Windows 10: clock not working

Discus and support clock not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; after the last update my clock stopped working correctly, the hour doesn't count up anymore after going from 59 minutes to 60 and it also doesn't run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ThijsKeizer, Aug 15, 2020.

1. clock not working

after the last update my clock stopped working correctly, the hour doesn't count up anymore after going from 59 minutes to 60 and it also doesn't run as fast as real time, have I invented a time machine?

submitted by /u/ThijsKeizer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ThijsKeizer, Aug 15, 2020

2. clock on taskbar not working

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• What is the error message or error code (if available) you receive when you click on the clock?

We suggest you to perform the following methods and check:

Method 1:

1. Press Windows +X.

2. Go to control Panel.

3. Select Time and Language.

4. Make the correction in Date and time.

5. Save it and close the tab.

Method 2:

We suggest you to perform SFC scan.

Follow the below steps, to run SFC scan

1. Open Command Prompt.

2. Select “Run as Administrator”.

3. Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
    Enter.

Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Deepak..Raghav, Aug 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 15, 2020
  4. clock not working

Alarms and Clock app not working in Windows 10

Certain features of the Alarms and Clock app are not working in Windows 10.

The main reason I use this app is for the Timer, which currently is not working.

• I cannot create a new timer.
    • I cannot remove the default timer that is there when the app is first run.
    • I cannot edit the default timer

I have read the " Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store" article and tried the following steps.

• Checking for updates.
    • Resetting the app.
    • Running the app troubleshooter

None of this has fixed the issue I am facing. The Alarm function of this app is also showing the exact same issues.

Please advise.

JimmyOrevich, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

clock not working

1. clock not working - Similar Threads - clock working

2. Windows 10 clock not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 clock not working properly: This began happening this morning but my clock goes out of sync anytime I restart, it keeps thinking its 12:32 anytime I restart and I've tried changing the time setting multiple times and I don't want to constantly sync it every damn time I boot-up...
  3. Windows 10 clock not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 clock not working properly: This began happening this morning but my clock goes out of sync anytime I restart, it keeps thinking its 12:32 anytime I restart and I've tried changing the time setting multiple times and I don't want to constantly sync it every damn time I boot-up...
  4. Windows 10 clock not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Help: Click clock to view calendar on dual screens no longer working on both screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: Click clock to view calendar on dual screens no longer working on both screens: Hi,My org has moved us onto new PCs which is great, however, there are a few things I'm trying to change as I preferred some of the minor features of the old windows version e.g. start bar on the left instead of being central.However, so far I haven't found a fix for this...
  6. Help: Click clock to view calendar on dual screens no longer working on both screens

Help: Click clock to view calendar on dual screens no longer working on both screens: Hi,My org has moved us onto new PCs which is great, however, there are a few things I'm trying to change as I preferred some of the minor features of the old windows version e.g. start bar on the left instead of being central.However, so far I haven't found a fix for this...
  7. W11 MS Clock app expecting school or work account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 MS Clock app expecting school or work account: This problem doesn't cause me any issues, but I thought I'd ask if there's a way to fix it - it's just something that shouldn't happen IMHO.I have a Surface Pro 8 device running Windows 11 Home. It happily logs into my personal outlook.com account for Microsoft 365 & in other...
  8. W11 MS Clock app expecting school or work account

W11 MS Clock app expecting school or work account: This problem doesn't cause me any issues, but I thought I'd ask if there's a way to fix it - it's just something that shouldn't happen IMHO.I have a Surface Pro 8 device running Windows 11 Home. It happily logs into my personal outlook.com account for Microsoft 365 & in other...
  9. Windows 10 Clock nt working

Windows 10 Clock nt working: Windows clock does not work consistently. I have tried all options available- without success, including I think 3 times having a technician take over the HP Pavilion Computer. The Windows 10 operating system was originally Windows 8 which I upgraded to Windows10. I have alos...
  10. Windows 10 Clock nt working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Clock nt working: Windows clock does not work consistently. I have tried all options available- without success, including I think 3 times having a technician take over the HP Pavilion Computer. The Windows 10 operating system was originally Windows 8 which I upgraded to Windows10. I have alos...