Windows 10: Clock is off by 1 hour???

Discus and support Clock is off by 1 hour??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi My wife noticed today when I was logging in that my clock on my log in page was shout 2:15PM when in fact it was 1:15PM. I merely thought that when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dave1776, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Dave1776 Win User

Clock is off by 1 hour???

Hi

My wife noticed today when I was logging in that my clock on my log in page was shout 2:15PM when in fact it was 1:15PM. I merely thought that when I returned form Japan recently that I must have accidentally selected the wrong time zone but when I checked the time zone it was showing the proper time zone for Seattle which is Pacific -8.

Out of curiosity I changed it to Alaska time knowing they are 1 hour behind us to see if it would set the time right and it set the time right for Alaska that being 12:15PM

The only way I found that I could get the correct time for the Pacific was to turn off Daylight Savings time setting.

Now I have the time set to auto update and I also tried to set it by location but both times it showed 2:15PM rather then 1:15PM.

Any ideas why it is doing this for what seems to be only the pacific time zone??

Thanks
    Dave

:)

Dave1776, Apr 2, 2019
  2. drumnguy Win User

My comper clock is 1 hour off. Why?

Exact same problem happened to me today as well. Clock was fine until I went to lunch / errands around 1pm Central. When I came back to my desk at 3pm central, my clock said 4pm. Something weird happened that caused the clock to jump ahead 1 hour.

drumnguy, Apr 2, 2019
  3. pwmusic Win User
    How do I change the screensaver to 24-hour clock?

NOTE: I have set it to 24-hour clock in my locale and that works on my lock screen but the screensaver shows a 12-hour clock.

Any suggestions?

pwmusic, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Clock is off by 1 hour???

The clock in Win 10 delays one hour

Hi Mark,

The location is on. At the moment, I set the clock manually to show a correct time, while clock 1 is 1 hour ahead. When I turn on both Set time automatically and Set time zone automatically, the system clock delays 1 hour as usual.

Regards,

Lert

LertWasana, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Clock is off by 1 hour???

1. Clock is off by 1 hour??? - Similar Threads - Clock off hour

2. How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes: I have searched for an hour for this and can't find it. Why is it so hard to find? Why is it enabled by default??HOW DO I TURN IT OFF??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-hourly-clock-chimes/edcc6076-0690-42cb-a4aa-6cc29f94580a
  3. How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes: I have searched for an hour for this and can't find it. Why is it so hard to find? Why is it enabled by default??HOW DO I TURN IT OFF??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-hourly-clock-chimes/edcc6076-0690-42cb-a4aa-6cc29f94580a
  4. How To Turn Off Hourly Clock Chimes

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. 24 hour clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    24 hour clock: The bug riddled Windows 11 cannot seem to even support a 24 hour clock. While civilians use the AM/PM the military uses 24 hour time. Windows 11 cannot so this so its time to stuff it in the stockade....
  6. 24 hour clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    24 hour clock: The bug riddled Windows 11 cannot seem to even support a 24 hour clock. While civilians use the AM/PM the military uses 24 hour time. Windows 11 cannot so this so its time to stuff it in the stockade....
  7. 24 hour clock

24 hour clock: How so I change my clock to 24 hour time in windows 10 ? I am a nurse and I think and function in 24 hour clock time. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/24-hour-clock/29c261f8-f080-45c4-b623-c85ff5634165
  8. Windows 10 Lock screen time is 1 hour off (behind) system clock

Windows 10 Lock screen time is 1 hour off (behind) system clock: DonatL asked this question but it was locked without a sufficient answer he asked: "A week ago I carried out a Windows 10 fresh installed and specified the wrong time offset/zone. I corrected it while logged as an administrator with Set date and time. The clock is auto...
  9. System clock resets itself to 1 hour slow

System clock resets itself to 1 hour slow: System clock problem windows 10 System clock resets itself to 1 hour slow Tried synchronise but it gives error. Also with sync off. Also tried time.nist.gov got same error Can you sync with the UK national physical labs(NPL) they set time locally Tried using a different...
  10. My comper clock is 1 hour off. Why?

in Windows 10 Support
    My comper clock is 1 hour off. Why?: I just noticed that the clock in my computer is 1 hour fast. I checked the settings and they all appear correct. The time zone is right, it is set to adjust automatically for daylight savings time, and set time automatically is turned on. Any ideas? HELP PLEASE. Thanks......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one hour off on.car clocks