Windows 10: clock five hours ahead of time

Discus and support clock five hours ahead of time in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i try both of those options, the time zone is correct , make sure the clock in bios is correct; but every time i start windows 10, it always shows the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jarp53, Aug 24, 2015.

1. jarp53 Win User

clock five hours ahead of time

i try both of those options, the time zone is correct , make sure the clock in bios is correct; but every time i start windows 10, it always shows the clock five hours ahead of time. I always have to go to settings and turn the auto time set button off and on in order to show the correct time. is there something else that i have to do to fix this bug.

:)

jarp53, Aug 24, 2015

2. The clock in Win 10 delays one hour

Hi Mark,

The location is on. At the moment, I set the clock manually to show a correct time, while clock 1 is 1 hour ahead. When I turn on both Set time automatically and Set time zone automatically, the system clock delays 1 hour as usual.

Regards,

Lert

LertWasana, Aug 24, 2015
  3. aleunge Win User
    On 4/4/2016, clock is one hour fast in windows 10.

This one hour off thing has actually been happening a while back on W10. Mysteriously, I've often find my clock one hour ahead. And yes, timezone/clock/daylight savings settings are all correct/on auto. It's annoying since I have to keep going into Control
    Panel > Date and Time > Internet Time > Change settings > Update now to do a manual update... WHEN I stupidly find out I'm ahead of everyone by an hour.

I'm changing my internet time server to "time.nist.gov" to see if there'll be a difference. I'll update if I still get an hour difference in the future.

aleunge, Aug 24, 2015
  4. rmonroe36 Win User

Do you have any other Win10 devices that use same MS account? I am thinking that it might be some type of syncing problem.

Rich

rmonroe36, Aug 24, 2015
  5. jarp53 Win User
    no the closest thing is the Microsoft app in my phone; i'm trying to look in the registry and i did find some entries but lack the complete info to do any resetting so i'm not going to mess with any of that until i a for sure steps to do it

jarp53, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. clock five hours ahead of time - Similar Threads - clock five hours

2. Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock: I have a weird problem with clock in taskbar! I am using windows 11the time displayed in Date & Time settings is correct with daylight saving off, but clock in taskbar displays time with daylight saving +1 hour aheadI've tried everything like toggling on/off the daylight...
  3. Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock: I have a weird problem with clock in taskbar! I am using windows 11the time displayed in Date & Time settings is correct with daylight saving off, but clock in taskbar displays time with daylight saving +1 hour aheadI've tried everything like toggling on/off the daylight...
  4. Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock. How do I synchronize them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock. How do I synchronize them?: Hello. I have the strangest issue where my taskbar clock is one hour ahead of the rest of my laptop. For instance, I downloaded a file at 10:56AM. My taskbar clock said 10:56AM but in File Explorer the date modified shows 9:56AM. This one hour difference can be seen...
  5. Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock. How do I synchronize them?

Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock. How do I synchronize them?: Hello. I have the strangest issue where my taskbar clock is one hour ahead of the rest of my laptop. For instance, I downloaded a file at 10:56AM. My taskbar clock said 10:56AM but in File Explorer the date modified shows 9:56AM. This one hour difference can be seen...
  6. Windows 10 clock ahead by one hour after daylight savings time change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 clock ahead by one hour after daylight savings time change: My P52 workstation hung last night. I powered off and rebooted this morning. When Windows 10 came back up, the clock in the lower right corner of my screen was ahead by one hour.I was able to fix it with Start > Gearbox icon Settings > Time & Language. I found 'Set time...
  7. Windows 10 clock ahead by one hour after daylight savings time change

Windows 10 clock ahead by one hour after daylight savings time change: My P52 workstation hung last night. I powered off and rebooted this morning. When Windows 10 came back up, the clock in the lower right corner of my screen was ahead by one hour.I was able to fix it with Start > Gearbox icon Settings > Time & Language. I found 'Set time...
  8. Windows 10 clock ahead by one hour after daylight savings time change

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Clock is exactly an hour ahead with correct time zone and automatic

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock is exactly an hour ahead with correct time zone and automatic: My clock says 9:54 when it really is 8:54 I checked the clock settings and the correct time zone (Eastern (US)) is set and the clock is set on "automatic" yet the clock is exactly an hour ahead on my Windows 10 Dell Optiplex 790 Does anybody know what the problem could be?...
  10. Time gets reset 5 hours ahead

in Windows 10 Support
    Time gets reset 5 hours ahead: I dual boot into Linux and everytime I do so, so it seems, my Win10 time is reset to +5 hours. e.g. instead of 8PM, it is showing 1AM. I am not sure if Linux is just a correlation, not a causation. Could it be my battery went bad? However, if so, why does it roll the clock...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lockscreen windows 1 hour ahead

2. phone time 5 hours ahead