Windows 10: Clipboards not syncing between my two computers.

Discus and support Clipboards not syncing between my two computers. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I upgraded both mine and my wife's computer, which sits next to mine, to Version 1903 today. I followed the directions exactly to be able to copy from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ticktock08520, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Clipboards not syncing between my two computers.

I upgraded both mine and my wife's computer, which sits next to mine, to Version 1903 today. I followed the directions exactly to be able to copy from one computer and then go to the clipboard history on the other computer and then paste onto it. However when I copy something on my computer and then go to the other computer and press the Windows key and V, the clipboard comes up with a smiley face and says there is nothing on the clipboard. On my computer the clipboard history shows everything that I copied, just the way it's supposed to.
    Do I have to somehow sync the computers another way in order for this to work? I did try restarting Windows Explorer. That didn't work.
    I would appreciate some help in this matter.

Thank you.

:)

ticktock08520, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

When will the Sync Clipboard with PC and Android come to SwiftKey?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that you are using SwiftKey Beta keyboard on your Android phone and looking for the feature to sync the clipboard between the PC and Android phone.

Currently, the feature to sync the clipboard with Windows 10 and Android using SwiftKey keyboard is not available. However, you can sync the Windows 10 clipboard across your devices using the Microsoft account. Please refer the steps in the article

Clipboard in Windows 10

For more information on Windows 10 clipboard you can refer the article
    Get help with clipboard

To Backup & sync the words and phrases of your SwiftKey keyboard, you can sign in to the SwiftKey keyboard and enable the sync feature. Please refer the article

How to use SwiftKey Backup & Sync

If you face any issues with sync or using SwiftKey keyboard, I suggest you to get in touch with the

SwiftKey support team

However, we would like to hear your thoughts and suggestions, as there may be other users with a similar requirement. Hence, I would suggest you to post a feedback in Microsoft

Feedback Hub
    so that our developing team can review your suggestions and check if it can be included in the future updates

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 10, 2019
  3. clipboard

I just downloaded clipboard to my windows 10 desktop computer. I took a screenshot and opened clipboard but can't figure out how to view it. Is there a step by step tutorial on how to use clipboard? There are only two settings with no directions on how
    to use them. I thought if I save something to clipboard it would be there when I opened the app as it was in windows 7 and XP. All I am getting is a black and orange screen with a clipboard in the middle. I don't want to share I just want to open what I've
    copied to it.......

Yvonne29UJ, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Clipboards not syncing between my two computers.

No clipboard

Hi everyone,

My computer has no clipboard. I am unable to copy and paste into any application on my surface. Clipboard does not show in the list in Settings/System where it is supposed to live.

Any ideas on how to load it?

ElizabethMcConnell1, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Clipboards not syncing between my two computers.

1. Clipboards not syncing between my two computers. - Similar Threads - Clipboards syncing between

2. Microsoft account syncing between two laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account syncing between two laptops: Hello,I have two laptops with the same Microsoft account, and one crashed before I could clear out some private documents -- it can't be accessed or even turned on at all. If I delete documents on the working laptop -- the two are supposed to be in sync -- will they also be...
  3. USING ONEDRIVE TO SYNC BETWEEN TWO LAPTOPS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USING ONEDRIVE TO SYNC BETWEEN TWO LAPTOPS: I use several Word and Excel documents on my laptop at work and continually revise/update them throughout the day. I recently purchased a new laptop for home and want to be able to work on these documents both at work and at home. Am trying to learn OneDrive in order to...
  4. How to sync a folder between two laptops?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to sync a folder between two laptops?: Hi everyone, I have two laptops, Laptop A and Laptop B. I use Laptop A for working from home and Laptop B is mainly for Netflix as it also works as a tablet. Is it possible to sync my work from Laptop A to Laptop B? OneDrive doesn't work on Laptop A so I am unable to use...
  5. Windows 10 Sync between two computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Sync between two computers: Hello! When you go to Settings --> Account --> Sync Your Settings, what EXACTLY gets synced between two computers for example? Does this work like Windows 7 Transfer Wizard used to which I loved and never had a problem with? Are programs synced over to the new computer? What...
  6. Syncing Clipboard in two PC

Syncing Clipboard in two PC: Hello experts, I want to use the values that I have saved in the clipboard. Scenario is that I have saved some values in clipboard in my office PC and I want to use it in my personal PC at home. I have set all the setting that to sync and I have use same outlook account in...
  7. How to sync files between two computers?

How to sync files between two computers?: Please recommend in-built options available in Windows 10 that I can use to sync files between two PCs through a network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sync-files-between-two-computers/9ca54b38-cfc2-476d-9559-2675dfd682c4
  8. Backup and sync files between two computers

Backup and sync files between two computers: Hi, Is there a recommended solution for setting up an automated back-up system between a Windows 10 Desktop and a Windows 10 Laptop? I have both machines connected on the home Wifi network and I hope to be able to work on files on the laptop that would have changes...
  9. Syncing Themes Between Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Syncing Themes Between Computers: How do you sync themes between computers? Sometimes it seems to happen automatically, and sometimes it doesn't. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-themes-between-computers/c2158630-5828-41de-805d-410164c920cd
  10. sync my two computers

sync my two computers: Hi. I have 2 computers both running win10. One is win10 home and the other is win10 pro. I am making their setting identical for the most part but I am doing it one at a time. Is there a way I can set my desktop and then sync it with my laptop? Also how can I make them...