Windows 10: Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

Discus and support Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Alarm in Clock App is not synchronizing with system clock. Set alarm for 3:00 pm for Saturday on Saturday morning and alarm will sound 1 day late On... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tugadaq1, Aug 27, 2022.

1. tugadaq1 Win User

Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

Alarm in Clock App is not synchronizing with system clock. Set alarm for 3:00 pm for Saturday on Saturday morning and alarm will sound 1 day late On Sunday. System clock is correctly set with appropriate date and time zone. System is Win 10 Pro, 21H2 Build 19044.1889, Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0 Settings/Apps & Features/Clock/Advanced Features/Reset does not solve the problem.Settings/Apps & Features/Clock/Advanced Features/Reset/Repair does not exist.Settings/Update & Security/Troubleshoot/Additional troubleshooters/Windows Store Apps does not exist.Cannot unins

:)

tugadaq1, Aug 27, 2022
  2. Jamie_LM Win User

System Clock

The windows system clock does not display in the lower right hand corner. I am unable to download any clock apps. Is my system corrupted? What's the first step to correcting this problem?

Jamie_LM, Aug 27, 2022
  3. Clock timer

Hello Mal,

Issue as such can be a result of a broken component on the system files. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you using the built-in Windows app or a third party app for clock timer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Aug 27, 2022
  4. Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

Keeping clock synced more frequently

This is the 21st century, right? Clocks are quite accurate.
    Over here the typical PC clock-sync only "moves" the clock a few seconds on each update.

So ... something is wrong with your PC clock. You'd expect it to stay within a few seconds a month even without sync.

margrave55, Aug 27, 2022
Thema:

Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

1. Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock - Similar Threads - Clock App Syncing

2. Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock: Alarm in Clock App is not synchronizing with system clock. Set alarm for 3:00 pm for Saturday on Saturday morning and alarm will sound 1 day late On Sunday. System clock is correctly set with appropriate date and time zone. System is Win 10 Pro, 21H2 Build 19044.1889, Feature...
  3. Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock App Not Syncing with System Clock: Alarm in Clock App is not synchronizing with system clock. Set alarm for 3:00 pm for Saturday on Saturday morning and alarm will sound 1 day late On Sunday. System clock is correctly set with appropriate date and time zone. System is Win 10 Pro, 21H2 Build 19044.1889, Feature...
  4. Can sync my clock ://

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can sync my clock ://: Soo my clock is running late one hour, i have good time zone, and all, but it says that my last sync was in 2015. And when i want to sync my clock it says that "An error occured while windows was synchronising with time.windows.com. this operation returned because the timeout...
  5. taskbar clock is different than system clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    taskbar clock is different than system clock: I have this weird bug where taskbar clock is one hour ahead of my system as if it adjusting to daylight saving by itself because in screenshot 2 when I adjust for daylight the taskbar clock doesn't add an additional hour but it matches system clock please how can fix this...
  6. taskbar clock is different than system clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar clock is different than system clock: I have this weird bug where taskbar clock is one hour ahead of my system as if it adjusting to daylight saving by itself because in screenshot 2 when I adjust for daylight the taskbar clock doesn't add an additional hour but it matches system clock please how can fix this...
  7. Windows clock not syncing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows clock not syncing: So i recently saw that my clocked hasn't synced correctly since 2015! I found it because one of my games don't work because i can't connect to the servers. I have tried almost everything except a hard reset on the computers internet but nothing works! submitted by...
  8. windows clock sync.

in Windows 10 Support
    windows clock sync.: what's going on with windows clock, I've been trying to adjust it for a long time and it doesn't work.moreover I had to disable sync, because windows tried to sync and couldn't and still delayed the clock between 2 to 3 seconds. note: pc is new 2 months of use. NTP.br...
  9. Clock will not sync.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Clock will not sync.: I am using Windows 10 and my clock will not sync. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-will-not-sync/e3b2d7c4-a891-4273-aed6-f6f864dec227
  10. Cortana is not synced with clock change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana is not synced with clock change: A few months ago, daylight savings turned off. However, my 3:15 alarms started going off at 2:15! The problem is that Cortana thinks it is 3:15 when in fact it is 2:15 and so its setting off the alarm while I'm in class, very annoying. I am wondering how to resolve...