Windows 10: Clipsvc

Discus and support Clipsvc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, can someone tell me why I can't disable clipsvc, and I am on windows 11. I want to disable it permanently but when I tell it to stop I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aarav Vidyarthi, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Clipsvc

Hello, can someone tell me why I can't disable clipsvc, and I am on windows 11. I want to disable it permanently but when I tell it to stop I can enable it again.Thank you if you can help me.

:)

Aarav Vidyarthi, Jul 17, 2022

2. ClipSVC

Is it safe to delete files in archieve file in clipsvc folder or i just leave it alone?

EstherEmily, Jul 17, 2022
  3. clipsvc

Will anything happen if i update windows while clipsvc is turned off in task manager?

silver rudhr, Jul 17, 2022
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Clipsvc

Clipsvc doubt

Hi SASANKASADHUKHAN

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Why do you want to disable Clipsvc, that service does not use system resources, it only gets enabled when the pre-installed apps in Windows are being updated or for store apps, you should not disable that service, that is required, regardless of whether you intend to use the Microsoft Store.

Disabling services like that can serious de-stabilize your system, what problem is Clipsvc causing on your PC?

DaveM121, Jul 17, 2022
Thema:

Clipsvc

1. Clipsvc - Similar Threads - Clipsvc

2. ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started: I can't install Microsoft store apps, and I tried every registry fix, but it didn't work. I did a cloud reset to my computer and this is already being boring because I don't want to buy a new computer, my computer is from 2015, the original version was Windows 7 Home and I...
  3. ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started: I can't install Microsoft store apps, and I tried every registry fix, but it didn't work. I did a cloud reset to my computer and this is already being boring because I don't want to buy a new computer, my computer is from 2015, the original version was Windows 7 Home and I...
  4. ClipSVC service disabled and can't be started

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WSAPPX clipSVC high CPU when opening a folder with Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WSAPPX clipSVC high CPU when opening a folder with Windows Explorer: The title says it all. WSAPPX client license service ClipSVC runs with high CPU whenever I open a folder with a large number of photos using Windows Explorer. This causes Windows Explorer to be super slow. It can take up to 30 minutes or more for Windows Explorer to fully...
  6. WSAPPX clipSVC high CPU when opening a folder with Windows Explorer

WSAPPX clipSVC high CPU when opening a folder with Windows Explorer: The title says it all. WSAPPX client license service ClipSVC runs with high CPU whenever I open a folder with a large number of photos using Windows Explorer. This causes Windows Explorer to be super slow. It can take up to 30 minutes or more for Windows Explorer to fully...
  7. WSAPPX clipSVC high CPU when opening a folder with Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did...: Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did a Clean Boot, Reset Pc but nothing changed. I did Every Solution Told in this previous Chat But nothing helped me....
  9. Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did...

Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did...: Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did a Clean Boot, Reset Pc but nothing changed. I did Every Solution Told in this previous Chat But nothing helped me....
  10. Clipsvc stops after few minutes i start it and upon restarting. I already merged Files, Did...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store