Windows 10: Clock keeps desyncing

Discus and support Clock keeps desyncing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ok so out of nowhere, the clock on my taskbar just randomly stated to jump ahead. I would turn on my PC, see that the time is correct, use my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rednax35, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Rednax35 Win User

Clock keeps desyncing

Ok so out of nowhere, the clock on my taskbar just randomly stated to jump ahead. I would turn on my PC, see that the time is correct, use my computer for a while, then turn it off. The next day, I turn it on, and clock is messed up. When it is 11:30 AM, the clock says it's 3:30, when it's not. I checked the settings, and the clock is set to Eastern Standard Time and to automatically adjust based on time zone. Whenever I disable the feature and enable it again, the clock jumps back to the correct time.

Can someone help me with this? I am tired of having to constantly change settings every time I turn my laptop on just so I can get the correct time on my clock.

And no, I have not done the October 2018 update yet, so that's not the reason why the clock is desyncing.

:)

Rednax35, Oct 11, 2018

2. Consistent change of clock time

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that the time keeps on changing. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to know the troubleshooting steps that you have performed.

I also suggest you to sync the time zone with internet time zone and check if it helps.

• Click on date and Time from the action bar.
    • Click on Add clocks for different time zone.
    • Click on Internet Time Tab.
    • Change according to your preference.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Alarms & Clock Keeps crashing every time I click on World Clock

Alarms & Clock Keeps crashing every time I click on World Clock.

I have followed a suggestion of deleting the Armenian Standard Time key in the registry but the issue remains

Alan Rodgers, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Clock keeps desyncing

Clock timer

Hello Mal,

Issue as such can be a result of a broken component on the system files. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to verify the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you using the built-in Windows app or a third party app for clock timer?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve your concern?

Regards.

Zedrick Del, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Clock keeps desyncing

1. Clock keeps desyncing - Similar Threads - Clock keeps desyncing

2. Windows 10 time keeps desyncing while in use

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 time keeps desyncing while in use: I recently completed a new build and I'm having an issue with Windows 10 time continually desyncing while in use. In Date & Time menu, the following options are selected: [ATTACH] I can resync the time by using the "Sync Now" button, but the clock will usually start loosing...
  3. Time Clock desyncing at restart

Time Clock desyncing at restart: Anytime my PC has to restart, whether due to a BSoD issue or because it freezes, or even because it's updating, the time clock always ends up an hour fast. I don't always know when it's done a restart for updates because it always brings back all my programs and windows to...
  4. Audio desync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio desync: When I'm watching Youtube/Twitch/Netflix/literally anything, audio gets de-synced after 2-3 minutes and it keeps getting worse and worse as time goes on. It gets fixed if I refresh the browser but it eventually starts desynching again submitted by /u/Yhuel [link]...
  5. the clock keeps ticking!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the clock keeps ticking!!: It doesn't happen every time, but once in a while, when I haven't finish solving one of the games but have to leave, the clock on that game keeps ticking. This happens after I've even turned my computer off!! I left yesterday with a little more than an hour on my time, and...
  6. Desync accounts

Desync accounts: I have two accounts on one computer. Any time I download something like a game or install something on one account, the same thing happens on the other account. I was wondering if there was any way I can stop it from doing that. Thanks!...
  7. Desync problems with audio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desync problems with audio: About a week ago the audio files started desyncronizing. I checked if the issue persists in different browsers and apps like Chrome, Edge,offline movies and Netflix and.. yes, no difference. I re-installed audio drivers but no effect...
  8. Audio desync problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio desync problem: The audio started working incorrectly and I’m now facing this issue on every browser and applications I use. I tried to reinstall the audio drivers but nothing helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-desync-problem/eb9fe466-cd40-4380-9e9f-85e7d8304fb2
  9. Audio Desync

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Desync: I noticed since last weekend (12.10.2018) that after some time the audio starts to desync,i tried in chrome,firefox,edge,netflix and offline movies its all the same,I tried reinstaling every audio driver but the problem is still happening.Is there any fix for it ?...
  10. Aduio desync

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Aduio desync: I noticed since last weekend (12.10.2018) that after some time the audio starts to desync,i tried in chrome,firefox,edge,netflix and offline movies its all the same,I tried reinstaling every audio driver but the problem is still happening.Is there any fix for it ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does my clock keep desyncing

2. time desyncing problem windows 10