Windows 10: Clipboard - Where to find it in Windows 10

Discus and support Clipboard - Where to find it in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We lost pictures as we were moving files from a SD card to the computer. 4 pictures from the beginning of the file and the last picture in the file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TerryLove2, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Clipboard - Where to find it in Windows 10

We lost pictures as we were moving files from a SD card to the computer. 4 pictures from the beginning of the file and the last picture in the file transferred but the other 150 pictures have vanished. I have looked in all the places I have read to look including a restoration app.

I have been trying to access the clipboard in my Windows 10 operating system to see if they might be there, but when I go to settings and system, then expecting to find clipboard in the list, it is not there. Pressing the windows key + V does not work either.

Any suggestions?

:)

TerryLove2, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 20, 2019
  3. clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Jun 20, 2019
  4. Clipboard - Where to find it in Windows 10

clipboard

Hello,

In Windows 10 build 17666 or later, clipboard is available.

Try these steps

1. Right click Start Button or press Windows + X keys and select Settings.

2. In the Settings app, navigate to System > Clipboard.

3. Under Clipboard, toggle the Save multiple items option to On. This should enable clipboard history on the go.

4. Close Settings app.

You can now press Windows + V keys to view clipboard history.

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

Clipboard - Where to find it in Windows 10

1. Clipboard - Where to find it in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Clipboard Where find

2. Where is "Clipboard Viewer"?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where is "Clipboard Viewer"?: Running W10 Desktop at level 21H2. I want to have more than a single item on Windows clipboard and be able to paste/copy entries from it to Word or other locations. One or more posts I read seemed to tell me to install "Clipboard Viewer" from Windows Store. I went to Windows...
  3. where do i find my clipboard

where do i find my clipboard: where do I find my copied item that has been copy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-clipboard/8ef595dc-af05-43c6-9741-897144e118dd
  4. Clipboard where is it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clipboard where is it?: I just did a screen shot and it went to clipboard? I cant find clipboard, I was able to switch it on, but not look at it because I don't know where to look and the search was useless for this question. Is there an icon?...
  5. WHERE IS THE CLIPBOARD ON WINDOWS 10?

WHERE IS THE CLIPBOARD ON WINDOWS 10?: I need to keep it on my taskbar! Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-clipboard-on-windows-10/5a0cfa88-6790-49cb-859b-61e0e5af6cb9
  6. Where is the clipboard in windows 10

Where is the clipboard in windows 10: So I had copied some stuff and one in particular I never pasted. I have searched and search and every single thing that comes up is either outdated or completely wrong. Some say to find it in setting but nothing is there. One video showed its in system settings but when I go...
  7. WHERE IS CLIPBOARD IN WINDOWS 10

WHERE IS CLIPBOARD IN WINDOWS 10: some of my sites say they are saving to clipboard but can't find on windows 10 to find out if they are there and be able to use them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-clipboard-in-windows-10/4789c32b-b9aa-401d-9f8f-b14fc3d8dfc9
  8. Where is the Clipboard in Windows 10?

Where is the Clipboard in Windows 10?: Where is clipboard in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-clipboard-in-windows-10/fa261f3a-d224-4711-82f6-7c41f4d7e476
  9. Where is my clipboard?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is my clipboard?: I cut a file with the intention of moving it to another file but I don't know where it went. It says clipboard but I don't know where that is. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-clipboard/0d05b1ab-e187-4b56-9406-eaa21897234c"
  10. where is the clipboard

where is the clipboard: where is the clipboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-clipboard/75632ea8-c67e-4fe4-9a11-4cdf76f71eca