Windows 10: Clock' App by Axilesoft

Discus and support Clock' App by Axilesoft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am one of many computer users who is frequently frustrated by the small size of the time in the lower right corner of Windows. Now with Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ginger1984, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Clock' App by Axilesoft

I am one of many computer users who is frequently frustrated by the small size of the time in the lower right corner of Windows. Now with Windows 10 being out and utilized by many, many people, why not just make the clock more effective and efficient like everything else?

I was struggling during my search to find a free app that would allow me to put the time in the middle of all my picture tiles on my desktop - like a centerpiece if you will. I finally found an app called "Clock" by Axilesoft.

The app is free and provides live, colorful, and easy formatting instructions to provide user-friendly accessibility.

It's fun, useful, and has options for everyone. It's TIME to get it! (Ok, ok. Lame pun...)

Here is the link Art Clock Tile | Custom Clock Tile

Have fun!

Katie

:)

ginger1984, Aug 15, 2015
  2. Hikari_PL Win User

World Clock app by Microsoft - publish for new countries

The case is that some of MS apps are already in the Marketplace. I see no reason why World Clock shall pose any problem :/

Hikari_PL, Aug 15, 2015
  3. World Clock app by Microsoft - publish for new countries

That is too bad. Hopefully it will be there soon Hikari!

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

Clock' App by Axilesoft

1. Clock' App by Axilesoft - Similar Threads - Clock' App Axilesoft

2. New Clock app's World clock section has glitched out.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Clock app's World clock section has glitched out.: [ATTACH] This is probably what they were going for, with a smaller window. This is definitely not what they were going for Here's the Feedback hub link: https://aka.ms/AAi6yy5 submitted by /u/ElPussyKangaroo [link] [comments]...
  3. Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock: Alarm in Clock App is not synchronizing with system clock. Set alarm for 3:00 pm for Saturday on Saturday morning and alarm will sound 1 day late On Sunday. System clock is correctly set with appropriate date and time zone. System is Win 10 Pro, 21H2 Build 19044.1889, Feature...
  4. Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock: Alarm in Clock App is not synchronizing with system clock. Set alarm for 3:00 pm for Saturday on Saturday morning and alarm will sound 1 day late On Sunday. System clock is correctly set with appropriate date and time zone. System is Win 10 Pro, 21H2 Build 19044.1889, Feature...
  5. Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Issues with clock app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with clock app: Hello,In the Windows 11 clock app, you need to sign into access the to-do app tile. After I sign in, I get the to do tile but some problems are still occuring.I am getting signed out each time I restart the app. It still shows sign-in in the bottom left even after I sign in...
  7. Issues with clock app

Issues with clock app: Hello,In the Windows 11 clock app, you need to sign into access the to-do app tile. After I sign in, I get the to do tile but some problems are still occuring.I am getting signed out each time I restart the app. It still shows sign-in in the bottom left even after I sign in...
  8. Alarms and Clock app problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alarms and Clock app problem: After the latest Win 10 cumulative update KB5000802, the new Alarms and Clock app has multiple problems. The Timer and the Alarm functions do not work. For both, an error message pops up: "Something went wrong - restarting the device might help 0x-2143420155". Restarting...
  9. Alarms & Clock App

Alarms & Clock App: Why did the Alarms & Clock app increase the size of the Timer displays? They are huge compared to before, I used to manage timers in a small window, but now I have to enlarge the app to full screen to see just 6 timers. All I want to see is the name of the timer, the...
  10. ALARM AND CLOCK app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ALARM AND CLOCK app: when I set alarms or timer they are not working and not have any notifications about them when their time expires but a whitish appearance of action center symbol is observed and once I opened nothing in that action center...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. axilesoft clock

2. axilesoft clock download