Windows 10: Clock is disappeared

Discus and support Clock is disappeared in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My clock and date are disappeared on taskbar.And it cannot enable from taskbar setting.Turn system icon on or off is cannot do anything.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by myozawh, Oct 8, 2019.

1. myozawh Win User

Clock is disappeared

My clock and date are disappeared on taskbar.And it cannot enable from taskbar setting.Turn system icon on or off is cannot do anything. Clock is disappeared b151206f-c7ef-4e57-b4c6-1c1e47edef0d?upload=true.jpg

:)

myozawh, Oct 8, 2019

2. Disappearing Clock?

Hi, I've got a Nokia 7380. My phone would display the clock as normal until yesterday when the clock just disappeared.

The date wont show either.

I accidentally changed time update permissions settings and the clock went away.

I've tried all the product codes, *# combos and nothing makes my clock come back. I would really appreciate some help.

Cheers,

guru_36004, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Clock on 2330 disappears!

I just got a new 2330 and have a problem with the clock disappearing. I have my ringer turned off, so the "slient" icon is visible, and whenever I get a voice mail, the "voice mail" icon appears. This crams a lot of icons into the top of the phone, forcing
    the clock to disappear since there's not enough room for it.

Is there any way to make the clock text bigger and/or move it somewhere lower on the screen?

Gemedet---01, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Clock is disappeared

Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Clock is disappeared

1. Clock is disappeared - Similar Threads - Clock disappeared

2. The clock and notification on the taskbar keeps disappearing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The clock and notification on the taskbar keeps disappearing.: How do I keep it there. I have done all the checks in the settings menu. Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-clock-and-notification-on-the-taskbar-keeps/9abf8aa7-b2d9-4b83-8781-ed1ccfdd7c7b
  3. The clock and notification on the taskbar keeps disappearing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The clock and notification on the taskbar keeps disappearing.: How do I keep it there. I have done all the checks in the settings menu. Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-clock-and-notification-on-the-taskbar-keeps/9abf8aa7-b2d9-4b83-8781-ed1ccfdd7c7b
  4. Clock and notification area disappear from taskbar after feature update to Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock and notification area disappear from taskbar after feature update to Windows 10,...: After the update to 19043.1052 my taskbar "looses" the clock and notification area after a bit.I can retrieve it temporarily by switching to small buttons, peek, or other changes but it reverses back to not being there.Using dual monitor setup, with task bar on only one...
  5. clock disappearing, apps freezing, icons losing image, etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    clock disappearing, apps freezing, icons losing image, etc: I updated to windows 10 and I've had multiple issues continue to happen. Restarting the computers fixes the issues but they happen multiple times a day. The clock disappears, image icons on my desktop go blank, computer runs slow. Right clicking the task bar or desktop...
  6. taskbar icons (example: eject USB icon beside the clock) has disappeared. How do I bring it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    taskbar icons (example: eject USB icon beside the clock) has disappeared. How do I bring it...: as above. Also my search bar has disappeared at around the same time. I have not updated my windows (I've changed the group policy so I have to manually download/install updates). I've looked at various discussions on the net but none is working. These are what I found:...
  7. Windows Alarm&clock app disappeared

Windows Alarm&clock app disappeared: The Windows alarms&clock app disappeared from my laptop. I cant find it in the app list. I have updated windows with no luck. I read that I could reinstall it from the store but when I try I get a message stating "Try again later Something happened on our end". This message...
  8. Any random alarm clock app now disappears in Windows 10

Any random alarm clock app now disappears in Windows 10: Yes, I am having an ongoing problem. I have been using an alarm clock app for years, from xp, vista, windows 7, and now windows 10. In the last three weeks, everytime I open my alarm clock , it is disappearing after a couple of hours, and I am not able to reload it. This...
  9. Any random alarm clock app now disappears in Windows 10

Any random alarm clock app now disappears in Windows 10: Yes, I am having an ongoing problem. I have been using an alarm clock app for years, from xp, vista, windows 7, and now windows 10. In the last three weeks, everytime I open my alarm clock , it is disappearing after a couple of hours, and I am not able to reload it. This...
  10. Taskbar Clock and Calendar ave disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar Clock and Calendar ave disappeared: Although the time and date can be seen on the taskbar , when I click to see the full calendar , nothing comes up at all . My Windows 10 installation is up to date . Thanks, Alan 43258

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alarms & clock windows 10 app has disappeared