Windows 10: Clock displays incorrect time

Discus and support Clock displays incorrect time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The clock displays the incorrect time for my time zone. When I try to change it, the drop down menu does not offer MST (Canada). How do I get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ronk07, Jun 21, 2019.

1. ronk07 Win User

Clock displays incorrect time

The clock displays the incorrect time for my time zone. When I try to change it, the drop down menu does not offer MST (Canada). How do I get the correct time dislpayed?

:)

ronk07, Jun 21, 2019
  2. SiSig_ Win User

Clock displays wrong time

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings of time and time zone:

• Press “Windows+X” and click on “control panel”.
    • On the left hand side click on “clock, language and region”.
    • Click on “change time zone”.
    • And then click on the tab “internet time” and click on “change settings”.
    • Check the box “synchronize with an internet time server” and also select the option “time.windows.com” from the drop down and click on “ok” and check if the issue persists.

SiSig_, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Incorrect time display

My Lumia 1020 has suddenly started displaying the incorrect time. It is 1 hour and 15 minutes behind the correct time. Can anyone suggest a solution? Thank you.

Lumia 1020 user_927, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Mark_W. Win User

Automatic Time setting for World Clock is incorrect

Hello Arthur:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding the issue you are having with World Clock. After looking into this I am assuming you are referring to an application called world clock. It looks as if there are multiple applications by this name,

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/search?q=world+clock
    . After downloading one, it does seem the application should be using the time on your phone as I could not find and option to manually set the time. With that being said, this may be an issue
    with the application itself.

The one thing I might suggest you try is see if you have a different experience when your date + time setting is set to manual vs. automatic. Go to settings > date + time > set to automatic. This should set the phone's time and date based on your mobile
    operator. Restart your phone and go to the World clock application. Take note of the listed time. Now, go back to settings > date + time > set to manual > set the date and time to match your local area. Once you have done this, restart the phone and check
    the application again, is there any difference with the listed time?

I personally could not get the application to show the proper time of any regions. If you continue to see this issue, I would suggest looking at some of the other World clock applications.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Clock displays incorrect time - Similar Threads - Clock displays incorrect

2. Azure WVD Displays Incorrect Time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure WVD Displays Incorrect Time: Hi there!New guys here, I wanted to see if I could leverage the power of Microsoft forums to see if we are able to fix an issue we are having.We have an Azure multi session VM that's joined to an Azure DC, all of our on prem physical computers are also joined to this DC, all...
  3. Azure WVD Displays Incorrect Time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure WVD Displays Incorrect Time: Hi there!New guys here, I wanted to see if I could leverage the power of Microsoft forums to see if we are able to fix an issue we are having.We have an Azure multi session VM that's joined to an Azure DC, all of our on prem physical computers are also joined to this DC, all...
  4. Azure WVD Displays Incorrect Time

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Clock on taskbar displays the wrong time

Clock on taskbar displays the wrong time: The computer time, date and time zone are all correct in the settings, but the time on the taskbar is stuck permanently at 9:42am https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-on-taskbar-displays-the-wrong-time/e7476f46-c1d6-40d1-92a0-19fb36be03a6
  6. Incorrect clock time and date

Incorrect clock time and date: Morning, As from last week my windows clock and date at the bottom right remains incorrect. I switched to manual mode and entered the correct date and time. At the next startup the time was incorrect again. it lags by one day and a few hours I called my ISP thinking...
  7. Windows 10 clock not displaying the time correctly

Windows 10 clock not displaying the time correctly: I'm having problems with the windows 10 clock. Every time I turn on my laptop, the clock is 3 hours ahead UTC, instead, it should be UTC - 3. It started to work that way since I did a clean install of windows 10 build 19041 2004 last week . I've been trying a lot of things...
  8. External Monitors Displaying Incorrect Time.

External Monitors Displaying Incorrect Time.: I have a new surface pro on a docking station through USB-C that is displaying an incorrect time on the external monitors. This time is not set differently on purpose, but rather appears to randomly "lag" out and not sync with the actual system clock. The error occurs even...
  9. The time displayed is suddenly incorrect?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The time displayed is suddenly incorrect?: Hi, Last night I noticed that the time displayed in the system tray was out of sync by about 20 minutes. I checked time and date settings, confirmed my timezone settings were correct, and resolved the issue by pressing "Sync now". The same thing happened again this morning...
  10. Clock incorrect after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock incorrect after restart: Sometime in the past couple of weeks, Windows 10 (1511, build 10586.679) has begun to show the incorrect time after restart or when waking from sleep. It's as if the computer thinks that no time has passed since I shut it down; it just starts/wakes up at the same time and...