Windows 10: Clock in HP Pavillion with Windows 10 is seven hours fast.

Discus and support Clock in HP Pavillion with Windows 10 is seven hours fast. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Purchased the laptop on 04/09/2019 and noticed clock was running seven hours fast. Whenever its corrected (via Change Date & Time facility, both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NICK O'GRADY, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Clock in HP Pavillion with Windows 10 is seven hours fast.

Purchased the laptop on 04/09/2019 and noticed clock was running seven hours fast. Whenever its corrected (via Change Date & Time facility, both automatic and manual options; or Windows Time Service facility; or Change Internet Time Server) the clock reverts back to being seven hours ahead when its restarted. Took the laptop back to PC World today (10/09/2019) and they said it was the CMOS battery so needed to be sent away, or they could replace with the same make and model from the store (Moorgate, London). I opted for a replacement but exactly the same problem, which the in-house technician could not resolve (he suggested I buy an alternative). I've retained my initial purchase in the hope it can be fixed (but noting I've already tried the fixes referred above). Can anyone suggest a fix? Is Microsoft aware of this problem? Two laptops both having exactly the same issue does not seem right.

:)

NICK O'GRADY, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Char M Win User

On 4/4/2016, clock is one hour fast in windows 10.

On 4/4/2016, clock was one hour fast in windows 10 on dell inspiron 15R (64-bit). Rebooting did not help.

I posted about this to alert Microsoft about it. I got control of my clock by turning off the switches in Date and Time Settings that allowed date and time to be manually set. On 4/20/16, after a Windows update had been automatically applied, the problem
    had been solved. I was able to turn the switches ON again, and the clock was correct.

Char M, Sep 9, 2019
  3. On 4/4/2016, clock is one hour fast in windows 10.

I had this error, the issue is with the windows time server run by Microsoft, they will get it fixed eventually

You can point at another Time server with the following steps

• Go to Control Panel (view by category)
    • Go to Clock, language and region
    • Select "Set the time and date"
    • In the pop-up, go to tab "Internet time"
    • Select "Change settings"
    • Select the server time.nist.gov.

Mike Creasser, Sep 9, 2019
  4. crashboss Win User

Clock in HP Pavillion with Windows 10 is seven hours fast.

hp pavillion dv2000t BSOD at windows logo...

Hello i have a hp pavillion dv2000t tha gives me the BSOD for half of a second or less when i get to the windows logo and restarts. I went into bios and did the hardrive test and it passed everything. I tried to re install windows and it says the harddrive is not connected or could not be detected, i forgot the exact wording.

anyone know whats going on here? time for new ram...hdd?????

btw i booted knoppix of the cd fine and it worked....

crashboss, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Clock in HP Pavillion with Windows 10 is seven hours fast.

1. Clock in HP Pavillion with Windows 10 is seven hours fast. - Similar Threads - Clock Pavillion seven

2. hp pavillion camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp pavillion camera: How do I get the camera on my all in one touch screen desk top to pop up? do I have to manually pull it up? I saw a video where you push it down and it pops up on its own, but mine doesn't do that. It only comes up if I pull it up manually. I just want to make sure that it...
  3. hp pavillion camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp pavillion camera: How do I get the camera on my all in one touch screen desk top to pop up? do I have to manually pull it up? I saw a video where you push it down and it pops up on its own, but mine doesn't do that. It only comes up if I pull it up manually. I just want to make sure that it...
  4. HP Pavillion Battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavillion Battery: I have a HP pavilion x360, and I noticed that every time when I don't use my computer, and when I leave it on the charger the battery goes from 100% to either 92% or 94%. How come it does this? Is it normal?...
  5. HP Pavillion Battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavillion Battery: I have a HP pavilion x360, and I noticed that every time when I don't use my computer, and when I leave it on the charger the battery goes from 100% to either 92% or 94%. How come it does this? Is it normal?...
  6. How to reinstall windows 10 on HP pavillion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to reinstall windows 10 on HP pavillion: My computer fails to boot. Says “Boot device not found. Please install an operating system on your hard disc.”I had run diagnostics which showed everything was ok....
  7. HP Pavillion Windows 10 Update Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavillion Windows 10 Update Problem: So I've been needing to update my laptop for a while now and now that I'm finally trying to do it, I'm having a problem. Im trying to update to "Windows 10, version 20H2." while I already have an older version of Windows 10.It says it can't update because "HP Pavilion...
  8. Bluetooth for HP Pavillion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth for HP Pavillion: Have HP desktop, 5 months old, cannot get Bluetooth to pair with my HK Onyx 5 speaker. Galaxy 9 phone pairs just fine and plays as expected so I believe the speaker is working OK. HK support says the HP driver may not be current, but I just updated it today. What can I do...
  9. Reset HP Pavillion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset HP Pavillion: I am trying to sell my computer so i am trying to factory reset the pc. Everytime i try and reset the pc it leaves me with the message “there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made.” I dont know why it wont let me reset it and i need to reset it to wipe my...
  10. HP Pavillion Troubles

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Pavillion Troubles: Last night my laptop worked perfectly fine. I turned it on when I arrived at home today only to have the Start menu not work, Cortona doesn't work either, my pins to taskbar do not show, as well as the right hand icons (sound, network, etc.) Any suggestions?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem with clock setting on new hp pavillion laptop