Windows 10: Clock incorrect after restart

Discus and support Clock incorrect after restart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sometime in the past couple of weeks, Windows 10 (1511, build 10586.679) has begun to show the incorrect time after restart or when waking from sleep.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mc510, Nov 13, 2016.

1. mc510 Win User

Clock incorrect after restart

Sometime in the past couple of weeks, Windows 10 (1511, build 10586.679) has begun to show the incorrect time after restart or when waking from sleep. It's as if the computer thinks that no time has passed since I shut it down; it just starts/wakes up at the same time and goes from there. This is on a laptop, and it's always plugged in, so I'm assuming that means that the on-board battery can't be the problem? [EDIT] Never mind, I found a newer CR2032 cell in a drawer, put it in the computer, and it seems like the problem is solved. *Redface[/EDIT]

:)

mc510, Nov 13, 2016
  2. HowPort Win User

How to reset phone when locked out! nokia lumia 620

Mine was locked out for 660144 minutes. The date was incorrect after removing the battery. I just called and answered the phone and that was enough to set the clock back to the correct time and date. After that I was able to unlock it.

HowPort, Nov 13, 2016
  3. clock on taskbar not working

Windows 10- The clock on the task bar shows the incorrect time

BillDriver1044, Nov 13, 2016
Thema:

Clock incorrect after restart

1. Clock incorrect after restart - Similar Threads - Clock incorrect restart

2. Incorrect Icons for Settings, Alarms & Clock apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incorrect Icons for Settings, Alarms & Clock apps in Windows 10: Hello,I have Windows 10 installed on my machine. In the Start Menu, I see the icons for Settings, Alarms & Clock set to icons of Image file. I would like to reset these icons to their original icons. How can I do that? Screenshot of the icons added below.Thank you!...
  3. Time Clock desyncing at restart

Time Clock desyncing at restart: Anytime my PC has to restart, whether due to a BSoD issue or because it freezes, or even because it's updating, the time clock always ends up an hour fast. I don't always know when it's done a restart for updates because it always brings back all my programs and windows to...
  4. Windows 10 not remember clock after every restart.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 not remember clock after every restart.: Windows 10 not remember clock after every restart and the same with the sleep settings and icons from taskbar.I make a clean install of Windows,I change the batery from the motherboard and have the same issue.I use BitDefender AntiVirus .Please help me!!!! Specs: Windows 10...
  5. Incorrect clock time and date

Incorrect clock time and date: Morning, As from last week my windows clock and date at the bottom right remains incorrect. I switched to manual mode and entered the correct date and time. At the next startup the time was incorrect again. it lags by one day and a few hours I called my ISP thinking...
  6. HELP! Password incorrect after restarting computer in safe mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! Password incorrect after restarting computer in safe mode?: Not sure what to do aside from wipe the computer in safe mode? Already tried resetting my password on another device ... the PC is connected to the internet via ethernet cable but I don't think that it's connected. submitted by /u/Unlucky-Spell [link] [comments]...
  7. Task manager showing incorrect CPU clock and memory stats

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task manager showing incorrect CPU clock and memory stats: Hayo A while ago I was running an overclocking configuration on AMD Ryzen Master which, besides glitching Windows magnificently, generated a kind of error that lasts even after three complete reinstalls of Windows. The overclocking situation has already been resolved,...
  8. Safe Boot restart password incorrect

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Safe Boot restart password incorrect: I was active Safe Boot. Then after restart windows 10 in my lonovo lap, i cant access password . Its sayd incorrect .. I check the key bord and tring on screen key bord. Pls help me.....
  9. Clock displays incorrect time

Clock displays incorrect time: The clock displays the incorrect time for my time zone. When I try to change it, the drop down menu does not offer MST (Canada). How do I get the correct time dislpayed?...
  10. Time format incorrect on lock screen after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Time format incorrect on lock screen after restart: I sign in with my MS account (administrator) and after signing in and using win+l the time format is correct hh:mm (24hr) but after each restart the time format reverts to h:m (12hr). This after successfully upgrading from 8.1 pro 64bit to 10. What am I missing? Thanks 18501