Windows 10: Clock and date is not displayed on the lock screen

Discus and support Clock and date is not displayed on the lock screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can not display the date and time on the lock screen. the other options to display on the lock window is fine, no problems, however the date and time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ssrmpb, Apr 26, 2016.

1. ssrmpb Win User

Clock and date is not displayed on the lock screen

I can not display the date and time on the lock screen. the other options to display on the lock window is fine, no problems, however the date and time is impossible. The device is a SP4. I sent a technical support SP4 MS because I had problems with the clock losing synchronism, now I have a different SP4 and do not think I can be related to the problem. I've reconfigured the SP4 several times the same result.

The last hypothesis of a google search is done in my account MS have a problem. I have yet to try a local user and see if it clears.

Can anyone provide more information to me? *Sad

:)

ssrmpb, Apr 26, 2016
  2. mstyling Win User

E66 screensaver clock issue

When i lock the phone, first the screen dimmers, after 30 seconds the backgound gets black and in one row there is date and clock displayed. However the clock stops and showing always the same time. When i unlock the keypad the clock is normal as it should
    be.

This issue started with software update. I updated the software today (22.8.09) to newest version, but the clock is still displayed wrong ??

mstyling, Apr 26, 2016
  3. clock on the lock screen

I use a 24 hour clock.

In my task bar, the time is displayed in 24 hour clock mode.

But in the lock screen, it is displayed in 12 hour mode.

How do I change the lock screen time to be displayed in 24 hour clock mode?

sabrinamerrick, Apr 26, 2016
Thema:

Clock and date is not displayed on the lock screen

1. Clock and date is not displayed on the lock screen - Similar Threads - Clock date displayed

2. Clock on locked screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock on locked screen: I guess Windows 11 Pro has not figured out how to let us remove the clock that is in the middle of my very nice picture, ruing the view of it.Have they set it so we can remove the clock, I can't find any updates, can't get anyone on the phone other services chat doesn't get...
  3. Clock on locked screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock on locked screen: I guess Windows 11 Pro has not figured out how to let us remove the clock that is in the middle of my very nice picture, ruing the view of it.Have they set it so we can remove the clock, I can't find any updates, can't get anyone on the phone other services chat doesn't get...
  4. Windows 10 Lock Screen not display Clock or Slideshow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Lock Screen not display Clock or Slideshow: I am having the same issue that I have read in other community discussions. See below:Here and here with 240 comments between the 2 discussions and over 1200 people saying they have the same problem, yet Microsoft has locked the threads and there is no answer availableI am...
  5. Windows 10 Lock Screen not display Clock or Slideshow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Lock Screen not display Clock or Slideshow: I am having the same issue that I have read in other community discussions. See below:Here and here with 240 comments between the 2 discussions and over 1200 people saying they have the same problem, yet Microsoft has locked the threads and there is no answer availableI am...
  6. Windows 10 Lock Screen not display Clock or Slideshow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Taskbar clock won't display date again

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar clock won't display date again: Recently I posted a question asking about why the clock at the taskbar won't show the long date format. The offered solution was to write short date "d.M.yyyy" as long "dddd, dd. MMMM yyyy". In my opinion that only dodged the problem and didn't solve it, but it worked. Here...
  8. How to remove windows 10 lock screen clock and date

How to remove windows 10 lock screen clock and date: REMOVE WIN10 CLOCK ON LOCKSCREEN WORKAROUND So I attempted to find an answer to this with no real solution that wouldn't compromise my Windows 10 OS. The only option was to eliminate the lock screen, which was not a viable solution. The thread was locked that I wanted to...
  9. Lock screen clock format

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen clock format: Hello, As we all know the lock screen clock is in 24 Hrs format. How can I change it to 12 Hrs? I am using windows 10 Home edition. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-clock-format/e89a5951-2208-4216-8e95-8a5c829372bf
  10. how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10?

how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10?: how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10? It is too annoy! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/how-to-remove-date-and-clock-from-lock-screen-of/3db49a8f-b169-47d6-93a6-6d6b51af3cfe

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Add date and time to dekstop display

2. date is not displayed on lock screen