Windows 10: Clock not working properly

Discus and support Clock not working properly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A few days ago I did a fresh install of Windows 10 on my computer. I selected US as my region (by mistake, I'm from EU) and now my clock doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Luki185, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Clock not working properly

A few days ago I did a fresh install of Windows 10 on my computer. I selected US as my region (by mistake, I'm from EU) and now my clock doesn't work properly.

I disabled automatic time and time zones, but every time I restart my PC clock is exactly 1 hour late. Usually it's a 20 second job, right click on clock on taskbar, click on Adjust date/time and then I can manually set time.

How do I make it permanent so it doesn't revert back next time I restart?

submitted by /u/Luki185
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Luki185, Sep 12, 2020
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 12, 2020
  4. Clock not working properly

System tray clock not working properly

followed the steps and i got my tray clock/calendar back!

DinaLewis11, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

Clock not working properly

1. Clock not working properly - Similar Threads - Clock working properly

2. Windows 10 clock not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 clock not working properly: This began happening this morning but my clock goes out of sync anytime I restart, it keeps thinking its 12:32 anytime I restart and I've tried changing the time setting multiple times and I don't want to constantly sync it every damn time I boot-up...
  3. Windows 10 clock not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 clock not working properly: This began happening this morning but my clock goes out of sync anytime I restart, it keeps thinking its 12:32 anytime I restart and I've tried changing the time setting multiple times and I don't want to constantly sync it every damn time I boot-up...
  4. Windows 10 clock not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My PC stops working properly for no apparent reason. Clock stops working and clicking...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC stops working properly for no apparent reason. Clock stops working and clicking...: Hello, as I said in the title I've been having some problems. I guess it is some form of freezing? It's not like a complete freeze, I can still move my cursor and in some instances switch windows or apps. At some point things stop working properly and I notice that my clock...
  6. clock not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    clock not working: after the last update my clock stopped working correctly, the hour doesn't count up anymore after going from 59 minutes to 60 and it also doesn't run as fast as real time, have I invented a time machine? submitted by /u/ThijsKeizer [link] [comments]...
  7. Does setting hardware clock to UTC work properly in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does setting hardware clock to UTC work properly in Windows 10?: You can tell Windows that the PC hardware clock is set to UTC by setting RealTimeIsUniversal to 1 in HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\TimeZoneInformation. It's supposed to be a DWORD, or maybe QWORD on 64-bit. DWORD worked for me in 64-bit. Even Windows 7 supported...
  8. computer clock not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer clock not working properly: For some odd reason, my computer sometimes just doesn't want to change the time. For example, if I'm playing a game at 7:50, next time I check, it'll still be 7:50 or if I left my computer on last night at 1:00 am, when I wake up to go on my computer, it'll still be around...
  9. Alarms & Clock not working properly after latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alarms & Clock not working properly after latest Windows 10 update: Just checking if you also have this problem. Since the recent latest update of Windows 10 on my PC, the Alarms & Clock doesn't work properly anymore. The notifications get stuck. Only a reset (I have had to do it twice now) solves the problem. I have the impression the...
  10. Clock and search not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock and search not working: Ran sfc /scannow. Apparently ran successfully. I notice that clicking on time/date in systray yields nothing as does trying to enter a search in the "Search Windows" box. A Restart works but there must be a fix that does not require s restart of Windows. Other than this...