Windows 10: Clock is exactly an hour ahead with correct time zone and automatic

Discus and support Clock is exactly an hour ahead with correct time zone and automatic in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My clock says 9:54 when it really is 8:54 I checked the clock settings and the correct time zone (Eastern (US)) is set and the clock is set on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ornithophilia, May 17, 2020.

1. Clock is exactly an hour ahead with correct time zone and automatic

My clock says 9:54 when it really is 8:54

I checked the clock settings and the correct time zone (Eastern (US)) is set and the clock is set on "automatic" yet the clock is exactly an hour ahead on my Windows 10 Dell Optiplex 790

Does anybody know what the problem could be?

:)

Ornithophilia, May 17, 2020
  2. jarp53 Win User

clock five hours ahead of time

i try both of those options, the time zone is correct , make sure the clock in bios is correct; but every time i start windows 10, it always shows the clock five hours ahead of time. I always have to go to settings and turn the auto time set button off and on in order to show the correct time. is there something else that i have to do to fix this bug.

jarp53, May 17, 2020
  3. The clock in Win 10 delays one hour

Hi Mark,

The location is on. At the moment, I set the clock manually to show a correct time, while clock 1 is 1 hour ahead. When I turn on both Set time automatically and Set time zone automatically, the system clock delays 1 hour as usual.

Regards,

Lert

LertWasana, May 17, 2020
  4. rmonroe36 Win User

Clock is exactly an hour ahead with correct time zone and automatic

clock five hours ahead of time

Do you have any other Win10 devices that use same MS account? I am thinking that it might be some type of syncing problem.

Rich

rmonroe36, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Clock is exactly an hour ahead with correct time zone and automatic

1. Clock is exactly an hour ahead with correct time zone and automatic - Similar Threads - Clock exactly hour

2. Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue: My clock says the wrong time. It is beyond hour behind...it is ike 11 min off. How do I fix it? I went into Settings. There is only hour behind or daylight savings time zone fixes but not a fix when it is running behind...
  3. Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue: My clock says the wrong time. It is beyond hour behind...it is ike 11 min off. How do I fix it? I went into Settings. There is only hour behind or daylight savings time zone fixes but not a fix when it is running behind...
  4. Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock: I have a weird problem with clock in taskbar! I am using windows 11the time displayed in Date & Time settings is correct with daylight saving off, but clock in taskbar displays time with daylight saving +1 hour aheadI've tried everything like toggling on/off the daylight...
  5. Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock: I have a weird problem with clock in taskbar! I am using windows 11the time displayed in Date & Time settings is correct with daylight saving off, but clock in taskbar displays time with daylight saving +1 hour aheadI've tried everything like toggling on/off the daylight...
  6. Why can't I set the correct time zone on my clock?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why can't I set the correct time zone on my clock?: Having just restored my laptop, I noticed that the time was wrong. What is strange is that Everything is correct in the region and regional formats United Kingdom, but time zone is set to UTC US and Canada. Further, the drop down menu only gives me UTC options. Am I missing...
  7. Windows Clock out of sync by exactly one hour

Windows Clock out of sync by exactly one hour: Hello, I received my new laptop today but I have one major issue that I cannot seem to fix: The Microsoft clock is one hour off on every single time zone. I have tried everything from this list https://windowsreport.com/fix-windows-10-clock/ but nothing seems to be...
  8. The clock on my computer is exactly 1 hour behind official time

The clock on my computer is exactly 1 hour behind official time: This seems to have happened after I changed my cpu and ram, but that couldn't be the cause, could it? It's currently 8:54 AM and it's showing as 7:54 AM on my computer. I never changed any settings (the time zone is still set to pacific time, which is correct) Is there any...
  9. Time zone is correct, but Time is wrong

Time zone is correct, but Time is wrong: The automatic time zone in Vilnius, Lithuania is UTC +3 hrs. This is accurate during daylight savings time. However, the time displayed on the clock is wrong. Interestingly, Windows is not the only source that gets this wrong. The website Time Difference lists the time as...
  10. clock five hours ahead of time

in Windows 10 Support
    clock five hours ahead of time: i try both of those options, the time zone is correct , make sure the clock in bios is correct; but every time i start windows 10, it always shows the clock five hours ahead of time. I always have to go to settings and turn the auto time set button off and on in order to show...