Windows 10: Clipboard

Discus and support Clipboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am totally lost and I am sure this is easy, but I have tried soo long,that I must ask. Clipboard, windows icon and V, so there it is, what I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jeff666, Apr 17, 2020.

1. jeff666 Win User

Clipboard

I am totally lost and I am sure this is easy, but I have tried soo long,that I must ask.

Clipboard, windows icon and V, so there it is, what I have printed.

Now, how do I get it from there to anywhere, maybe Notepad, How.

If I touch it, it vanishes, I can Pin it, but how do I copy and paste it ?

:)

jeff666, Apr 17, 2020
  2. BetwixtAg Win User

Pasting from clipboard

Thank you, The first suggestion worked. The second did also provided I did not click in the Paint window first.

I'd spent some time trying to work it out for myself but was fooled by the clipboard window always closing prematurely. So thanks again.

Also thanks to Frederick, although solved, I've noted your alternative suggestion.

BetwixtAg, Apr 17, 2020
  3. clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Apr 17, 2020
  4. JF1337 Win User

Clipboard

Clipboard

My windows 10 computer has a clipboard feature where if I want to copy something, I have to click copy and paste stuff from the clipboard. I would much rather use the Windows key + C and Windows key + V for easier access and because it is quicker. Is there
    a step-by-step procedure that someone can tell me to turn clipboard off and use Windows C and V instead?

JF1337, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Clipboard

1. Clipboard - Similar Threads - Clipboard

2. Copy a doc to clipboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy a doc to clipboard.: How do I copy an entire doc not just the visible screen so I could paste to WordPad and save it. I do not want to scroll down to end with snipe app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-a-doc-to-clipboard/388e3dd3-53fc-467d-994c-065e50e12e87
  3. Copy a doc to clipboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy a doc to clipboard.: How do I copy an entire doc not just the visible screen so I could paste to WordPad and save it. I do not want to scroll down to end with snipe app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-a-doc-to-clipboard/388e3dd3-53fc-467d-994c-065e50e12e87
  4. Clipboard history not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clipboard history not working after windows update: clipboard history not working after windows update, in some thread I notices that need to check internal windows Clipboard service, but there is not in the windows services list. I paid money for purchase official windows, and this is what it get. No Clipboard history - not...
  5. Clipboard history not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard history not working after windows update: clipboard history not working after windows update, in some thread I notices that need to check internal windows Clipboard service, but there is not in the windows services list. I paid money for purchase official windows, and this is what it get. No Clipboard history - not...
  6. Clipboard history not working after windows update

7. How to access copy paste history when Clipboard was off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to access copy paste history when Clipboard was off.: So i had copied some important information in Clipboard off mode. And by mistake before i could save it somewhere, I copied something else while the clipboard was Off. Now how can i access that information which was copied and pasted by me in a Microsoft edge tab which got...
  8. How to access copy paste history when Clipboard was off.

How to access copy paste history when Clipboard was off.: So i had copied some important information in Clipboard off mode. And by mistake before i could save it somewhere, I copied something else while the clipboard was Off. Now how can i access that information which was copied and pasted by me in a Microsoft edge tab which got...
  9. I can not open clipboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not open clipboard: Hi I am trying to open my clipboard by using t he Window Icon Key and "V" but it won't open. I have gone into settings and tried different things but so far no luck. I need information from my clipboard to send to someone to hopefully solve another problem. Using Windows 10...
  10. I can not open clipboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can not open clipboard: Hi I am trying to open my clipboard by using t he Window Icon Key and "V" but it won't open. I have gone into settings and tried different things but so far no luck. I need information from my clipboard to send to someone to hopefully solve another problem. Using Windows 10...