Windows 10: Clock' App by Axilesoft

Discus and support Clock' App by Axilesoft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am one of many computer users who is frequently frustrated by the small size of the time in the lower right corner of Windows. Now with Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ginger1984, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Clock' App by Axilesoft

I am one of many computer users who is frequently frustrated by the small size of the time in the lower right corner of Windows. Now with Windows 10 being out and utilized by many, many people, why not just make the clock more effective and efficient like everything else?

I was struggling during my search to find a free app that would allow me to put the time in the middle of all my picture tiles on my desktop - like a centerpiece if you will. I finally found an app called "Clock" by Axilesoft.

The app is free and provides live, colorful, and easy formatting instructions to provide user-friendly accessibility.

It's fun, useful, and has options for everyone. It's TIME to get it! (Ok, ok. Lame pun...)

Here is the link Art Clock Tile | Custom Clock Tile

Have fun!

Katie

:)

ginger1984, Aug 15, 2015
  2. Hikari_PL Win User

World Clock app by Microsoft - publish for new countries

The case is that some of MS apps are already in the Marketplace. I see no reason why World Clock shall pose any problem :/

Hikari_PL, Aug 15, 2015
  3. World Clock app by Microsoft - publish for new countries

That is too bad. Hopefully it will be there soon Hikari!

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 15, 2015
Thema:

Clock' App by Axilesoft

1. Clock' App by Axilesoft - Similar Threads - Clock' App Axilesoft

2. resetting clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    resetting clock: how do I reset clock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-clock/16e3996b-5912-413b-bab5-8dda53b6b21e
  3. clock

clock: clock not updating. cmos battery replaced. H/P laptop with win 10. updated from win 7. now clock doesn't update??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock/9bd320a6-d475-4c57-a12c-6d0d1bea0315
  4. Clock,

Clock,: Hi, how do I change the clock format from 24hr to 12hr, my laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15 5000, many thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock/43a4e7ae-2def-47a8-a4a9-ecd7d2c21e71
  5. ALARM AND CLOCK app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ALARM AND CLOCK app: when I set alarms or timer they are not working and not have any notifications about them when their time expires but a whitish appearance of action center symbol is observed and once I opened nothing in that action center...
  6. Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10: Certain features of the Alarms and Clock app are not working in Windows 10. The main reason I use this app is for the Timer, which currently is not working. I cannot create a new timer. I cannot remove the default timer that is there when the app is first run. I cannot...
  7. clock.

clock.: Up until late today - the CLOCK (2nd from RHS along taskbar) has ALWAYS shown both time & date settings, PLUS if the mouse hovered over it, a SMALL pop-up shows the full worded date and all available alternate clocks.. IT STILL DOES SHOW THESE. However.. Up until late today...
  8. alarm clock app - find, install use

alarm clock app - find, install use: I found the antares free alarm clock app from the store and installed and clicked the "Open" button. The clock appeared showing the time but I can't find anything icon to actually set the time to be woken up. In fact, there is an icon indicating the alarm is disabled...
  9. Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App Problem.

Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App Problem.: I have recently upgraded from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro and everything was fine then. But recently I am experiencing an issue which is with Windows 'Alarms & Clock' App. I cannot set new alarms and new alarms are not showing up in Windows Alarm & Clock App and when I...
  10. "Calendar app triggered alarm" blocks taskbar clock

"Calendar app triggered alarm" blocks taskbar clock: Hi everybody! Yeah, so it may have taken me a long time, but I used the Windows 10 calendar app for the first time tonight. I created a "test event" starting in ~10 minutes from now. I get the calendar notification sound and a pop-up in the lower-left corner of my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. axilesoft clock download