Windows 10: Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue

Discus and support Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My clock says the wrong time. It is beyond hour behind...it is ike 11 min off. How do I fix it? I went into Settings. There is only hour behind or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anita Giacone, May 4, 2023.

1. Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue

My clock says the wrong time. It is beyond hour behind...it is ike 11 min off. How do I fix it? I went into Settings. There is only hour behind or daylight savings time zone fixes but not a fix when it is running behind

:)

Anita Giacone, May 4, 2023
Thema:

Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue

1. Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue - Similar Threads - Clock correct beyond

2. Clock/Time Zone issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock/Time Zone issues with Windows 10: Recently, We've been having issues with Windows 10 and 11 clocks after the Daylight savings time shift. Multiple employees are experiencing time zone issues. The clocks will switch to PST and CST when we need it to stay EST. We have attempted restarts, altering the time...
  3. Clock/Time Zone issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock/Time Zone issues with Windows 10: Recently, We've been having issues with Windows 10 and 11 clocks after the Daylight savings time shift. Multiple employees are experiencing time zone issues. The clocks will switch to PST and CST when we need it to stay EST. We have attempted restarts, altering the time...
  4. Clock/Time Zone issues with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Time zone issue

Time zone issue: Ihave a problem with my windows time zone issues , ilive in Egypt and our time zone updated 4 month ago into UTC+3 , when i reset my pc it's UTC+2 and i made sure my region is Egypt but couldn't update the time except by changing into another county and this affect some apps...
  6. Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue

Clock not correct - beyond time zone issue: My clock says the wrong time. It is beyond hour behind...it is ike 11 min off. How do I fix it? I went into Settings. There is only hour behind or daylight savings time zone fixes but not a fix when it is running behind...
  7. Clock is exactly an hour ahead with correct time zone and automatic

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock is exactly an hour ahead with correct time zone and automatic: My clock says 9:54 when it really is 8:54 I checked the clock settings and the correct time zone (Eastern (US)) is set and the clock is set on "automatic" yet the clock is exactly an hour ahead on my Windows 10 Dell Optiplex 790 Does anybody know what the problem could be?...
  8. Why can't I set the correct time zone on my clock?

Why can't I set the correct time zone on my clock?: Having just restored my laptop, I noticed that the time was wrong. What is strange is that Everything is correct in the region and regional formats United Kingdom, but time zone is set to UTC US and Canada. Further, the drop down menu only gives me UTC options. Am I missing...
  9. Time zone is correct, but Time is wrong

Time zone is correct, but Time is wrong: The automatic time zone in Vilnius, Lithuania is UTC +3 hrs. This is accurate during daylight savings time. However, the time displayed on the clock is wrong. Interestingly, Windows is not the only source that gets this wrong. The website Time Difference lists the time as...
  10. time wrong, while time zone is correct.

in Windows 10 Support
    time wrong, while time zone is correct.: Every boot my computer's clock is 7 hours fast. The time zone is correctly set to UTC -08:00 I have set it to synchronize with time.windows.com as well as time.nist.com, to similar results. When clicking the "update now" button I get the error: "An error occurred while...