Windows 10: CLIPBOARD

Discus and support CLIPBOARD in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why has Microsoft changed everything. Pressing "prt sc" used take a screenshot and save it to my files. NOW I have to find my clipboard and copy/paste... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sean64, May 26, 2019.

1. Sean64 Win User

CLIPBOARD

Why has Microsoft changed everything. Pressing "prt sc" used take a screenshot and save it to my files. NOW I have to find my clipboard and copy/paste it to my files. Pain in the ....... Or am I missing something?

:)

Sean64, May 26, 2019

2. clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, May 26, 2019
  3. Where is the Clipboard?

The clipboard is not something you can find. It is (at least on the windows phone) an inaccessible part of the phone, where your last copied text is stored.

This is how it works.

• You highlight a text, and say COPY.
    • the phone OS puts information in the CLIPBOARD.
    • You go another area where text can be input and tap PASTE. Whatever information is in the CLIPBOARD gets pasted.

Jay_answers, May 26, 2019
  4. CLIPBOARD

How can I get rid of the "clipboard" icon on my keyboard?

Hi, Merle Be.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

You may follow these steps to remove the clipboard icon on your keyboard:

1. Under your App list, go to Settings.

2. Tap keyboard under Settings.

3. Tap the keyboard that you are using.

4. Uncheck the "Suggest text".

5. Try copying something again and paste it.

6. Lock the screen and reopen it, then check the clipboard icon on the keyboard if it's still showing.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, May 26, 2019
Thema:

CLIPBOARD

1. CLIPBOARD - Similar Threads - CLIPBOARD

2. Copy a doc to clipboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy a doc to clipboard.: How do I copy an entire doc not just the visible screen so I could paste to WordPad and save it. I do not want to scroll down to end with snipe app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-a-doc-to-clipboard/388e3dd3-53fc-467d-994c-065e50e12e87
  3. Copy a doc to clipboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy a doc to clipboard.: How do I copy an entire doc not just the visible screen so I could paste to WordPad and save it. I do not want to scroll down to end with snipe app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-a-doc-to-clipboard/388e3dd3-53fc-467d-994c-065e50e12e87
  4. Clipboard history not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clipboard history not working after windows update: clipboard history not working after windows update, in some thread I notices that need to check internal windows Clipboard service, but there is not in the windows services list. I paid money for purchase official windows, and this is what it get. No Clipboard history - not...
  5. Clipboard history not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard history not working after windows update: clipboard history not working after windows update, in some thread I notices that need to check internal windows Clipboard service, but there is not in the windows services list. I paid money for purchase official windows, and this is what it get. No Clipboard history - not...
  6. Clipboard history not working after windows update

7. How to access copy paste history when Clipboard was off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access copy paste history when Clipboard was off.: So i had copied some important information in Clipboard off mode. And by mistake before i could save it somewhere, I copied something else while the clipboard was Off. Now how can i access that information which was copied and pasted by me in a Microsoft edge tab which got...
  8. How to access copy paste history when Clipboard was off.

How to access copy paste history when Clipboard was off.: So i had copied some important information in Clipboard off mode. And by mistake before i could save it somewhere, I copied something else while the clipboard was Off. Now how can i access that information which was copied and pasted by me in a Microsoft edge tab which got...
  9. I can not open clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not open clipboard: Hi I am trying to open my clipboard by using t he Window Icon Key and "V" but it won't open. I have gone into settings and tried different things but so far no luck. I need information from my clipboard to send to someone to hopefully solve another problem. Using Windows 10...
  10. I can not open clipboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not open clipboard: Hi I am trying to open my clipboard by using t he Window Icon Key and "V" but it won't open. I have gone into settings and tried different things but so far no luck. I need information from my clipboard to send to someone to hopefully solve another problem. Using Windows 10...