Windows 10: Clock action center messed up with Japanese text

Discus and support Clock action center messed up with Japanese text in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So, in Version 2004, I checked the clock action center only to see that it’s completely messed up with Japenese text everywhere and a underline on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OwenRoughton, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Clock action center messed up with Japanese text

So, in Version 2004, I checked the clock action center only to see that it’s completely messed up with Japenese text everywhere and a underline on the full date.Clock action center messed up with Japanese text [​IMG]

:)

OwenRoughton, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Sharief K Win User

Action Center

Hi,

Let's follow these steps to disable action center:

• Click on Start, type notifications in the search box.
    • In the list, select notifications & action settings.
    • On the right side, click on turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off action center from there.
    Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Clock action center messed up with Japanese text

Texts in Action Center

In action center texts sometimes can be responded to by a bar. Is this supposed to happen all the time?

MichaelMacEachern, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Clock action center messed up with Japanese text

1. Clock action center messed up with Japanese text - Similar Threads - Clock action center

2. Windows Texts are messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Texts are messed up: The problem started when I changed my Windows License from Home to Education. All the texts in settings, file manager, wifi, notification, etc changed and shows something else. Here's a screenshot:I am currently using Windows 11. Updated to the latest version, don't want to...
  3. Windows Texts are messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Texts are messed up: The problem started when I changed my Windows License from Home to Education. All the texts in settings, file manager, wifi, notification, etc changed and shows something else. Here's a screenshot:I am currently using Windows 11. Updated to the latest version, don't want to...
  4. Messed system icons action center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Messed system icons action center: Suddenly my system icons show distorted and messed next to the action center of taskbar . Neither adding some from the settings list "turn system icons on or off" works, they just don't show. Sometimes hovering the pointer on the taskbar where they show distorted clears the...
  5. Windows 20H2: lost windows 10, action center, clock...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 20H2: lost windows 10, action center, clock...: Since I have upgraded to windows 10 20H2, I can't run start menu again, neither by clicking on the windows 10 button or clicking on the menu icon. Whenever I click on the clock, the popup window that shows a calendar is not appearing. Action center too. In the first couple...
  6. Action Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center: Hi. I want Action Center to show more than 20 notifications. Any idea on how to achieve that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/fromaoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp87pe/action_center/
  7. Action Center not showing up - AGAIN :-(

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center not showing up - AGAIN :-(: One of the more annoying bugs in Win 10 (which sits there since the beginning and still isn't fixed) is that occasionally the action center simply stops responding. Clicking on the icon or hitting Win-A then always turns into a No-Op. :-( I then always have to dig out Task...
  8. Cortana Notifications Text Issues in Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana Notifications Text Issues in Action Center: After the Windows 10 1903 update, the font color of the text has been hard to see in dark mode. I can change the accent color to something lighter, but it's still hard to see. Any suggestions? [ATTACH]...
  9. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: What do I do? It shows that I have a notification but when I click into it blank How do I fix this ? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/b74e9a83-d6ae-404c-96ad-cb89e2845df5"
  10. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....