stated above, when I right-click it acts as left-click but only sometimes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-when-i-right-click-it-acts-as-left-click/09ca8885-9870-425e-a902-eb680bba6d6b
  5. Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Nothing happens when I click 'browse' button.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click 'browse' button.: Whenever I click 'browse' button to open a file or to save one it does nothing. I tried SFC and DISM commands and nothing achieved. I'm sure there is a problem with a 'dll' file in the system32 directory, however, I cannot locate it as I don't know what its name is. Any help...
  7. Nothing happens when I click on any of these

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing happens when I click on any of these: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueMonkey35 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfre2p/nothing_happens_when_i_click_on_any_of_these/
  8. When i hold right click and press left click a browser opens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    When i hold right click and press left click a browser opens: Ive been trying to figure out how to fix the problem bit cant find a solution my mouse woeks fine when im running safe mode and i also tried didsabling human interfaces in task manager but then when i hold right and keft click the left click wont register the only other...
  9. When, I click on, an email message, nothing happens?

in Windows 10 Customization
    When, I click on, an email message, nothing happens?: I run Windows 10 on this computer . . . I use Yahoo Mail, to send and receive, my email. Lately.this computer, is running so S-L-O-W. When, I click on, an email message, nothing happens? It's happens that way for most shortcuts on my desktop. I know you will say, I have two...
  10. Nothing happens when I click Hyperlinks from Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing happens when I click Hyperlinks from Apps: Tried both Edge and Chrome browsers as default. Hyperlinks work properly from progs, as they should, but nothing happens when I try to click on links from Apps. Seems like the new start menu has some hyperlinks and nothing happens when I click them: [img] Red boxes...