Windows 10: clock in taskbar color

Discus and support clock in taskbar color in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How does one format the clock / calendar in the taskbar? On my Win10 laptop, the taskbar uses white fonts and shows the date & time. On the newly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LilBro, May 24, 2019.

1. LilBro Win User

clock in taskbar color

How does one format the clock / calendar in the taskbar? On my Win10 laptop, the taskbar uses white fonts and shows the date & time. On the newly updated desktop, the fonts are black and only the time shows. I much prefer the laptop scenario.

:)

LilBro, May 24, 2019
  2. Noela Tum Win User

Taskbar clock font color problem

Hello,

The clock display is part of the Windows 10 taskbar and you can only customize it's colors when you change themes on your desktop. Kindly answer the following questions so we can isolate the issue:

• When did this start happening?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • Can we have a screenshot of your clock display?

You can also personalize the taskbar to
    change the color of the Start menu, taskbar and action center
    so you'll be able to see the clock and calendar font when the theme is
    Dark.

We’re looking forward to your response.

Noela Tum, May 24, 2019
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, May 24, 2019
  4. Mark Isi Win User

clock in taskbar color

Color change in taskbar

Hello pranayvarma,

Just to verify, have you tried changing the color of your taskbar via settings? If so, try it out and check if the color would remain inconsistent. Here are the steps:

1. Launch the Settings app.
    2. Select Personalization.
    3. Click the Colors tab.
    4. Uncheck the Automatically pick an accent color from my background.
    5. Set Transparency effects to Off.
    6. Under Show accent color on the following surfaces, put a check on
      Start, taskbar, and action center.
    7. Pick a color that you want.
    8. Restart your PC.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, May 24, 2019
Thema:

clock in taskbar color

1. clock in taskbar color - Similar Threads - clock taskbar color

2. Seconds on taskbar clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seconds on taskbar clock: I’ve seen many articles on the internet that there’s an option to have seconds on the clock on the taskbar, but it doesn’t appear for me? I also tried the registry hack, but the show seconds in taskbar clock value was already set to 1, setting to 0 had no effect. Anyone knows...
  3. Taskbar Clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Clock: When I click on the taskbar clock, it shows notifications and calendar. Is there any way to customize this so that when I click it, long time shows up with the notifications and calendar hh:mm:ss. It used to have the feature but then it updated and went away. Thanks!...
  4. Taskbar Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Clock: When I click on the taskbar clock, it shows notifications and calendar. Is there any way to customize this so that when I click it, long time shows up with the notifications and calendar hh:mm:ss. It used to have the feature but then it updated and went away. Thanks!...
  5. Clock on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock on Taskbar: Since the update that took me from 1903 to 1909, the separator between the hours and minutes on my taskbar clock appears as a tiny blank square instead of a colon. I can't seem to change it, no matter what I do in settings. I can change the formats on the time and date to...
  6. Clock in Taskbar

Clock in Taskbar: Hi,Please assist On my Laptop in the Taskbar Clock,it Shows the Time & also the Date,eg;3:05 pm & the Date 28/02/2020 On my Desktop Computer it only Shows 3:05pm Both are Windows 10 I have Hours trying to have the date also shown on the clock in the Taskbar ,but nothing...
  7. Taskbar Clock Setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Clock Setting: Does anyone know why my clock shows thus: Instead of a colon I have these boxes. I have tried settings but to no avail. 141459
  8. Taskbar clock is gone

Taskbar clock is gone: I have a Windows 10 Surface Pro. My taskbar clock just randomly disappeared, and I can't get it back. I've looked at a lot of different possible solutions to get the clock back, but none have worked so far. Even when I go to the notification settings, it says that the clock...
  9. lock screen clock colors

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lock screen clock colors: the hospital change the background for the lock screen on our Windows 10 machines and it is white so is there a way I can change the clock that is displayed on the lock screen so it is not bleached out. thank you ED...
  10. taskbar clock

taskbar clock: how to enlarge the taskbar clock https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/taskbar-clock/b2e8347c-c1da-4307-8cd0-a9587716cbb0