Windows 10: Clock and notification area disappear from taskbar after feature update to Windows 10,...

Discus and support Clock and notification area disappear from taskbar after feature update to Windows 10,... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the update to 19043.1052 my taskbar "looses" the clock and notification area after a bit.I can retrieve it temporarily by switching to small... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gert-Jan van der Zwan, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Clock and notification area disappear from taskbar after feature update to Windows 10,...

After the update to 19043.1052 my taskbar "looses" the clock and notification area after a bit.I can retrieve it temporarily by switching to small buttons, peek, or other changes but it reverses back to not being there.Using dual monitor setup, with task bar on only one monitor.Does anyone know how to fix this?Thank you,Gerrit

:)

Gert-Jan van der Zwan, Jun 14, 2021
  2. ZAC
    Zac Win User

Getting taskbar with clock (notification area) on second monitor with Windows 10

My Windows 10 updated itself this morning and now the notification area (the rightmost part of the taskbar with clock) will only appear on the laptop monitor. The past several weeks it was happily appearing on an external monitor.

I'm on a Surface 4 with two external monitors (both DisplayPorts). Monitor 2 is my main monitor and I've extended the display to the other two. All monitors show taskbars, but the notification area only appears on the Surface. Any ideas?

3. notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jun 14, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Clock and notification area disappear from taskbar after feature update to Windows 10,...

Hide or Show Notification Area Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10

The tray link, (Option One/Step 2), seems to be depreciated in Build 10130, go to Settings via the other Steps or directly:

Clock and notification area disappear from taskbar after feature update to Windows 10,... [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Clock and notification area disappear from taskbar after feature update to Windows 10,...

1. Clock and notification area disappear from taskbar after feature update to Windows 10,... - Similar Threads - Clock notification area

2. The clock and notification on the taskbar keeps disappearing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The clock and notification on the taskbar keeps disappearing.: How do I keep it there. I have done all the checks in the settings menu. Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-clock-and-notification-on-the-taskbar-keeps/9abf8aa7-b2d9-4b83-8781-ed1ccfdd7c7b
  3. The clock and notification on the taskbar keeps disappearing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The clock and notification on the taskbar keeps disappearing.: How do I keep it there. I have done all the checks in the settings menu. Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-clock-and-notification-on-the-taskbar-keeps/9abf8aa7-b2d9-4b83-8781-ed1ccfdd7c7b
  4. Icons in Taskbar Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons in Taskbar Notification Area: I keep having to re-enable my preferred apps in the "Select which icons appear on Taskbar notification area". Is there a fix for this? 183716
  5. After updates today 27.5.2021 taskbar notification area is missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After updates today 27.5.2021 taskbar notification area is missing: Hello,After taking updates today 27.5.2021 the taskbar notification area is missing.I have tried re-enabling the area, restarting windows explorer and even rebooting my machine but makes no difference.Apps area is ok just the "notification area", no clock, anti virus,...
  6. Taskbar Notification Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Notification Area: Why has the the Weather App started appearing in the notification area of the taskbar?I do NOT want it - how do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-notification-area/c6ff6f42-47bf-44a5-8493-52c6d2aca9a5
  7. Notification area of taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification area of taskbar: I cannot get the icons for volume, network, Norton/Defender status, or even the "up arrow" for hidden items to show on the taskbar??? The clock does show. I tried all of the obvious settings. ?????...
  8. All icons in notification area disappeared in Windows 10

All icons in notification area disappeared in Windows 10: All icons in notification area disappeared in Windows 10 except the clock, I have tried the following steps: right click the task bar-Task bar settings-Notification area - I have checked these two area "Select which icon appear on the task bar" and "Turn system icons on or...
  9. Format the taskbar notification area

Format the taskbar notification area: How can I change the format of the date in the taskbar notifications area? Just want to be shown the time and date together without making the taskbar twice bigger in high?...
  10. Notification area on taskbar

Notification area on taskbar: I have three monitors.....I can get the task bar on all three but can only get the notification bar or pane on the one on the right.....how do I get it on all three so I can shut off one or too? I'm guessing the notification pane is what I'm calling the clock/date, speaker...