Windows 10: clipboard

Discus and support clipboard in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; where do i find items on my clipboard dell optiplex 755 1904 148234 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by walleyeblugill, Jan 12, 2020.

1. clipboard

where do i find items on my clipboard dell optiplex 755

:)

walleyeblugill, Jan 12, 2020

2. clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Jan 12, 2020
  3. How can I get rid of the "clipboard" icon on my keyboard?

Hi, Merle Be.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

You may follow these steps to remove the clipboard icon on your keyboard:

1. Under your App list, go to Settings.

2. Tap keyboard under Settings.

3. Tap the keyboard that you are using.

4. Uncheck the "Suggest text".

5. Try copying something again and paste it.

6. Lock the screen and reopen it, then check the clipboard icon on the keyboard if it's still showing.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jan 12, 2020
  4. clipboard

clipboard

Hello,

In Windows 10 build 17666 or later, clipboard is available.

Try these steps

1. Right click Start Button or press Windows + X keys and select Settings.

2. In the Settings app, navigate to System > Clipboard.

3. Under Clipboard, toggle the Save multiple items option to On. This should enable clipboard history on the go.

4. Close Settings app.

You can now press Windows + V keys to view clipboard history.

Hope this helps!

Kapil Arya [Directly], Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

clipboard

1. clipboard - Similar Threads - clipboard

2. How to Keep Clipboard open ..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Keep Clipboard open ..: i wanna use clipboard to fill up some forms ... why every time i click on one of the copied stuff the tool literally closes off? ... i hate having to re open it . any tip on how can i get this fixed ? the tool fixed on my screen while i do other stuff ? submitted by...
  3. Clipboard and some other settings hidden or controlled by organisation. SFC /SCANNOW Found...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clipboard and some other settings hidden or controlled by organisation. SFC /SCANNOW Found...: Like the title says system file check found corruption and cannot repair, Also my clipboard cannot be toggled i get an error saying its controlled by my organization. This is my home PC, I have no organization. Oh also DISM command, i think its image repair. That fails as...
  4. how and where do i get the clipboard to use on my 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    how and where do i get the clipboard to use on my 10: I cannot seem to access clipboard. i'v sent articles there, but cannot access it. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-and-where-do-i-get-the-clipboard-to-use-on-my/1fdcff24-69d5-410d-8802-b55a44d8af75
  5. Any way to disable clipboard access to Windows 10 Sandbox?

Any way to disable clipboard access to Windows 10 Sandbox?: I want to start using Windows 10 Sandbox for connecting to my remote job -- I am a programmer/developer. Part of that job involves, at times, copying and pasting confidential data. Currently, I use a VM with clipboard access disabled to ensure that none of that data ends up...
  6. clipboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    clipboard: where do i find items on my clipboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard/897fd51f-2730-41ca-895d-21a8b95bfc0e
  7. Need to disable Win + X "Clipboard Can't Show History" pop-up

Need to disable Win + X "Clipboard Can't Show History" pop-up: [ATTACH] Some background process spawns randomly in Windows 10 every few hours and takes over my Win + X hotkey that I use as a hotkey in an app called PureText. Once that stupid OS process spawns, I can no longer use Win+X or the only thing that will happen is this pop-up...
  8. Condensed clipboard history

Condensed clipboard history: I use the clipboard history a little, but today I noticed that the "X" next to the copied text is replaced with "..." which leads to a drop down menu for Pin, Delete and Clear all. I've found out that this change came with an update (1903) over 7 months ago! I did recently...
  9. Today I've discovered the Clipboard History

Today I've discovered the Clipboard History: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dudollar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ej2buq/today_ive_discovered_the_clipboard_history/
  10. Clipboard where is it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clipboard where is it?: I just did a screen shot and it went to clipboard? I cant find clipboard, I was able to switch it on, but not look at it because I don't know where to look and the search was useless for this question. Is there an icon?...