Windows 10: Clock in a 24hs display...

Discus and support Clock in a 24hs display... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'd like to have the hours in a 24 hs mode, instead of AM /PM ? Is it possible ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nelsonmodelli, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Clock in a 24hs display...

I'd like to have the hours in a 24 hs mode, instead of AM /PM ? Is it possible ?

:)

nelsonmodelli, Aug 10, 2019
  2. SiSig_ Win User

Clock displays wrong time

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings of time and time zone:

• Press “Windows+X” and click on “control panel”.
    • On the left hand side click on “clock, language and region”.
    • Click on “change time zone”.
    • And then click on the tab “internet time” and click on “change settings”.
    • Check the box “synchronize with an internet time server” and also select the option “time.windows.com” from the drop down and click on “ok” and check if the issue persists.

SiSig_, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Set glance screen clock to 24-hour format?

Windows 10 mobile on Lumia 950XL. Is it possible to set the clock on the glance screen to 24h format? Regular clock is set (and functioning) to 24h format, but this does not influence the clock on the glance screen.

Robert de G., Aug 10, 2019
  4. Clock in a 24hs display...

Windows 10 showing time on lock screen and alarms in 24H, but shows regular 12h on task bar clock?

I recently finally upgraded to Windows 10. Like all my upgrades, I didn't actually upgrade, I used the license to do a clean install. It took me a couple weeks to notice, but I am now noticing that the time is being displayed on the lock screen and in the alarms app in the 24h format, But the time is in the regular 12h format on the clock on the taskbar, at the bottom right of the screen. Are there two separate time and date settings in Windows 10???

Braden Dodge, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Clock in a 24hs display...

1. Clock in a 24hs display... - Similar Threads - Clock 24hs display

2. Clock on taskbar displays the wrong time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock on taskbar displays the wrong time: The computer time, date and time zone are all correct in the settings, but the time on the taskbar is stuck permanently at 9:42am https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-on-taskbar-displays-the-wrong-time/e7476f46-c1d6-40d1-92a0-19fb36be03a6
  3. Seconds won't display in the taskbar clock.

Seconds won't display in the taskbar clock.: I tried the regedit, restarted, and my taskbar clock still doesn't show the seconds. How else do I get the seconds to display on my taskbar clock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seconds-wont-display-in-the-taskbar-clock/1c1d371b-d639-42b3-a981-a591edda1fc9
  4. Taskbar clock not displaying :

Taskbar clock not displaying :: The clock at my taskbar have been unable to show the : since I changed my laptop font from the default Segou UI to another font which is pre-installed in the laptop already. I've attached an image below, as you can see, the : is replaced by a square box and I really hate how...
  5. Windows Display Clock

Windows Display Clock: Background: Essentially, since I've gotten my desktop computer, the display time for windows on my computer has been 5 or so minutes ahead of the actual time. I've tried to fix this before using command prompt SFC scans and DISM scans admittedly I wasn't entirely sure what...
  6. Two clock display

Two clock display: How do I set up one ananlog clock and one 24 hour clock to display? I cannot find the option for a 24 hour clock. 0100 - 2400. My work runs on the 24 hour clock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-clock-display/39ea39d0-c2b5-44a0-a69f-5525bae7cd81
  7. Problem with clock in taskbar and volume display

Problem with clock in taskbar and volume display: Recently the clock on the taskbar is showing a rectangle instead of ":" also when I click fn+f10 I get a rectangle also but if I click fn+f11 or fn+f12 it shows a number like it is suppose to. I attached images to show problem. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Clock displays incorrect time

Clock displays incorrect time: The clock displays the incorrect time for my time zone. When I try to change it, the drop down menu does not offer MST (Canada). How do I get the correct time dislpayed?...
  9. Clock and date is not displayed on the lock screen

Clock and date is not displayed on the lock screen: I can not display the date and time on the lock screen. the other options to display on the lock window is fine, no problems, however the date and time is impossible. The device is a SP4. I sent a technical support SP4 MS because I had problems with the clock losing...
  10. How to change width of clock display

How to change width of clock display: Ever since the anniversary update my clock has not been able to fully display the date and time. [img] I use 1st Clock Taskbar clock and there has not been a problem before. Is there a way of increasing the size of the area to display the info the clock is...