Windows 10: Cliqz Browser

Discus and support Cliqz Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Has anyone else tried Cliqz Browser? I am using it and find it really fast and fun to use. It is based on Firefox without virtually any add-ons, and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JohnBurns, Nov 24, 2018.

1. JohnBurns Win User

Cliqz Browser

Has anyone else tried Cliqz Browser? I am using it and find it really fast and fun to use. It is based on Firefox without virtually any add-ons, and supposedly is quite secure and private (which I can't vouch for since I am not a techie). If anyone has tried this, I would like to hear your comments - pro and con so i can relax and use it, or uninstall it. As of now I think it is going to be a keeper at least for a while, in addition to Chrome and Firefox. Appreciate any thoughts you have about it.

:)

JohnBurns, Nov 24, 2018

2. BF4 Browser Utility

Cliqz Browser LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Cliqz Browser Main.jpg

Cliqz Browser Refresh.jpg

Cliqz Browser about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Nov 24, 2018
  3. defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Cliqz Browser

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Cliqz Browser

1. Cliqz Browser - Similar Threads - Cliqz Browser

2. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  3. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  4. Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.: My dell laptop most of the time keeps scrolling down to the page by itself. any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-scrolling-down-itself-in-browsers-and/2e15b0f1-03c0-44cf-95d7-4571e9d44ec5
  5. Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.

Laptop keeps scrolling down itself in browsers and etc.: My dell laptop most of the time keeps scrolling down to the page by itself. any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-keeps-scrolling-down-itself-in-browsers-and/2e15b0f1-03c0-44cf-95d7-4571e9d44ec5
  6. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different: i got my pc reset by a repair shop for ram and other stuff and now microsoft edge, file explorer fonts look a bit different. here are some examples:-...
  7. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different: i got my pc reset by a repair shop for ram and other stuff and now microsoft edge, file explorer fonts look a bit different. here are some examples:-...
  8. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.: Ever since the most recent update to Windows I've been experiencing extremely slow page load times on Chrome, Firefox and Edge. What I find most interesting is that when I load my Linux VM on the same Windows machine, Firefox in the VM loads at normal speeds,I've cleared my...
  10. All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.

All browsers slow after update, not affecting VM.: Ever since the most recent update to Windows I've been experiencing extremely slow page load times on Chrome, Firefox and Edge. What I find most interesting is that when I load my Linux VM on the same Windows machine, Firefox in the VM loads at normal speeds,I've cleared my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cliqz browser for windows 10 phone

2. cliqz browser как работает

3. cliqz is not accepting the enter key to load an address