Windows 10: Clock in Win 10 stuck in military mode: No H:MM:SS Option

Discus and support Clock in Win 10 stuck in military mode: No H:MM:SS Option in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just reset my computer with a fresh install of Win 10 and now the goofy clock is stuck on military time. Every answer on the forum doesn't address... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sidscrat, Dec 2, 2018.

1. sidscrat Win User

Clock in Win 10 stuck in military mode: No H:MM:SS Option

I just reset my computer with a fresh install of Win 10 and now the goofy clock is stuck on military time. Every answer on the forum doesn't address the issue. I can access change time and date from Settings or Control panel and where the drop menu for changing "short time" is, there is no option other than HH:MM:SS. No H:MM:SS exists. How do I fix it? Please don't tell me I have to reimage the machine again.

I just got it set up and noticed it.

:)

sidscrat, Dec 2, 2018

2. change of time format in windows 10

Hello,

I hope I can help you today

Open the Control Panel and, in Clock, language and region, click Change date, time or number formats.

In the Formats tab, in Date and time formats, follow these steps:

To change to the 24-hour format, in the Shortcut drop-down list, select hh: mm and, in the Long-time drop-down list, select HH: mm: ss.

To change to the 12-hour format, in the Shortcut drop-down list, select h: mm: tt and, in the Long time drop-down list, select h: mm: ss: tt.

Click Apply, and then OK.

regards

MiguelChiappori, Dec 2, 2018
  3. time

Hello,

I hope I can help you today

Open the Control Panel and, in Clock, language and region, click Change date, time or number formats.

In the Formats tab, in Date and time formats, follow these steps:

To change to the 24-hour format, in the Shortcut drop-down list, select hh: mm and, in the Long-time drop-down list, select HH: mm: ss.

To change to the 12-hour format, in the Shortcut drop-down list, select h: mm: tt and, in the Long time drop-down list, select h: mm: ss: tt.

Click Apply, and then OK.

regards

MiguelChiappori, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

Win 10 Pro Creators update taskbar clock anomaly - any suggestions?

Found another 'fix' for those who like to mess with System Fonts:

In the Settings, use a semi-colon: h;mm

Clock in Win 10 stuck in military mode: No H:MM:SS Option [​IMG]

instead of a colon: h:mm

Clock in Win 10 stuck in military mode: No H:MM:SS Option [​IMG]

(Depends on the font use choose though!)

Edwin, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Clock in Win 10 stuck in military mode: No H:MM:SS Option - Similar Threads - Clock stuck military

2. how do i set the clock to military time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i set the clock to military time?: I would like to set the clock to military time. How can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-the-clock-to-military-time/edf213d8-9dff-45ea-9082-19e6b542b1b8
  3. how do i set the clock to military time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i set the clock to military time?: I would like to set the clock to military time. How can this be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-set-the-clock-to-military-time/edf213d8-9dff-45ea-9082-19e6b542b1b8
  4. Stuck on 'Choose an option' mode!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on 'Choose an option' mode!: My Asus laptop is suddenly stuck in this seemingly inescapable blue screen mode, and I need help to fix it. Here are the only options I am getting:After language selection, I get 2 options: Troubleshoot or Turn off your pcIn Troubleshoot:Start up repair - won't launchCommand...
  5. Stuck on 'Choose an option' mode!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on 'Choose an option' mode!: My Asus laptop is suddenly stuck in this seemingly inescapable blue screen mode, and I need help to fix it. Here are the only options I am getting:After language selection, I get 2 options: Troubleshoot or Turn off your pcIn Troubleshoot:Start up repair - won't launchCommand...
  6. Stuck on 'Choose an option' mode!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. ss

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ss: ssssssss https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ss/0373924f-5d39-4736-b9a3-b66b6022cd19
  8. Stuck in Safe Mode - Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in Safe Mode - Win 10: So, yesterday I tried to update my driver for the graphic card (AMD). It asked me to reboot in Safe Mode, and I did... Now I'm stuck in the limbo of Safe Mode. The windows don't accept my password (either the one I use for the windows or my microsoft account, I use a hotmail...
  9. Military time

in Windows 10 Support
    Military time: How do I get Win 10 to show military time instead of regular format 5:45pm I want 1745 to show*Confused 48576
  10. Used Windows 10 recover option, keeping personal. Stuck on the clock

in Windows 10 Support
    Used Windows 10 recover option, keeping personal. Stuck on the clock: Good morning all, A my brothers insistance, I used Windows 10 recovery option to clean my system, choosing the option to keep my personal files on my desktop. It went through the 0 percent through 100 percent "get ready" screen, then went to a black screen with a small...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 no option for 24 h clock