Windows 10: Clipchamp not opening or working, or Projects won’t load or export

Discus and support Clipchamp not opening or working, or Projects won’t load or export in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]You may encounter the issue whereby the Clipchamp extension in your browser or the web interface or the Clipchamp app installed on your Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 21, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

Clipchamp not opening or working, or Projects won’t load or export

Clipchamp not opening or working, or Projects won’t load or export [​IMG]
    You may encounter the issue whereby the Clipchamp extension in your browser or the web interface or the Clipchamp app installed on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer is not opening or working, or projects (containing the video, audio, and image files) won’t load or export. In this post, we provide the most suitable […]

This article Clipchamp not opening or working, or Projects won’t load or export first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jan 21, 2023

2. Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the Photos App, while exporting video project. We were able to create and export the video project. So the issue could be with photos app installed in the PC. I would suggest you
    to follow the steps mentioned in these methods.

Method 1: Please refer the steps as mentioned in

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    article.

Method 2: You can also try to re-install the app using PowerShell. Here are steps to re-install photos app:

1. Open PowerShell (Admin). Right click on the start button and then on PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Then type: get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    3. Once the above command is successful. You can install the Photo app from Microsoft Store.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 21, 2023
  3. HMDI & WIreless Project to Smart-TV won´t work

Hi There,

I have a few problems. and have even reinstall windows but it just won´t work anymore

1. HDMI to Connect Tv.

I tried different ports cables. But getting "NO SIGNAL".

When i disconnect the power cable i suddenly have kindoff connection, but it´s not stable, It keeps going black. and has Noise on the left side.

On my Sons it works just fine. It´s the same TV only smaller version.

2. WIreless Project . Here same i keep getting could´nt connect. and sometimes suddenly at the settings tab it says it does not support miracast. and some moments later it does... !

It is really weird.

It has always worked just fine. So i don´t know whats the problem.

My son has the same Notebook, and has no problems.

Both have been reinstalled because of new Harddrive.

And mine just won´t work anymore. on this subject.

Please help.

FamalyMail, Jan 21, 2023
  4. Clipchamp not opening or working, or Projects won’t load or export

ClipChamp 60fps

Hello,

How do I make clipchamp export at 60fps?

Wynn Geisler, Jan 21, 2023
Thema:

Clipchamp not opening or working, or Projects won’t load or export

1. Clipchamp not opening or working, or Projects won’t load or export - Similar Threads - Clipchamp opening working

2. My clipchamp is not exporting past 480P

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My clipchamp is not exporting past 480P: Hello. I have been making a few videos regarding my GoFundMe fundraiser as well as my other videos in which Clipchamp just stopped working. I contacted support and they told me to reinstall it, so I did. It worked for one video. I tried reinstalling again and that didn't work...
  3. My clipchamp is not exporting past 480P

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My clipchamp is not exporting past 480P: Hello. I have been making a few videos regarding my GoFundMe fundraiser as well as my other videos in which Clipchamp just stopped working. I contacted support and they told me to reinstall it, so I did. It worked for one video. I tried reinstalling again and that didn't work...
  4. Why does clipchamp export not work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does clipchamp export not work?: Why whenever I try to export a video using clipchamp it doesn't even start before it crashes. It's a 9 minute video on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-clipchamp-export-not-work/3439d909-b96f-4739-a347-30c14897bc47
  5. Why does clipchamp export not work?

Why does clipchamp export not work?: Why whenever I try to export a video using clipchamp it doesn't even start before it crashes. It's a 9 minute video on windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-clipchamp-export-not-work/3439d909-b96f-4739-a347-30c14897bc47
  6. Win 10 Clipchamp not exporting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Clipchamp not exporting: Climpchamp - on Win 10 - does not start Export https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-clipchamp-not-exporting/8007e4e1-0d07-4696-8a64-405e535473d4
  7. Win 10 Clipchamp not exporting

Win 10 Clipchamp not exporting: Climpchamp - on Win 10 - does not start Export https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-clipchamp-not-exporting/8007e4e1-0d07-4696-8a64-405e535473d4
  8. Win 10 Clipchamp not exporting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Clipchamp project won't open any more

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipchamp project won't open any more: My son spent 10+ hours working on a school trip video project, and it's about 25 minutes long. Everything was working fine until yesterday when he tried to open it, and it won't open. A small circle over the project spin and spins for about one minute, then stops. No error,...
  10. Clipchamp project won't open any more

Clipchamp project won't open any more: My son spent 10+ hours working on a school trip video project, and it's about 25 minutes long. Everything was working fine until yesterday when he tried to open it, and it won't open. A small circle over the project spin and spins for about one minute, then stops. No error,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to save clipchamp video to computer