Windows 10: CLM-game reverted to start

Discus and support CLM-game reverted to start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; , I was playing my game when it changed to day 1 page. How can I revert back to the last day that I plated, about 3 days ago. Tech support offered some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Duane M., Apr 22, 2019.

1. Duane M. Win User

CLM-game reverted to start

, I was playing my game when it changed to day 1 page. How can I revert back to the last day that I plated, about 3 days ago. Tech support offered some advice but it did not help.

:)

Duane M., Apr 22, 2019

2. Games cause the computer to freeze seconds after opening them for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with the result of the issue and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Apr 22, 2019
  3. alone Win User
    Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

CLM-game reverted to start [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

CLM-game reverted to start [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Apr 22, 2019
  4. CLM-game reverted to start

Unable to run a game on Windows 10.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- When you say 'ive tried troubleshooting', what are you referring to?

- Did you check in compatibility mode?

I suggest to run the game in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the game and click on properties.

• Under Compatibility tab, check the option for ‘Run in Compatibility mode’.

• Select Windows 8.1 from the drop down list.

• Click on Apply and then OK.

Please revert with all the necessary information and we will be happy to help you.

Guru Kiran G, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

CLM-game reverted to start

1. CLM-game reverted to start - Similar Threads - CLM game reverted

2. How to revert to "Classic" Start Menu in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to revert to "Classic" Start Menu in Windows 11?: Is there ANY other way to recover the "Classic" Start menu from Windows 10 within Windows 11 preferably in the registry?I see many forums stating that adding the reg key "Start_ShowClassicMode=1" was once a solution that now no longer works after Micrsoft killed it in an...
  3. BITS reverting from Automatically Delayed Start to Manual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BITS reverting from Automatically Delayed Start to Manual: Title. This happens regularly, and causes Microsoft Outlook 365 to freeze and crash. I find myself having to revert the settings nearly every day. Please advise.Edition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H1Installed on ‎1/‎3/‎2022OS build 19043.2006Experience Windows Feature Experience...
  4. BITS reverting from Automatically Delayed Start to Manual

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BITS reverting from Automatically Delayed Start to Manual: Title. This happens regularly, and causes Microsoft Outlook 365 to freeze and crash. I find myself having to revert the settings nearly every day. Please advise.Edition Windows 10 HomeVersion 21H1Installed on ‎1/‎3/‎2022OS build 19043.2006Experience Windows Feature Experience...
  5. Start a game

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start a game: While I was started a game, It took a mistake. What should I do? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-a-game/c6e3c4e4-8f2a-4331-9a10-669045ae2484
  6. Windows 10 keep reverting back to start screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 keep reverting back to start screen: Hello everyone, I got a new laptop last week and this is my first time using Windows 10. My laptop is a Lenovo ideapad flex 5 with touch screen. I have been having this problem where in certain programme the screen will automatically minimise what I'm doing revert to the...
  7. Game is not starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game is not starting: My game FIFA 13 is not working after update. When I click on the game, it starts for a few seconds and crushes. I’m asking you for help because I cannot find the solution anywhere....
  8. Homepage reverts to Bing on start up

in Browsers and Email
    Homepage reverts to Bing on start up: I have updated my laptop to Windows 10 and set my default homepage to bt.com but every time i start my laptop the homepage has changed to Bing search engine. Is this a windows 10 bug or something else. 11814
  9. Start menu tiles reverted to the browser icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu tiles reverted to the browser icon: A couple weeks ago my Windows 10 had a big update. When the computer restarted, my START menu icons (maybe they are called tiles) reverted to to the browser icon. This happened to most tiles in my START menu, which opened a website. See the screen shot below. All of these...
  10. Start menu not working, possibly reverted to Windows 8?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu not working, possibly reverted to Windows 8?: Hello, all. Yesterday my start menu suddenly stopped working. In it's place I had a little white house icon on the task bar. I finally figured out that that was a Lenovo product called Pokki that was apparently designed to replace the missing start menu in Windows 8. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clm-recovery to last day played