Windows 10: Clock missing from taskbar on Windows 10

Discus and support Clock missing from taskbar on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently updated my computer which is running Windows 10. Now my clock is missing from the taskbar. How to I pin it to taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LindaSebat, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Clock missing from taskbar on Windows 10

I recently updated my computer which is running Windows 10. Now my clock is missing from the taskbar. How to I pin it to taskbar

:)

LindaSebat, Oct 26, 2019
  2. davidhk Win User

Clock on taskbar missing ':'

There is a thread in this forum which has an answer :
    Win 10 Pro Creators update taskbar clock anomaly - any suggestions?

The answer was given by threevolve, post #9.
    3 other members in the same thread had confirmed that the solution worked.

davidhk, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Clock and date on Taskbar missing

My clock and date disappeared from the taskbar in windows 10. After trying various suggestions, none of which worked, but this did work for me:

Right click on an empty space on the taskbar,

Click settings

In the option "Move Taskbar" move it to right or top of the screen and the clock reappears, when I returned the taskbar back to the bottom, the clock and date was still visible.

Obviously a Microsoft Glitch, in the windows 10 Anniversary update. I haven't restarted my PC since, so will be interesting to see if the clock remains there.

JohnCooling, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Clock missing from taskbar on Windows 10

Clock missing from taskbar

Just updated surface pro 3 to anniversary edition of win 10 1067, and now the clock is missing in the taskbar. There's a space where the clock should be, and clicking there brings up the clock/calendar. If I dock taskbar to top or bottom, the clock shows.
    Docked left or right, it doesn't show, regardless of the width of the taskbar. It was working previous to this update.

//edit: problem resolved by changing theme.

Bill_Down_Under, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

Clock missing from taskbar on Windows 10

1. Clock missing from taskbar on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Clock missing taskbar

2. SOLUTION: Date missing from taskbar clock on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLUTION: Date missing from taskbar clock on Windows 10: For years I've had my taskbar clock set up to display both time and date. Sometimes the date disappears on its own, and then comes back a day or two later.I finally figured out what the problem is:The Long Time format is shorter than the date format, so instead of truncating...
  3. SOLUTION: Date missing from taskbar clock on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SOLUTION: Date missing from taskbar clock on Windows 10: For years I've had my taskbar clock set up to display both time and date. Sometimes the date disappears on its own, and then comes back a day or two later.I finally figured out what the problem is:The Long Time format is shorter than the date format, so instead of truncating...
  4. SOLUTION: Date missing from taskbar clock on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar: After updating from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the clock and date disappeared from my taskbar. It does appear on the task bar when running in safe mode. Pinned icons on the taskbar are also on the left, even though in Taskbar Behaviour, the setting is centre center for...
  6. Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar: After updating from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the clock and date disappeared from my taskbar. It does appear on the task bar when running in safe mode. Pinned icons on the taskbar are also on the left, even though in Taskbar Behaviour, the setting is centre center for...
  7. How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to hide Clock and Date from Taskbar in Windows 10: In this article, we will show you the methods to hide or unhide the clock and date from Windows 10 Taskbar. By default, the Taskbar displays the date and time. On hovering the mouse cursor, it also displays the day. By clicking on it, you can access the Windows calendar....
  8. Clock Missing From Taskbar

Clock Missing From Taskbar: My systems updated today and the clock and date disappeared from my taskbar. I've gone to the "turn system icons on or off" section in settings and it says that I've toggled the clock on, but it still won't show up. I've tried toggling it on and off with no success, though...
  9. Windows 10 Taskbar Clock Glitch

Windows 10 Taskbar Clock Glitch: [ATTACH] My taskbar clock has this weird glitch that a appeared when I tried optimizing my computer with 'Advanced System Optimizer' that I downloaded today. do you guys know if there is any way of fixing this?...
  10. Clock on taskbar missing ':'

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock on taskbar missing ':': Hello, I fired up the pc yesterday and noticed that the clock on the taskbar is now displaying a square o instead of a colon. Anyone have an idea on how to get the colon back on the clock? (screenshot attached) [img] Thanks! 96436