Windows 10: Clock incorrect after restart

Discus and support Clock incorrect after restart in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sometime in the past couple of weeks, Windows 10 (1511, build 10586.679) has begun to show the incorrect time after restart or when waking from sleep.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mc510, Nov 13, 2016.

1. mc510 Win User

Clock incorrect after restart

Sometime in the past couple of weeks, Windows 10 (1511, build 10586.679) has begun to show the incorrect time after restart or when waking from sleep. It's as if the computer thinks that no time has passed since I shut it down; it just starts/wakes up at the same time and goes from there. This is on a laptop, and it's always plugged in, so I'm assuming that means that the on-board battery can't be the problem? [EDIT] Never mind, I found a newer CR2032 cell in a drawer, put it in the computer, and it seems like the problem is solved. *Redface[/EDIT]

:)

mc510, Nov 13, 2016
  2. HowPort Win User

How to reset phone when locked out! nokia lumia 620

Mine was locked out for 660144 minutes. The date was incorrect after removing the battery. I just called and answered the phone and that was enough to set the clock back to the correct time and date. After that I was able to unlock it.

HowPort, Nov 13, 2016
  3. clock on taskbar not working

Windows 10- The clock on the task bar shows the incorrect time

BillDriver1044, Nov 13, 2016
Thema:

Clock incorrect after restart

1. Clock incorrect after restart - Similar Threads - Clock incorrect restart

2. Task manager showing incorrect CPU clock and memory stats

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task manager showing incorrect CPU clock and memory stats: Hayo A while ago I was running an overclocking configuration on AMD Ryzen Master which, besides glitching Windows magnificently, generated a kind of error that lasts even after three complete reinstalls of Windows. The overclocking situation has already been resolved,...
  3. Safe Boot restart password incorrect

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Safe Boot restart password incorrect: I was active Safe Boot. Then after restart windows 10 in my lonovo lap, i cant access password . Its sayd incorrect .. I check the key bord and tring on screen key bord. Pls help me.....
  4. Clock displays incorrect time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock displays incorrect time: The clock displays the incorrect time for my time zone. When I try to change it, the drop down menu does not offer MST (Canada). How do I get the correct time dislpayed?...
  5. clock.

in Windows 10 Customization
    clock.: Up until late today - the CLOCK (2nd from RHS along taskbar) has ALWAYS shown both time & date settings, PLUS if the mouse hovered over it, a SMALL pop-up shows the full worded date and all available alternate clocks.. IT STILL DOES SHOW THESE. However.. Up until late today...
  6. Taskbar clock is black after upgrrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar clock is black after upgrrade: How can I make it white again.beside deleting the upgrade? Don Cole 116837
  7. Incorrect password AFTER updating.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Incorrect password AFTER updating.: Ok so this has been driving me crazy for the last two months now. Everyday I log into my computer fine with my PIN number and my password. Finally after accepting a windows update time, once it restarts and asks for my password, it tells me that the password is incorrect....
  8. incorrect password after netplwiz

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    incorrect password after netplwiz: Hello. I wanted to disable login password to I ran netplwiz and unchecked that requirement. It worked, but now when I turn on my computer, it says my password or username is incorrect. I click ok and it gives me two "users" on the lower left hand corner. I choose the correct...
  9. User name or password is incorrect message upon restart after FCU

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User name or password is incorrect message upon restart after FCU: Since after installing Fall Creators update I am facing a very weird issue for which I don't seem to find any solution anywhere. Whenever I restart/reboot my PC, the first screen that shows up even before the login screen is:"The user name or password is incorrect"How can...
  10. Time format incorrect on lock screen after restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Time format incorrect on lock screen after restart: I sign in with my MS account (administrator) and after signing in and using win+l the time format is correct hh:mm (24hr) but after each restart the time format reverts to h:m (12hr). This after successfully upgrading from 8.1 pro 64bit to 10. What am I missing? Thanks 18501