Windows 10: Clock not set correctly

Discus and support Clock not set correctly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please give me a simple step by baby step of what to do to set the clock to the proper time on Window 10? It is 18 minutes fast behind . I have NEVER... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Alexandr EI Construction, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Clock not set correctly

Please give me a simple step by baby step of what to do to set the clock to the proper time on Window 10? It is 18 minutes fast behind . I have NEVER had this issue so I haven't dealt with it before.

Can I just say please be very very specific in your answer as I am having lots of trouble getting used to Windows 10

:)

Alexandr EI Construction, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Windows Alarms & Clock app seems to update correctly in Windows Store but never really installs

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with Alarm and Clock app, try the below and check if it helps.

I would like to inform that, you need to close the Windows Store and other apps before executing
    the PowerShell command. Also, sign-out and sign-in before installing the apps from the store.
    I suggest you to take this as a precaution before performing the troubleshooting steps.

Step 1: To uninstall Alarm and Clock app
    follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key, type
      Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the command: “get-appxpackage *Microsoft.WindowsAlarms* | remove-appxpackage” (Without quotes) on the
      PowerShell and hit Enter.
    This will uninstall the Alarm and Clock app and then you can reinstall the app from Windows Store. Before re-installing, I suggest you to perform
    Step 2 and proceed.

Step 2: Run
    WSReset.exe .

• Press Windows+R key to open
      Run
      box
    • Enter wsreset.exe in the Run command and then click
      OK.
    • Restart your computer and install the app.

Hope it helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Clock not set correctly

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Clock not set correctly

1. Clock not set correctly - Similar Threads - Clock set correctly

2. win10 set clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win10 set clock: how do I set clock in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-set-clock/13204b4f-3e14-4d3b-9bd7-c4c6ea7a526a
  3. pc clock showing hour off but timezone is set correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc clock showing hour off but timezone is set correctly: I have a PC that developed a problem with the clock. If I have daylight savings turned on the clock is an hour fast, but emails coming in outlook show the correct time. If I turn off daylight savings the time is correct but emails show as being an hour old. Is there someway...
  4. setting the clock

setting the clock: How to sync the clock? The site on the screen, "time.windows.com" is no longer active https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-the-clock/a4776265-d8ef-4f08-a518-5016dd0f6231
  5. Setting Clock

Setting Clock: I want my pc time reported by a 24-hour clock. My new PC with Win-10 doesn't instruct on this subject. Any help out there? I know I'm going to be embarrassed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-clock/90f67a61-ede5-48b1-bc57-8a9df42ee4a8
  6. Clock Setting.

Clock Setting.: After the last Windows 10 update, I can not set my clock to Eastern Time Zone. It sets, but when I shutddown and restart later it reverts back to Central Time Zone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clock-setting/79bc5c25-4819-4731-bbb0-ac389452cd7b
  7. Why can't I set the correct time zone on my clock?

Why can't I set the correct time zone on my clock?: Having just restored my laptop, I noticed that the time was wrong. What is strange is that Everything is correct in the region and regional formats United Kingdom, but time zone is set to UTC US and Canada. Further, the drop down menu only gives me UTC options. Am I missing...
  8. Taskbar Clock Setting

Taskbar Clock Setting: Does anyone know why my clock shows thus: Instead of a colon I have these boxes. I have tried settings but to no avail. 141459
  9. Clock Setting

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock Setting: Hello, I am trying to set the clock (at the right corner of the task bar) to show 24 hours instead of PM-AM. Entered into the time and date settings, set the clock to show HH:MM:ss, but it keeps on showing AM-PM. I even tried to reboot after, but no change. Is there some way...
  10. "Alarms & Clocks" not working correctly

"Alarms & Clocks" not working correctly: As above, this app is not working correctly in that no sound is produced at alarm time or end of countdown. I have tried two fixes and neither worked. This one: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4027498/microsoft-store-fix-problems-with-apps and this one:...