Windows 10: Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did...

Discus and support Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did a Clean Boot, Reset Pc but nothing changed. I did Every... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Wildish Ryan, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did...

Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did a Clean Boot, Reset Pc but nothing changed. I did Every Solution Told in this previous Chat But nothing helped me.

:)

Wildish Ryan, Jun 2, 2023

2. Clipsvc is turning off automatically.

I have done all the things like merging the .reg file, performing a clean boot, even doing a reset, And still its the same. Note that I can turn on clipsvc But 2 things:

1: After i start clipsvc, it starts no problem, then i do my own work and Then i turn off my computer and when i start the laptop back up again, clipsvc is Always OFF.

2: I Have to use the .reg file every time i need to start it.

Shameena_111, Jun 2, 2023
  3. How to Start the ClipSVC service?

Microsoft Store was not opening and on looking in service i found out that ClipSVC service is stopped. I tried to start it but it is not starting at all. Can anyone please tell me how to start the ClipSVC service.

Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did... 9a74d2dc-6cd2-49cd-92ed-46f965e2238a?upload=true.png

unknown1234321, Jun 2, 2023
  4. John DeV Win User

Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did...

Clipsvc is turning off automatically.

Hello Shameena_111,

Good day! I'm a Windows user like you and I'll be happy to assist you today. I know this has been difficult for you, Rest assured, I'm going to do my best to help you.

Please let me know if you have tried the method below.

Open Task manager then select Services tab

Find ClipSVC in the list

If the status is stopped, right click it then select Start

Make sure the status is Running

Please check if the issue still persists

Please click and download Client License Service (ClipSVC) .reg file at the link below

https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/tutorials...

Save the .reg file to your desktop

Double click the downloaded .reg file to merge it

When prompted, click Yes, and OK

On the Services app, select ClipSVC then try to set it to Automatic

When finished, safely restart your computer using Clean boot of Windows

Perform a Clean Boot

Determine if a background program or a software conflict is causing the issue.

Press Windows key+R to open Run then type: msconfig

Press Enter

Select System Configuration > go to the Services tab.

Select and make sure to put a check mark on "Hide all Microsoft services"

Click Disable all.

Go to Startup tab > Open Task Manager > Disable all the unnecessary services running there. Restart your computer.

Kindly let me know if this helps or if you have any further concerns.

Kind regards,

Independent Advisor

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

John DeV, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did...

1. Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did... - Similar Threads - Clipsvc stops few

2. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-start-for-few-minut-and-then/7d46d5d1-2582-4992-8ed7-56614ac450ac
  3. Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did...: Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did a Clean Boot, Reset Pc but nothing changed. I did Every Solution Told in this previous Chat But nothing helped me....
  4. Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did...: Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did a Clean Boot, Reset Pc but nothing changed. I did Every Solution Told in this previous Chat But nothing helped me....
  5. BSOD a few minutes after start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD a few minutes after start up: My computer has a DPC Watchdog violation after a few min of start-up, but when I restart it's fine. Next time I start it would go into BSOD again and repeat. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MQXZQZhVteTSbYPQXF_Yuf43KNad9sjR?usp=sharing here is the minidump folder. I...
  6. BSOD a few minutes after start up

BSOD a few minutes after start up: My computer has a DPC Watchdog violation after a few min of start-up, but when I restart it's fine. Next time I start it would go into BSOD again and repeat. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MQXZQZhVteTSbYPQXF_Yuf43KNad9sjR?usp=sharing here is the minidump folder. I...
  7. BSOD a few minutes after start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD a few minutes after start up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD a few minutes after start up: My computer has DPC Watchdog violation after a few min of start up, but when I restart its fine. Next time I start it would go into BSOD again and repeat. Please ask me if you need more info, and thank you....
  9. Sound stops working after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound stops working after a few minutes: Hi, I am having trouble with my laptops speakers. The sound just stopped working out of the blue. Its not physical damage and I have updated, rolled back, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and watched many many youtube tutorials but nothing seems to work. Sometimes when i...
  10. Sound stops working after a few minutes

Sound stops working after a few minutes: Hi, I am having trouble with my laptops speakers. The sound just stopped working out of the blue. Its not physical damage and I have updated, rolled back, uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and watched many many youtube tutorials but nothing seems to work. Sometimes when i...