Windows 10: Clock keeps changing time multiple times a day.

Discus and support Clock keeps changing time multiple times a day. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Over the weekend our clocks went forward an hour... and in spite of me having the time set up correctly to auto adjust, is in the right time zone and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/A-nom-nom-nom-aly, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Clock keeps changing time multiple times a day.

Over the weekend our clocks went forward an hour... and in spite of me having the time set up correctly to auto adjust, is in the right time zone and so forth... It refused to change.

This continued into Monday and if I manually set it tot he correct time... it refused to accept it... syncing did nothing to begin with and then finally changed to the right time... only for me to notice a few hrs later that it's set back to being an hr slow... and according to the settings... hasn't resync'd since I last forced it... and no changes have been made to the settings.

I just did it again 5 mins ago... and it's already reset itself to an hr slow once more.

It's really starting to piss me off.

Any ideas on how to force this POS to display the correct time for my time zone when it's set to said time zone.

Every time it does this is also disconnects my VPN. At first i thought that maybe the VPN had a misconfigured server at the other end... But my mediaserver is connected to the exact same VPN server and is displaying the correct time.

submitted by /u/A-nom-nom-nom-aly
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/A-nom-nom-nom-aly, Mar 30, 2020

2. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Mar 30, 2020
  3. SiSig_ Win User
    Clock displays wrong time

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings of time and time zone:

• Press “Windows+X” and click on “control panel”.
    • On the left hand side click on “clock, language and region”.
    • Click on “change time zone”.
    • And then click on the tab “internet time” and click on “change settings”.
    • Check the box “synchronize with an internet time server” and also select the option “time.windows.com” from the drop down and click on “ok” and check if the issue persists.

SiSig_, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Clock keeps changing time multiple times a day.

Time Every Day Changed my Self

Hi,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. What troubleshooting steps you have done so far? In case you already performed basic troubleshooting and still having issue with the time and date, it is much better to have a technician to
    check your CMOS battery personally if it's still functioning.

For the mean, we suggest you to follow the below steps to change the settings of time and time zone:

• Press “Windows+X” and click on “control panel”.
    • On the left hand side click on “clock, language and region”.
    • Click on “change time zone”.
    • And then click on the tab “internet time” and click on “change settings”.
    • Check the box “synchronize with an internet time server” and also select the option “time.windows.com” from the drop down and click on “ok” and check if the issue persists.
    We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Clock keeps changing time multiple times a day.

1. Clock keeps changing time multiple times a day. - Similar Threads - Clock keeps changing

2. BSOD Multiple Times a Day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Multiple Times a Day: Hi folks, this issue has been plaguing me for several weeks and has gotten worse over the past few days. I first noticed that occasionally maybe about once every couple of months I would get a BSOD with code KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. At the time it wasn't happening...
  3. Laptop keeps throwing BSOD multiple times a day.

Laptop keeps throwing BSOD multiple times a day.: Hello! Looking for some assistance regarding previously experienced bsod. The stop codes vary, here are few that I have caught: DRIVER_RIQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL failed:usb80236.sys , SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDfailed:ACPI.sys,...
  4. BSOD multiple times a day,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD multiple times a day,: I've been getting BSODs for a long time, about 1-3 times a day. I ran the Driver Verifier. It would crash before reaching the desktop although I did resolve that. Driver that showed in the crash is Hpdskflt.sys. I added the Minidumps, Memory Dumps and System Logs onto...
  5. Automatic Maintenance keeps running multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Automatic Maintenance keeps running multiple times a day: So its been roughly almost 2 weeks since I updated to 2004, and for some inexplicable reason the automatic maintenance has been running a simply abnormal number of times every time my laptop goes idle. It seems to differ day by day, but today alone Ive seen Disk Cleanup...
  6. BSOD multiple times a day

BSOD multiple times a day: We came back from Christmas break and many of our windows 10 deployments are blue screening every few minutes/hours. We have analyzed the dumps and can isolate it to ntoskrnl.exe+16c4c0 causing all of the dumps. It appears to be a windows update got awry but we can't seem...
  7. clock time

in Windows 10 Customization
    clock time: My Asus windows 10 tablet will not keep time .I have to reset the time every time I boot up! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-time/cd5b8dd3-0543-4c4c-99db-e4aad8f1027e
  8. time clock ..

time clock ..: the time on my pc is always wrong .. so I go to settings make sure zone is correct for uk . then change time settings set to correct time ok .. wen I click set to auto it goes to wrong time again .....
  9. changing time clock update

in Windows 10 Support
    changing time clock update: Just as the title states where can I find in the registry the keys to edit to change how often and what server(s) the automatic time update updates my computers clock? I cant seem to recall where to find that. I thought i remembered where it was but when i searched the...
  10. Clock Changes to Random Times

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock Changes to Random Times: Hello, My computer's clock has been randomly changing itself for about two months now, and it seems to be happening a lot more often than it was before. At first, I thought it would just blow over, but it never went away. This can happen when I'm watching a video online,...