Windows 10: Clipper coded software

Discus and support Clipper coded software in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Point of Sale software written in Clipper worked perfectly up until Windows7. Loaded software onto my laptop which is a Dell 6000 series and works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VeniyakManey, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Clipper coded software

Point of Sale software written in Clipper worked perfectly up until Windows7. Loaded software onto my laptop which is a Dell 6000 series and works perfect which is running Windows10 Pro, however loaded on my desktop also Windows10 Pro and another laptop Toshiba and it wont run the exe file

Any clues. Could it be the processors or the Dos versions

:)

VeniyakManey, Aug 6, 2020

2. OneNote Clipper (Windows 10 app) - cannot sign in

Hi,

We have noticed that the post has been inactive for quite some time. We'd like to verify if you're still having issues with your
    OneNote Web Clipper. If so, we'd like to know if there were any changes made in your settings prior to this. Also, can you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In addition, you may also check the links below for more information regarding
    OneNote Web Clipper
    :

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eileen Gal, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Clipper coded software

OneNote Clipper (Windows 10 app) - cannot sign in

Hello,

Permissions is one of the possible reasons why you cannot sign in to the OneNote web clipper using your Microsoft account. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Which version of Office are you using, is it Home
      or Business?
    • Is your computer connected to a domain?

In the meantime, we suggest checking the troubleshooting method provided by
    TRAFFICBLOWS in this community thread posted on May 22, 2015 to help you with this issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Clipper coded software

1. Clipper coded software - Similar Threads - Clipper coded software

2. OneNote web clipper not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote web clipper not working properly: I have install OneNote web clipper google extention. But it shows that "Something went wrong. Please try clipping the page again. Usid: 58d1273e-5330-aed6-3004-35760bd94c3a." Whenever I tried clipping the content....
  3. OneNote web clipper not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote web clipper not working properly: I have install OneNote web clipper google extention. But it shows that "Something went wrong. Please try clipping the page again. Usid: 58d1273e-5330-aed6-3004-35760bd94c3a." Whenever I tried clipping the content....
  4. OneNote web clipper not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Latest Version of Yankee Clipper

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Version of Yankee Clipper: My version of Yankee Clipper dates back to W7 days. Does anyone know the latest version and its download location? Thank you. 146538
  6. Another software license code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Another software license code: I think i need a new software license code. I went over the 8 mins to punch in the code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/another-software-license-code/87141ae4-898f-4f1e-9eb2-920cf2aeda9e"
  7. find MS software licence codes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    find MS software licence codes: How do I find my MS product licence code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-ms-software-licence-codes/30ef5171-8ec4-4b57-b3ef-5cec14a4f571"
  8. OneNote Clipper/Quicknote icon fail to appear in system tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote Clipper/Quicknote icon fail to appear in system tray: Office 365 - trial version in Windows 10: The OneNote icon fails to appear in the system tray, even in the hidden icons. "Web clipper" doesn't show up in the Task Manager. Someone else said this was likely a "Windows client" issue. No idea what that means....
  9. Problems updating OneNote Web Clipper app from Windows Store

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problems updating OneNote Web Clipper app from Windows Store: Each time I try to update the OneNote Web Clipper app via the Windows Store, it says the following in the screenshot. [img] 76321
  10. Introducing Office OneNote Clipper 2.0

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Office OneNote Clipper 2.0: Today, we’re introducing OneNote Clipper 2.0–a major update that offers enhancements for capturing web content into OneNote and enriching that content to make it more useful. The OneNote Clipper is the easiest way to save anything from the web to OneNote. Responding to...